It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Telepathic/Alien communication for dummies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Well Prote 99% of my time with aliens is absolutely wonderful and full of love and knowledge. They take me to other worlds and teach me amazing things. But certain other aliens have the task of keeping the aliens and the humans separated, and now and then one or two of those type show up and try to create fear in me to stop me interacting with the other aliens. They will appear in terrifying ways or manhandle me a little in an attempt to stop me meditating and contacting the other aliens. This only happens rarely and is hardly a reason to stop reaching out and contacting the aliens which are the most loving beings in the universe. The bad ones are just acting that's all, and I explained that fully to you. I said if you just show love and never fear them then you will be perfectly OK.

The fact is people encounter entities that scare them and that's going to happen whether people meditate or not. But it's no reason to stop living and stay in the little 3-dimensional box we're in. The greatest thing in life is contacting the aliens and traveling to other worlds with them and we mustn't let a few obstacles get in our way.

I don't talk about all the endless things that the aliens show me, but I did mention some of the negative things some of them did and I explained why they did it and how it was easily overcome with simple love. Just be loving like Christ taught. That is the greatest power we have. I mentioned the negative things because many people are afraid of such things and I wanted them to know there is nothing to be afraid of. Of course most people will never be hassled by such beings so there is no need to go on and on about it. The best course of action at first is to simply present a way for people to make contact with the aliens. If anyone gets scared by any aliens then we will deal with it then. Remember 'it's the soul afraid of dying that never learns to live'.

You have brought up a good point though and in my haste to give people a way of contacting aliens I didn't cover all possible events that may occur. But seriously the aliens are extremely loving beings and only act negative at times to try and keep you away from them. It's a self defence thing because they are so gentle and kind.

People are going to experience all type of things which I have never experienced, so I can't prepare them for everything that lies ahead. The best I can do is tell them a way to make contact with the aliens and let them do with it as they will. Some may find it sets them free instantly, while others may face their own fears for a while and have to learn to deal with that first. It's all part of growing more aware anyway and is all helpful.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays
The bad ones are just acting that's all, and I explained that fully to you. I said if you just show love and never fear them then you will be perfectly OK.

So how do you love something that scares the crap out of you?

The reason I raise it is because before you posted this thread, I tried this meditation in a dark room without a cowl about 3 or 4 days ago and I thought this thread might be one of those coincidences that keeps happening at an alarmingly increased rate. I think you mentioned it in another thread previously and I thought it sounded cool.

Anyway, I had my eyes open and after 5 or 10 minutes staring blankly into the depths of nothingness, a whole bunch of shadows starting moving around the room. (optical illusion possibly). I would guess at about 4-6 of them. It was pitch black, so how would I know what they were if anything, there was no colour, only shapes, tall and thin, moving like hovering humanoids. I felt my heart racing and mistook it for fear but I wasn't scared as such just apprehensive but immediately my mind starting asking myself if I was being fearful simply because of the accelerated heart rate.

I took your advice and told them that if they harm me, I forgive them. I then thanked them for being with me. (heart still pounding, but less so). At this point (I perceived) one of these "entities" dive from the far side of the room straight at my head and WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!!!!! I have no idea what this was but because it was not light, I guess people would say it was bad because they were dark. There was nothign on any "screen" but I didn't imagine a screen, I imagined nothing, just infinite blackness.

It felt incredible but the experience brought me out of the meditation, I think because my logic took over and started asking questions of myself and the experience. The feeling was good but I don't know if I expressed fear or love, both or neither.

I am not saying these entites were aliens, it's far more likely they were figments of my imagination but still, the experience was real and I still had human emotions and feelings to contend with.

Just be loving like Christ taught.

I don't know what Christ taught. Why can't I just be loving? Religion always confused me, I never "got it".

But seriously the aliens are extremely loving beings and only act negative at times to try and keep you away from them. It's a self defence thing because they are so gentle and kind.

If they want us to be kept away from them, why do so many seem to have uninvited contact?

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Well God and angels were quite fearful beings that scared people immensely when they appeared in ancient times. Aliens and many beings are fearful too. But as humans we are taught to love God and love all people equally, even our enemies. So love is the standard we are expected to maintain under all circumstances and I found it works well when interacting with aliens.

At first of course I was just practicing spiritual meditations etc and had no idea that aliens were in the vicinity. I was taught to give love to all beings and never fear any of them no matter how fearful. So when aliens turned up I behaved the same way towards them and it pleased them. I was taken on spacecraft to various places and times and developed close friendships with some of the aliens. But some of them still try to scare me back into the 3-d box every now and then, but I can handle that and even enjoy it now.

I've noticed the aliens are trying desperately to connect with various humans but the humans don't know how the aliens communicate so it's as if the humans are blind. So I am trying to get folks to open their minds to the aliens any way I can so that the humans and aliens can get together and help lift this world out of its darkness. Of course the unknown is frightful at first. Even animals in the wild are terrified of humans most of the time and we are not evil or anything.

With your meditation experience my guess is you saw astral beings. In the astral planes you can go to a place instantly just by thinking of that place. So when a being decided to move close to you its movements were instant and that startled you. Also our bodies are 99% space and sometimes the astral beings pass right through us and that can feel very strange also. The astral planes the humans go on are different than the astral planes the aliens use. There's multiple planes.

I found that physical aliens send out astral bodies that travel anywhere instantly and gather information or perform tasks for them. So the astral forms are not the actual aliens but they could very well be the astral energy forms sent out by aliens. One alien I know often created a room filled with the most beautiful astral beings who all laughed and danced around the place having a great time.

I think you are on to a good thing with your meditation. You're looking into infinity with an open mind and no expectations of what you will find.

Christ was an excellent example of someone showing love and fearlessness in the face of adversity.

Some of the beings in charge act negatively at times when they see people getting too advanced. They allow people to have various amounts of alien contact but now and then they slow some peoples advancement down by exhibiting some negative phenomenon. Basically it's because they are such a higher type of life that if we get too close then we lose interest in our earth lives due to the great love and wisdom they have. So they have to allow us a certain amount of contact but not too much. It's a way of protecting themselves also, because humans are quite dangerous creatures in some sense.

[edit on 19-11-2006 by probedbygrays]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Yes I know where you're coming from. The aliens want to contact us as individuals as far as I can gather. They're not interested in providing proof for the masses. Maybe they seek to change the world gradually so there will be less chaos?

You mentioned the black screen method? I must have missed that, but then again I haven't been reading all the critics posts for a while.

I have been using this method for 20 yrs or so and found it in Lobsang Rampa's book as described above.

I can understand why you are so doubtful. Hell I was probably a bigger doubter than you years ago. But there comes a time in life when things happen and you have to wake up and accept that there really is some kind of supernatural force at work around us. Millions of people have accepted that while others have not yet discovered it. Some folks don't wake up till they are on their death beds. Then they start talking to people or beings in the room that no one else can see.

It's not about people not believing in aliens. Someone newly speaking of aliens is generally crazy or extremely well informed. There is a huge distance between the two labels. A skeptic is different than a critic. Anyone with half a brain and some time to research and post, has the ability to make a statement on ATS and make it sound authentic. The proof is what sets apart the fact from the fiction. Some things can't be proven. However, when certain things can be proven it gives credibility to your side. You could be 100% correct, but I think what was being said above on these posts is that proof would make your agument HUGE and really help out ATS for full disclosure from different angles. Hope this makes sense.
p.s. Don't trust your space friends

p.s. I don't know if you came up with the technique of the different colors on the brain section or whatever, but I did that and heard the noise, and went to bed and saw technology I was wanting to know how to make. It works...

[edit on 20-11-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Very interesting thread and useful information.

My question is... if something fearful happens, how do you know you're dealing with aliens and not a malevolent ghost? Doesn't this activity fall into the realm of spirit contact or ghost hunting?

Ouiji boards can easily conjure up evil spirits (as well as good ones). That brings up another question: Is it possible to contact aliens using a ouiji board?

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I tried this again last night, this time with a cowl. OK it was a dark coloured pillowcase but hey ho.

Meditated for about 20 minutes or so I thought. I started at 01:50 but when I looked at the clock again, it was 03:16. Hmmmm, nearly 1.5 hours, much longer than I thought. I didn't sleep (I don't think), eyes open all the time, alert etc. Despite that, nada, but my mind doesn't shut up, so I will continue.

Those shadows I saw may well have been as you describe. I have read about them in Bhuddist meditations and they are described as a distraction, harmless but you must move past them.

So, move past them I will.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   
annestacey
What I found is that the aliens gave me masses of spiritual experiences before they manifested themselves. They showed me that they make both good and bad experiences for people to enliven and sometimes scare people. So all those malevolent ghosts and entities people fear are just plants put there to scare people that's all. In truth there is nothing whatsoever that we should fear from the paranormal world. The only thing to fear is fear itself. If you're fearless and loving then you are 100% safe.

Prote
The way to make the mind shutup is to step back from it. Imagine you are in a room and there's someone babbling about life's problems in the corner. No matter how bad the problems or concerns are you have to ignore them while you're meditating. If you focus on a thought then you empower it and it will lead you on to the next thought and the next. But if you step back from all thoughts and don't for any reason give them your attention when they arise then after a short time all thought will cease and you will have a totally still and clear mind. One that is perfect for telepathic communication.

I studied yoga and meditation years ago and the teachers would try so hard to control the mind and make it do what they wanted it to do. They said it was near impossible to control the mind. But I eventually found that there's no need to waste energy trying to control the mind. All I had to do was take a step back from it and it would lose all its power and cease its babbling. I can still activate it at anytime, but then I step back again and let it cease. That way I am not distracted by it and can focus on the aliens telepathic communications.

[edit on 22-11-2006 by probedbygrays]

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 01:19 AM
link   
But regardless of the fact that this works, the greys can suck it. We don't need to be shown anything here, we need to be freed... every single being.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   

So all those malevolent ghosts and entities people fear are just plants put there to scare people that's all. In truth there is nothing whatsoever that we should fear from the paranormal world.

Malevolent spirits are planted there? I don't think so. When you (or anyone else) is angered, are you planted there for that purpose?

Fear is not the answer I agree, but it is foolhardly to pretend dangers do not exist. Possession is a horrific matter.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarmike
But regardless of the fact that this works, the greys can suck it. We don't need to be shown anything here, we need to be freed... every single being.

It's just a meditation, like the other one was.

Pbg is only in contact with Greys or Grays (there is apparently some sort of difference) because that's what he believes it to be. It is likely to be different for everyone I imagine. Don't confuse your beliefs with someone elses, that's what religions are for. Be free instead.

[edit on 25/11/06 by Prote]

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
When I meditate all I get is the meaning of life and the secrets of existence. Never get any technology. :^(

No visions of Aliens either. Just infinite fields of multi-colored light fractals in 6 fold geometry transposed and interwoven within undulating matrices of multitudinous energy waves.

It's a good meditation though. Thanks for posting it. A good thing to add, I think, is visualizing the conscious movement of energy around the body.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I'm pretty skeptical about this. Why is it other people who practice the same meditation (and I know alot of people that do) don't get messages from aliens?

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   
yea i have no doubt that it works except I cannever do it, it seems that every time I try 10-15 minutes in a i feel a hand touching my face, my heart reaces and i cannot resist to pull off the the black shirt covering my eyes

top topics

<< 1   >>

join