It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Telepathic/Alien communication for dummies

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   
OK, well I didn't make a real breakthrough and receive direct communications with aliens until I read Lobsang Rampa's books and started practicing one of the forms of meditation he taught.

Basically all you have to do is envision a large black screen like a movie screen and stare into it as though you were staring into infinity. Just look into infinity through the screen and do not think of anything at all. If a thought comes into your mind just brush it out of the way and continue looking into infinity through the black screen. Sooner or later the beings from the infinite realize you have an empty screen available for them to communicate to you with, and they will use it like a tv or computer screen to talk with you.

Here is some of the script from 'The Wizard of OZ' which I heard the other day and it reminded me of what Lobsang Wrote.

this is the same
genuine, magic, authentic crystal used by
the Priests of Isis and Osiris in the days
of the Pharaohs of Egypt -- in which
Cleopatra first saw the approach of Julius
Caesar and Marc Anthony, and -- and so on
-- and so on. Now, you...you'd better close your eyes,
my child, for a moment -in order to be better in tune
with the infinite. We -- we can't do these things
without reaching out into the infinite.

So my point is we don't have to do anything at all, we just gaze into infinity through a black screen until infinity reaches back through to us.

It's important to make time each day for developing this skill, as it becomes easier the more it is practised, but if you only do it now and then or try it only once then you may not have results.

I'm not sure how long I practised this technique for before an alien appeared on the screen and started talking to me at a hundred words a minute and showing me visions of things I'd never seen before including technology I didn't understand at all. I was amazed of course and spent all the time I could getting to know the being. It turned out it had been watching me all my life and had tried communicating before but I didn't realize it.

One being said to a woman, "Stop thinking all the time so there will be room in your mind for me to communicate with you", and that is basically all that is needed to setup your mind for communication with the aliens. Just create a space in your mind for them to use for telepathic communication with you, and the simplest space is a black screen.

I've found with telepathy that if I say something to certain aliens with my mind it takes about 5 seconds for them to respond. So I ask a question or say something and then just let my mind be completely still and wait for their response. Other aliens answer me before I even ask the question. So communication with them happens lightning fast.

One problem with meditation is that the mind babbles on and on and will not give you peace to perform your meditation. The answer to this problem is to ignore the thoughts that come into the mind, by stepping back a little and just letting them arise and fade away by themselves. After ten minutes or so of ignoring all thought you will find the mind ceases to babble on and on. Of course thought is natural but it can get in the way when you're trying to focus on an empty space in your mind and gaze into infinity.

I started doing this exercise as a spiritual meditation but the aliens arrived and taught me how they use technology to create the spiritual phenomenon humanity is guided by. Many people think science and religion have gone their separate ways but religion still wields the big stick and regulates what science can and can't do. So religion still dominates science and keeps it in check.

Good luck with this method. I think it was in Lobsang Rampa's book 'Chapters of Life'.

I put this information up for those who seriously want to make contact.

Love is the way, the truth, and the life.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Would you care to relay some of these conversations to us?

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Yes, every day the aliens show me the future. They tell me the important things that will happen that day and suggest courses of action to take to avoid bad outcomes. Also since I learned to keep my mind clear so they can communicate with me they tell me when someone is about to visit or phone me, a few minutes before it happens. They also tell me frequently what's going to be written on the boards before I log on and read it. They just pour information from the future into my mind regularly, but it is just my own future and not the future of anyone else.

Talking to the beings is like talking to a gigantic mind many times greater than a humans mind. They are also great comedians and say some very funny things at times.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I've read all of Lobsang Rampa's books too. And he say's nothing about aliens! But the moot point is that when and if you start 'hearing' voices during the meditative state, how do you know that it's from the so called aliens? It could be just your own subconcious communication.

The bottom line is that I do not believe that aliens would communicate with all and sundry. Heck. I thought there were busy planning to take over Earth!!
So where do they get the time to converse with ordinary mortals like you and me??

And you say that these 'aliens' are in com with you and can predict the future? OK, so can they tell us if and when Saddam is gonna hang? Is the world gonna explode in 2012? When will ATS overtake Microsoft in revenues? And is the Moon made of cheese? I mean, is it an artificial construct and if so when was it made?

I'm waiting with bated breath!! The ball is in your court now.

[edit on 18-11-2006 by mikesingh]

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Yes Lobsang wrote a lot about aliens. He said we become them when we die. He also said he has been in spaceships and seen aliens, and he describes how they seeded the earth and placed humans here after genetically manufacturing them.

Of course such beings would be more than willing to speak with us when we are ready for such communications. Lobsang wrote entire books about the aliens and their activities on earth and in outer space.

I can't prove that the aliens communicate with me or even that aliens exist. In fact no one can. But if you want to meet superior beings then the meditation method I described above is one way to do it.

[edit on 18-11-2006 by probedbygrays]

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Hmmmm.... I must've missed some. Can you give us the titles of the books dealing with aliens?

But if you want to meet superior beings then the meditation method I described above is one way to do it.

Yes, this is the spiritual plane. Communicating with spiritual beings doesn't mean one is communicating with aliens!!

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 06:42 AM
link   
The spirit world is just one of the interfaces that the aliens have always used to control and guide humanity. They can't reveal themselves so they create light phenomenon which we call spirits. We follow spirit which they control.

Lobsang Rampa has about 20 books and I can't recall which ones are which.

Although the one called The Hermit
is about a monk who was captured by aliens and they attached technology to him and forced him out of his body and into their own planet. He saw that it had two suns and an orange ocean or some such color. He was shown their aircraft and vehicles and also their time control stations in space if I remember correctly.

He was also shown how they seed planets like the earth with life and how they keep humans on different worlds as breeding stock. All that was done from outside of time, so the aliens could seed a world and watch it grow in just a few days, while on the planet itself thousands of years were passing by.

Also he was shown how all the different types of aliens live in harmony on the superior worlds, and he was shown their cities and gardens etc.

So the aliens were using spiritual phenomenon (astral travel) to teach a human things about themselves. They use spiritual phenomenon to control us humans too. I am confident of that fact.

He was also shown their devices with which they monitor the earth very closely.

Lobsang taught a great deal about the aliens and although I was only really trying to develop spirituality by reading his books I was surprised to find that I met aliens as well using his meditation technique.

I've read a lot of cases where people have experienced a great deal of astral traveling and spiritual phenomenon and then one day aliens appear and begin a new phase in learning for the spiritual neophyte. Generally people think aliens and spirituality are two separate things but in fact the aliens are involved in all aspects of human growth. I can't prove that and won't even try but I know it's true.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Heck! My brain's busted! If you believe what you've just mentioned that aliens and the spirits in the spiritual world are the same, then how come the oldest and greatest spiritual books ever written, the Bhagvad Gita and the Vedas, don't even mention anything about aliens? Thousands upon thousands of pages but no mention of aliens from other star systems?

Frankly I don't believe there's a connection between Aliens and OUR spiritual world.

And thanks for updating me on that book, The Hermit. I'll try and get one.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
no I don't believe they are the same. I said the aliens use the spirit phenomenon to guide humanity. They have always done so, and that's where religions get their spice. Religious texts are riddled with mention of beings visiting from other worlds. There's no mention of technology because humans could not comprehend what they were possibly seeing in the ancient times. And alien UFOs come in thousands of different shapes and most times stay out of site. Add to this the fact that many of the aliens are beyond time and space so they don't need craft to get around in.

The Bhagadvadgita is a book about something someone witnessed inside their own head as they were meditating. They saw their Hindu God Vishnu explaining spiritual knowledge to a human. The Vedas do mention flying craft of some type and also weapons similar to nuclear bombs. It's believed nuclear technology and other types of technology have their catalysts in the Vedas, from an obscure time when gods were able to fly around and fight with cataclysmic weaponry.

I get where you're coming from. Hec I was arguing your stuff to the aliens when they arrived. I thought spiritual stuff was separate from alien stuff but the aliens proved to me over and over that they are connected.

Lots of people think that aliens are some new type of phenomenon but researchers figured out they have always been with us changing form.

I experienced all types of spiritual phenomenon and visitations before I met the aliens and they taught me what was really happening. Now I know that spiritual phenomenon is created by them as a guiding or repelling force and so it doesn't fool me anymore. No matter what type of spiritual phenomenon is happening I can see it from outside the box and get a clear understanding of exactly why the aliens are creating it. 99.99% of the time it is simply a control and guiding technique the aliens are using.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Yes, every day the aliens show me the future. They tell me the important things that will happen that day and suggest courses of action to take to avoid bad outcomes. Also since I learned to keep my mind clear so they can communicate with me they tell me when someone is about to visit or phone me, a few minutes before it happens.

I can't prove that the aliens communicate with me or even that aliens exist. In fact no one can.

If aliens show you the future every day, then yes, you CAN prove their existence, or, more correctly, you can prove that you are getting information about the future from a source that cannot be explained, and your explaination of their source, in this case aliens, becomes more viable.

However, as everyone else that claims to be in contact with aliens will state, getting the information to prove they exist is impossible, for whatever reason.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Yes in theory I could do that, however it's not as easy as it sounds. I'm only shown things that pertain to my own future, and I can change the future if I know it's going to happen.

Like if I explained to people what I was told will happen today then they could alter that and prevent it from happening, and so can I. But if I keep quiet about it then it cannot help but happen as I was told. And anyway I'm not interested in trying to prove that they exist. I've put that meditation exercise up for anyone who wants it. I'm not putting myself up for display to be shot down by critics.

I feel like telling you the thousand amazing things about the future which they have told me that then came true, but what would be the point. That's not what the beings are all about, but it is a spin off from getting to know them.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
This is what is so entertaining about all of the threads I see by people with advanced knowledge from Aliens. The Aliens want to tell people all of these wonderful and fascinating things about the future and universal truths, and every one of them claims to have so much information with a kind of wink and nod to each other, but the people give conflicting reports of what is happening. WHy are all of the accounts of what has happened, how it happens, why it happens, and to who it can happen to so different?

Don't answer that with some kind of "Everyone's experiences are different because people intrpret the information differently" garbage, because after -Thousands- of years, you would think that the Aliens would simply learn all the languages of Earth and be able to comunicate with us in our native tongues, negating the need for any human interpretation.

The devil is in the details when it comes to things like this, and to this I ask..

Why is YOUR method (which I will point out is actually my method from AA's thread on this very same subject) better than AlienAgenda's method?
Why would the Aliens give conflicting methods to the same end?
Why would Aliens that you claim to love and respect give you these unbelievable visions that you are supposed to share with others that they KNOW wont believe you without proof?

All of you are so quick to assert that you are being visited by aliens, and cannot even fathom the possibility that you are simply experiencing delusions of one kind or another, and THAT is what is scary.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Yes I know where you're coming from. The aliens want to contact us as individuals as far as I can gather. They're not interested in providing proof for the masses. Maybe they seek to change the world gradually so there will be less chaos?

You mentioned the black screen method? I must have missed that, but then again I haven't been reading all the critics posts for a while.

I have been using this method for 20 yrs or so and found it in Lobsang Rampa's book as described above.

I can understand why you are so doubtful. Hell I was probably a bigger doubter than you years ago. But there comes a time in life when things happen and you have to wake up and accept that there really is some kind of supernatural force at work around us. Millions of people have accepted that while others have not yet discovered it. Some folks don't wake up till they are on their death beds. Then they start talking to people or beings in the room that no one else can see.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I just tried this. im not doubting you at all. heck anythings worth a try. but eyes closed or open?

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Great post! You actually managed to make that entire post without answering anything I asked.

Edited for grammar (that was a horrid sentence)

[edit on 18-11-2006 by HankMcCoy]

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
jwater88

Lobsang writes that the eyes should be covered with the black hood of a meditation robe to block out any distractions from any light source. So I guessed that meant to leave the eyes open, and that's what I did to achieve my results. I found having the eyes open kept a part of the brain more receptive and stopped me falling asleep. I originally made a large meditation robe with a hood and meditated in dark rooms where I could block out all light easily. But one day the aliens showed me this big black velvet cap type of thing in a vision and it was meant for pulling over the eyes during meditation. So I made one of those and use it instead of the robe. Being in a dark room makes things easier of course but you can find complete darkness if the eyes are covered well with a dark cloth. Years later I read that Edgar Cayce used to lie down and place a black cloth over his eyes when he was meditating.

I have at times just closed my eyes and been able to communicate well with the aliens. The material or physical circumstances are not so important so long as you can shut off any distractions and focus on making space in your mind for the aliens to communicate with you. The dark eye covering or meditating in a dark room do help shut out any distractions but if you can focus fully on the aliens regardless of distractions then you're way ahead.

Also I found that in the evenings and at night the aliens are highly active, so these are the best times to meditate and try to communicate.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays

I feel like telling you the thousand amazing things about the future which they have told me that then came true, but what would be the point. That's not what the beings are all about, but it is a spin off from getting to know them.

As I've asked in my earlier post, why don't you spill the beans about the future? What did the aliens divulge? Why are you stonewalling this question?

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   
There's no way I'm going to try and get proof for you or anyone from the aliens. They are millions of years ahead of us and if they wanted to give proof they would have done it themselves. I don't want to make them mad by trying to steal proof from them. If you're not interested in trying the exercise then just skip the thread. I'm not going to try and convince anyone that aliens are real beings.

For some reason the aliens and the gods throughout all time never leave proof that they exist. And seeing they show me the future all the time I figure that they know if proof is going to surface so they take measures to prevent it.

Since meeting the aliens they have taught me about their extremely strict government system. They obey it without fail and have real fear of it. So they can't just do anything they want like provide proof for people who want it. I mean they can give you personal proof once you reach for them and make contact, but they won't give you proof you can pass on to others.

When they first came I was totally amazed and I asked them for a sign. The instant I asked for a sign the sky above me exploded with lightning and thunder. They also dimmed the lights once for yes and twice for no when we were having conversations sometimes. When they walk in my room the fan changes speed and makes a weird noise. Those are just examples of the little bits of proof that I get which are no good for passing onto others. One time I was at the store and I forgot my money, and instantly some money appeared in my hand. How can I prove that happened? I can't. I can't prove anything has happened. If you want proof you are asking the wrong person.

I simply am passing on this meditation exercise which I found helped me make contact with the aliens. That's all I aim to do and people can do what they want with that information. I can't give them proof it works. I think most people know telepathy is a real thing and this is just one easy way of accomplishing telepathy with the aliens.

[edit on 19-11-2006 by probedbygrays]

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I would not trust the grays myself based upon what most people are saying about them. Furthermore, they do not seem to respect a free will universe in their dealings with humans. I would also be leery of their use of technology to confuse and confound people.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   
pbg,

I would be grateful if you could help me understand something from your viewpoint. In AA's thread (and perhaps another), I distinctly remember two paragraphs from you.

The first is that you recently had some small powerful entity come and spend several hours trying to torment you by moving things around the room, even pulling on your head and standing on your knees. This entity had to rest several times as it got tired.

In the second statement, you talk that when you met these aliens, they did everything in their power to terrify you and keep you afraid or "asleep".

Your combat strategy is unconditional love. I accept this. However, there are very few among us that are able to practice such unconditional love to little evil entities that annoy us or to alien races that do everything in their power to scare us and push us backward mentally into a place of fear.

So given that these things have come from you, don't you think it is completely irresponsible to lead many others down your path when you know that so many, should they succeed, simply will not be able to handle these entities. They will see demons and the devil or whatever their Earthly programming drums up for them.

Personally, I have been expecting "evil entities", which is probably why they don't come, also probably because I realise that I would have manufactured it or that it simply isn't what it appears to be, but I am in the minority.

I'm just curious as to your thoughts on this. Clearly you know that these things happen, you know people cannot love unconditionally, you know that people will see demons and be afraid.

So why lead them down a path you know the majority can't handle?

[edit on 19/11/06 by Prote]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join