It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which One Word would you use to Describe ATS?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Which one word, beginning with the letter "A", would you use to describe ATS? I would use "astounding" as I am astounded by the intelligence of some of its members.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
"Analytical" for my "A" word.
"Fair and Balanced" for my phrase
Reason for joining/being on ATS/BTS? My husband and I would always be in a fight if we discussed 99.9% of the topics posted here. I'm on ATS to keep the peace at home.

Jemison

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   
"Analytical" for my "A" word.
"Fair and Balanced" for my phrase
Reason for joining/being on ATS/BTS? My husband and I would always be in a fight if we discussed 99.9% of the topics posted here. I'm on ATS to keep the peace at home.

Jemison

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Which number, other than Inifinite, would you use to describe ATS? Mine is:

10^10^10^10^10^10^10^10,

that is 10 raised to the tenth power seven times because I believe seven is Heaven, one reason being is that it is the highest prime number among the digits 0-9.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Do you have family members or friends who are members of ATS? I do not. I guess I would be considered independent.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Which 3 words would you use to describe ATS, where each word has a first letter that together forms another word that describes ATS? I would choose "fantastic", "interactive", and "thinking", thus forming the word "fit". I believe the USA and world should welcome ATS because it is "fit", especially post-9/11.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   
"Arousing"

Seriously I'd have to say..............

"KickArse"

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
Therapy.

And for those who think it's bad that ATS owners might want to turn a little profit,
imagine what a therapist might cost!

Therapeutic - They were nice to me when everyone else was a schmutz. They even helped me rumble through a fog. No banning or insults involved... and they made me a writer, when other's spit on my attempts to write, or called me names.
Thank you.

My word would be - Gracious: 1 disposed to show grace, kind, benevolent, courteous. 2 Characterized by good taste, comfort, ease or luxury. 3 indulgent or beneficient in a pleasantly condescending way to inferiors. 4 merciful, compassionate
5 fortunate or happy 6 an exclamation of surprise, relief, dismay etc.

Tigers are loyal.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join