It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True History? Reptiles? Aliens? Ancient Technology and Civilisations, Corruption - I'm confused....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 05:53 AM
link   
OK, I'm not so much confused, as I am finding it difficult to piece together everything - all then whens, whats, whys, hows of it all.

For example, take the reptile issue, playing devils advocate as to whether they exist or not - Why do they want to control us? Slavery? Feeding off fear, how do they feed on fear, why, what benefit to them does it have?

I'm really trying to formulate in my own head a theory of EVERYTHING, that encompasses, as I said, the whens, what's, why's and whos of it all.

True History?
- The missing link in evolution, is it due to genetic engineering - if so, who engineered the human race, the reptiles, another race, and why - physical slavery? mental slavery?

Reptiles?
Real or not? From the Earth or from another planet?
4th dimensional, physical or both?

Aliens?
Reptiles and Greys - are they friends, or foes - is one ruling/employing the other - does either even exist, are these the only non-human intelligent races on/around Earth, are there more?

Ancient Technology & Civilisations
Egypt, Mexico, Stone Circles, Pyramids - what are their true purposes - ritualistic, energy useage, or monumental?

Corruption
Just corrupt greedy people who want to control everything, or is there a bigger purpose, New World Order - microchipped population, underground cities - where does it all end, if they got what they wanted, what that mean to us, would be mindless slaves, or aware of the things that bind us?

I'd like to hear the theories about how all these things and more interlock into one overall theory of WHAT, WHEN, WHY, WHO.

Please bring anything you think is relevant to the table, even if it's to ask me to stop rambling!

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 06:14 AM
link   
So you would like us to put the entire forum
in one thread.....

Use the search feature to find the posts related to the
topics your interested in ...Read them then ask
for nF0...youve got a lot to read ,,Enjoy

Search is located on the top left of the page

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 06:36 AM
link   
They have to control us because they created us. They use various types of aliens to accomplish this creation, maintenance, and destruction activity.

They frighten people, and the world, to lower people's frequencies so that the people's souls can remain in the material world. People imagine that they feed on fear. Fearing them puts yourself under their illusory power, so don't ever fear them.

[Edited on 12-11-2003 by Aztec]

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by straterx
So you would like us to put the entire forum
in one thread.....

- Yeah kinda!

Of course I'm joking, I'm not lazy, and I've been reading all the forums here, and they all contain absolute masses of detailed information - but I'm thinking along the lines of a brief over-view from start to finish.

For example how about this outline:
An advanced race merged their own DNA with that of early man/evolving apes to create modern day man.

They have controlled our entire world society ever since through use of bloodlines of the human leaders who are their decendents - Are these the reptiles, I guess that's what I'm saying.

They control all the governments and large corporations around the world in order to control us, but why control us, what benefit do they have from control of us if they are already powerful and have all the money and
resources and knowledge in the world?

Does all this slot in with 2012, what's happening then - a shift in human consciousness, a comet, Planet X - all of this?

I just feel, somewhere amongst all of this, there is something I'm not quite able to piece together.

I think the reason a lot of people don't believe in so-called conspiracy theories is because they don't look at the bigger picture.

I've had discussions with people where they don't believe something I've stated, or read to them, they say "But why would they do that, it doesn't make sense" - For example, an assisination, or human microchipping - take one thing from the whole conspiracy out of context, and it's easy to ridicule it because all the other parts of the puzzle are not laid out - Do you see what I mean?

I guess I'm looking for a reason as to why all of this has happened/ is happening - Am I looking for a reason that isn't there, or has the reason already been found, and I'm looking over it because it seems to simplistic - for example - they want control because they can - or is something more esoteric, spiritual or epic?

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Ah yes the eternal Question...........

WHY ?

thats why we keep it in catagories

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Why? Survival.

They chose the hard way back to the source. The lizard soul is now mostly unable to produce it's own energy to survive in the physical realm and it's not evolved enough to reach the next realm. Humans are not yet so tarnished. We are still able to produce large amounts of energy due to our seemingly closer connection to the source. They surely do not want all the "positive" emotions that used to define humanity. That would be like eating soggy rice (some would call it manna). They find the "negative" emotions more more palatable.

The rest of the story becomes a bit moot. Either you want to be food or you use that energy for yourself and give it only when trully needed and asked for. The collective human bleeding is getting old. If you jump off a bridge just because Tommy does you still die.

Oh yea, and 2012 is supposed to be the time when the playing field will be leveled and we get the opportunity to try our hand with just energy bodies. In other words we would be on the same level with our current predators. What if we knew that soon all the cows would be walking around, able to do what humans do? Scary thought huh. And what if these cows were powerful and could woop our ass but didn't realize it yet (1,000 pound cows would woop our ass)? And what if they were a bit spiteful to boot? Getting the picture yet?

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 08:06 AM
link   
velvetsplash,

I felt the exact same way as you do, when I first joined ATS. I was excited and confused about all of the information that is available here.

My first suggestion would be to read through all of the different categories here at ATS... the ones on the main page of the web site.

Aircraft Projects
Area 51
Bases & Facilities
Extra-Terrestrials
Future Technologies
Human Experimentation
NSA's Echelon System

I found these were a great starting place.

I think that the next best thing for me was, being adopted by a "veteran" ATS member.

Infinite has given me some great pointers.
Gazrok provided some very good links and suggested some books to read.

This has been really helpful for me, now I just have to find the time to read everything.

I am still confused..... which came first... GOD, Aliens.. who knows... but with my new friends here at ATS it's going to be fun trying to figure it all out.

good luck, and take care.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Why don't you just read any book by David Icke?
Since most of what you asked about is what he writes.
www.davidicke.com...

You actually might be David Icke trying to get us to buy your books.......

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 08:22 AM
link   
okay, I might have missed something......

I thought that David Icke was a fruit cake.... or at least that's the impression I got from a lot of people here.

Should we really read his stuff, is it good ?

I've been steering clear of him.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 08:31 AM
link   
HA! No I'm not David Icke trying to get you buy his books, but I have read a couple.

Reading his books alone, and seeing how he is viewed as a loon by many, I would not make a decision about whether I believed what he says or not - but I read other authors who state much of the same things he does, which makes me think he is actually telling the truth.

Oh, and thanks for the encouragement elevatedone

[Edited on 14-11-2003 by VelvetSplash]

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I think he has some great stuff to say that may be really too close to the truth for most people, so he throws in some garbage that you have to filter out.

top topics

join