It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO: Are they trying to do good?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
So there's all these secret societies and groups of shady characters conspiring to gain control of....the world or whatever - supposedly. If there are in fact groups of people in organizations trying to do these things, is it possible that they're actually trying to do what they think is right? We all assume that these groups are trying to gain control with sadistic goals in mind. Perhaps the members and leaders of these organizations are trying to take control because they think they can make the world a better place by doing so. Is this not a possibility?

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I don't really think it's for the benefit of man kind, it's related to control.
They just like having control.
Ever played a war strategy video game on your computer?
You're in control, you get to move people around and do with them what you please.
They simply like to rule, this is contrary to the dictator where the dictator thinks he is doing the right thing by aplying what he see's in his view as order.
But I don't think the NWO is a regular dictator ship.
They just want to live like kings and to be served by humanity, do you think those who owned slaves thought they were doing the right thing for them.
The NWO is not related to comunism, in comunism you may run, or hide, or some how manage to have your pice of freedom by not leting anyone know what you
think, as a slave you have none of this.
I'm bringing up comunism since it's the number 1 cause for dictatorships.

Comunism is bad but it's a pussycat compared to slavery, slavery is slavery, tehre si no sistem to folow nothing, you just obey what is being told to you, walk left, walk right, colect, eat, sleep.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I think they are trying to do good. There may be some harsh things that would happen along the way in order for humanity to get along and survive longer in the time we are here in the universe. Population reduction, stronger genetics for future generations, more intelligence, stronger mind/body. A more focused humanity on intelligence and learning, art, personality, ability, beauty, and most of all, increasing probability for survival in the long run. Of course this could not be mentioned out in the open because it would get many angry. It would be compared to Hitler's idealogy of a supreme race. But hey, we did it with dogs and cats, horses, cows, color morph reptiles at herpe shows, and amongst the most powerful, there is a focus on genetics... it can be disputed that it is very important for a supreme genetic race. Please don't flame me for this, I'm not picking a certain group above others. Feel free to debate however

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I'm currently reading David Rockefeller's biography.

These people sincerely believe they are doing good, even when blatantly bribing Chinese officials. (P 248, pp version) They call it business, we call it conspiracy.

They call the bad stuff negative externalities. A euhemerism used to describe everything from global warming to poisoning local water supplies.

However, they are just making the most out of a essentially bad system. Thomas Jefferson said there should be a revolution every 20 years in the US to root out the rot that accumulates. I think the rot is starting to choke us all.

[edit on 17/11/06 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
You mean like in that Jet Lee movie - House of flying Daggers or something like that.

In responce though; even if they are trying to do "good" I would like to refer to my old friend Benjamin

"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both." - Benjamin Franklin

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brand403
You mean like in that Jet Lee movie - House of flying Daggers or something like that.

Haven't seen it.

"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both." - Benjamin Franklin

Perhaps all these secret societies are trying to do what Thomas Paine said a true patriot should do:

"It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from its government." -- Thomas Paine

Maybe they think that what they are doing is saving us from the government, or from whoever. How do we know these people want to "enslave" us?

Um, I don't know how this fits in, but another good quote by Mr. Paine:

When the government fears the people, it is liberty. When the people fear the government, it is tyranny.
- Thomas Paine

[edit on 17/11/06 by an3rkist]

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Nothing is scarier than the idea of a minority seeking control to "better" mankind* This is what has always happened with religion* Seems like "the greater good" must always be cloaked in secrecy*

Many, if not most of the mystic societies use secrecy to better the individual, who will in turn better society individually, not to gain control of socety* The political groups, who knows?

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by an3rkist

Haven't seen it.

Yea Its about Jet Lee trying to assinate the leader of a country that is trying to take over the surrounding countries with war. The leader then makes Jet lee's charactor realize that the leader was only trying to Unite the countries to stop the war and the killing.

Originally posted by an3rkist

Perhaps all these secret societies are trying to do what Thomas Paine said a true patriot should do:

"It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from its government." -- Thomas Paine

Maybe they think that what they are doing is saving us from the government, or from whoever. How do we know these people want to "enslave" us?

Um, I don't know how this fits in, but another good quote by Mr. Paine:

When the government fears the people, it is liberty. When the people fear the government, it is tyranny.
- Thomas Paine

[edit on 17/11/06 by an3rkist]

The thing is though the Government does not fear its people. The officials at charge are pretty blaintant about that.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   

- Thomas Paine

Not trying to be a pain,but Thomas Jefferson said that.

I have that quote on the wall in front of me coincidentally.

No,I don't believe for a second they are trying to do good.Perhaps from their warped perspective they are "helping" mankind,but I believe their agendas will hurt us,more than help in the long run.

I believe our government has ruled unchecked for far too long,and our "elected" officials are allowed to run wild commiting all sorts of debaucherous acts,while we're supposed to believe they are sane leaders.In my opinion the NWO,and the forwarding of their (supposed) agenda is treason of the highest order.I'm not gonna help them accomplish their goals if I can help it.

[edit on 19-11-2006 by DocGonzo]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Yea Its about Jet Lee trying to assinate the leader of a country that is trying to take over the surrounding countries with war.

That Jet Li movie, Hero, did very badly in Taiwan, because it’s a known Chinese propaganda. (One China reunited) Apparently it even received funding from Beijing.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23

Yea Its about Jet Lee trying to assinate the leader of a country that is trying to take over the surrounding countries with war.

That Jet Li movie, Hero, did very badly in Taiwan, because it’s a known Chinese propaganda. (One China reunited) Apparently it even received funding from Beijing.

Oh yea that was the title. thanks

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocGonzo
Not trying to be a pain,but Thomas Jefferson said that.

My apologies. That's why I hate the internet sometimes. False information can be posted in reliable websites by unreliable people. From now on anything I post will be double and triple checked for accuracy. It's strange that that happened to me, because when I found that quote, I was looking for the first quote that I posted by Thomas Paine, about true patriots protecting their people from the government. I could've sworn Benjamin Franklin had said it, because the first time I saw that quote on the internet it said it had been Ben Franklin. When I couldn't find it by Benjamin Franklin I found it by Thomas Paine. Then I saw that other quote which was falsely quoted as Thomas Paine also. It's people like me that fuel the fires of disinformation on the internet - inadvertantly reposting the false quote.
I'm so ashamed.
Thank you for picking up on my mistake though.

[edit on 20/11/06 by an3rkist]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Certainly. In their mind what they are doing is in the interest of humanity. Even William Cooper is quoted as saying that "There isn't really a good guy or bad guy." In their minds,yeah, they are doing what is right for humanity.

new topics

top topics

join