It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3D Rendering

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I only just realised that I didn't mention my own site in a thread of its own - everyone else seems to be getting in on the act!

I've been working on 3D Rendering for some time now, all going well new images will be uploaded on a fairly regular basis. I should also mention that I take requests too.

Click here to visit!

Enjoy!

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 05:41 AM
link   
they r indeed very cool pictures. i salute you and here for ur pleasure more of my dancing commanders.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Thanks, glad you liked them

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Very nice UF! And you�re a trekkie too! hehe... I�ve been trying to find Bryce, but appearently it�s been sold to Corel? Can�t find it for download anywhere...
Terragen is a cool program too! Nice work!!

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by UniversalFiction
I only just realised that I didn't mention my own site in a thread of its own - everyone else seems to be getting in on the act!

I've been working on 3D Rendering for some time now, all going well new images will be uploaded on a fairly regular basis. I should also mention that I take requests too.

Very Nice Work! Do you use Bryce 4 by any chance and if so, would you happen to know where i could DL some nice filters? Ty!

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Thanks folks.

I wasn't actually aware you could use filters with Bryce, which just goes to show how new I am to the application. I've never used 4 before, only 5.

If I come across any though, I'll post the details here.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sapphire
Very Nice Work! Do you use Bryce 4 by any chance and if so, would you happen to know where i could DL some nice filters? Ty!

Try www.Renderosity.com... You have to registry with em but it's free and just takes a second. But they have some objects and textures and stuff for Bryce and Poser and a few other programs as well.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I'll have a look too, thanks mOjOm.
(splendid avatar btw!)

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm

Originally posted by Sapphire

Try www.Renderosity.com... You have to registry with em but it's free and just takes a second. But they have some objects and textures and stuff for Bryce and Poser and a few other programs as well.

Great link ty mOjOm! Thankyou.

btw very cool Avatar i like it!

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 11:22 PM
link   
That m0j0m has the coolest avatar I have ever seen. It gives me a flashback everytime I see it. I wish my browser would let me in your site. I guess I will have to try later. Anyone interested in bryce should check out this site.

BRYCETECH

Also go to Amazon.com and pickup "Real Word Bryce 4" by Susan Kitchens. It is the Bryce "Bible" whether you own version 4 or 5. I paid the full fifty dollars for mine and it is the best fifty bucks I have ever spent, but you can get a copy for less than half of that on Amazon.com.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Thanks for the tip, I'll check the book out. Did you mention you were having problems getting to UniversalFiction.co.uk?

Strange, according to my logs the site doesn't appear to have been down at any point. Try it without the www., and perhaps with a ? on the end to force the cache.

Let me know if you're still having problems viewing it.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 05:52 AM
link   
3D Rendering! A man after my own heart. I've been creating CG for about 10 years now. I like your landscapes. Here's some great landscape software you might want to look into, it makes great landscapes for using in Bryce or Terragen. www.world-machine.com...

Here's a couple of my own pieces.
I hope you don't mind me spamming your thread with them.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Zzub, VERY NICE WORK MAN!! Beautiful work.

Work like that always reminds me of a story: Something like this: Micheal Angelo was onced ask to prove his abilities to the Church or King or Whoever was in charge of getting an artist to Paint the Sistine Chapel. He simply picked up some chalk and drew a Perfect Circle. He got the Job and what a Job he did!!

When you witness such Perfection in something so Universally Simple and Pure, that is when Art truely represents Life and Beauty. Often too many artists try to create Perfection without the dedication to Detail and by creating complexity. Unfortunately, that just acts to cover up the purity even more.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Thank you very much! Coming from the guy with the coolest avatar, that's quite a compliment.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zzub
3D Rendering! A man after my own heart. I've been creating CG for about 10 years now. I like your landscapes. Here's some great landscape software you might want to look into, it makes great landscapes for using in Bryce or Terragen. www.world-machine.com...

Here's a couple of my own pieces.
I hope you don't mind me spamming your thread with them...

Thanks for the link Zzub, I've got a couple of days off work so I've plenty time to check it out. I'm glad you liked my images. I'm really just learning, and have only been doing it steadily for a couple of years - over that time Bryce 5 has become my favoured weapon

As for yours, DAMN they're good!! If I didn't know better, I'd say the candle was a photo!!

Very cool indeed

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Hey Zzub that candle is amazing, the sub surface light scattering at the top is what really sells it. Wooohoo!!

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 06:11 AM
link   
New image added called 'abduction':

click here to view

(My images are created on a TFT laptop screen - it would be good to know if people using standard CRT monitors can view them clearly enough?)

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Best part about this site is that each and every visitor
recieves a personal reply and thanks for commenting.

It helps to encourage talent where you find it, especially
when its appreciated.

Thanks Chris,

/\/ight\/\/ing

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightwing
Best part about this site is that each and every visitor
recieves a personal reply and thanks for commenting.

It helps to encourage talent where you find it, especially
when its appreciated.

Thanks Chris,

/\/ight\/\/ing

I'm a strong believer of this being simple common courtesy - I'm always really glad when a visitor has enjoyed what they've seen enough to post a comment in the guestbook.

Cheers NW (I didn't realise you were an ATS member!
)

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 07:37 AM
link   
New image added to UniversalFiction.co.uk called 'Hidden Truths' - just in case anyone's interested

Click here for the image on its own, or the link below for the main site.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join