It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone help with another Titanic conspiracy?

page: 1

join
share:
CX

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I know all about the Titanic and the theory that it was'nt the Titanic that sunk.

The other night, i was told by someone that it made very interesting reading, who was given free tickets for the Titanic's maiden voyage. From what this person was saying, these people were people of either high standing in the world of goverment or the world of technology invention (i'm sure we were talking about Tesla at the time).

Anyone heard of anything regarding officials being given free tickets on a ship that just so happened to sink on it's first voyage?

Thanks,

CX.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I'm a bit unsure what you are implying.
That certain people were encouraged to go onto the Titanic, which was then deliberately sunk?
Or a Dummy Titanic was sunk, with the Original heading off to an unknown location where these Geniuses of the early 20th century were hidden away for some Evil Purpose? Perhaps a secret Arctic location now inhabited by escaped Nazis.

Tesla & Nazis, all funded by Millionaire John Astor....

Edn

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Well you have to consider that icebergs cant exactly be controlled by man. However the ship was poorly designed and it was either deliberately or not thought possible that they did not need to make bulkheads the full height of the ship which was what caused its sinking not the iceberg its self but the simply fact that they didn't make the bulkhead to the hight of the deck the lack of lifeboats are also an odd mystery if it were a conspiracy then not so much a mystery.

As for a dummy ship, where would they have built it? what happened to the workers and there family's and friends who built it? and why would you need an old most definitely by now useless ship in this time and age?

The Titanic being deliberately poorly designed and sunk to get rid of a crap load of immigrants and highly respectable and important people is a little far fetched but possible.

The building of a secret sister ship to fake the sinking of the Titanic and hide the important people on the ship to a secret location that the escaped Nazi's also used, now that is a conspiracy theory all it needs is some aliens.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   
no that last conspiracy is simply IMO a disinformation tactic

there may have been other very imortant people on the boat, but ashtor ,strauss, and another gentle men guegenheim? (i will post the link where i got this info from) who were considered 3 of the wealthiest men on the planet were also stongly invited to go on the titanic as they were also 3 of the strongest critics of creating THE FEDERAL RESERVE. follow the MONEY. and don't forget the POWERFUL

some say the ship didnt have enough life boats and that the flare's were white (instead of red) to show the crew's cockiness that it was unsinkable. dont think so this was done on purpose, and so that boats passing by thought the flares being white were just people partying on the titanic. - taken from exerpt of another author's take on the titanic

the FEDERAL RESERVE was also created shortly after they had disposed of the 3 men ASHTOR, STAUSS, and GUGGENHEIM or the men who opposed the formation of it and also the idea of WWI) when they died on the titanic. FOLLOW THE MONEY and the POWERFUL

the jesuits had there hand in this as they were also very powerful controllers from the VATICAN who had convinced the veteran captain who captained the titanic and btw was a veteran of these north atlantic waters (and knew there were icebergs abundant in this AREA of the north atlantic) now he didn't know were all the little ice bergs were but that if he sailed long enough through the area were they were they would/ or could hit them

while many jesuits are honest people the lower level jesuits are not who i am pointing the finger at here, i am talking about the people at the top, the kind that cover up pedophile's and molest children, high level jesuit browne convinced the captain of the titanic to sink the ship. and among jesuits it can be accepted that in order for the greater good of civilizatons sometimes the innocent have to suffer (the ends justify the means) and i imagine there was great pressure on the captain to follow thru

as you finish this i will leave u with the following exerpt about the power of lying and why bigger lies and more easily beleived by the public.

that in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods. It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation.

HMMM.........

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I think most of the items here were due to ignorance on behalf of the crew and builders of the ship. The Titanic was completely indestructible, why waste deck room of ridiculous life boats? I am sure that their flares were the least of their concerns.

Titanic was considered to be royalty when it came to ships. The fact that many citizens from the upper echelon were invited on her maiden voyage, well the argument is their to be made that it was just to further the reputation of what Titanic was.

It was the finest ship ever created and it was to carry the finest people this earth had to offer.

Too bad we measured decency on money.

The finest people on earth would of went back for those who were freezing in the Atlantic.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
it was marketed to be the finest ship ever, but that was only in there minds, and as we know marketers never lie

u have to have a criminal mind or step out of the box and think like a criminal or a money hungry person to be willing to bend your morals, these people proabably thought in some twisted way that by getting rid of ashtor, strauss, and guggenheim on the titanic that they were doing what was right in there greedy minds, to set up the FED, check it out, see if it matches up. ashtor guggenheim and strauss were against the formation of a FEDERAL RESERVE. and there was only one thing to do about it, kill them. see some people who are around violence all the time get used to it, and to them killing these men would not weigh on there conscious like it would u or me.

but for those that don't have criminal minds and don't think criminally this may be a stretch for them to be WILLING to beleive until u can see the patterns of the way money clouds the minds and morals of men until then there mind will happilly let them beleive whatever makes them sleep easier at nite, instead of dealing with the pain that man can really be evil

how much money does the fed make the filthy rich bankers. or how much more money could the fed just print to cover the expenses of building the titanic, which i'm not sure if they even paid for

[edit on 24-11-2006 by cpdaman]

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Although the design was poor let's consider this, an iceberg can easily sink any ship if it hits it right. So I suppose that it's possibly that the captain went north in search of an iceberg and then delibetley steered into one.

top topics

join