It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it too late to start BF2 ??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Well, I'm not exactly the die hard gamer but I used to play a lot a long time back, FPS being what I most enjoyed. Now, again I want to get back into it and I know that BF2 is the best thing around in terms of shooters and has been for a long time.

I just want the opinion of others who are currently playing this game or have played a lot if it is too late to join the game at this point in time now that Battlefield 2142 is out and etc. I was thinking of buying this game this Thanksgiving ( the DVD edition! ) .

Is it worth getting into the game now or should I start off with something else ?

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Hell no it aint to late. Im just pist that i got a new comp and since i dont take care of my game cd's my BF2 is scratched up. Man I love that game omfg i love that game its sooooooooooooooo great. Im gonna re get it for christmas

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
2142 is full of "spyware"

rly.

stick with BF2 imo.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
yeah, heard about the adware on BF 2142.

Sad that EA has to resort to this to cover costs.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Okay, BF2 it is then!

Anybody else who wants to get, this is a pretty good time to get it.

Got mine for $10.00!!

[edit on 18-11-2006 by IAF101]

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   
it include the expansions?

I already got BF2 but I aint played it in a grip

ps: I hate EA

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   
bf2 is never too late to start,and it is way better than bf2142(i have the demo)
and bf2 rules.

robbie out

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   
would bf2 appeal to a cs:s gamer :p

i love cs:s but playing that and max payne is getting boring and repetative so im looking for summat new

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
It's worth picking up, I love CS:S as well but BF2 is pretty good, might wanna get the expansions though

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
No, its not too late to start BF2.
All the aces of BF2 are now too busy trying to be aces of BF2142 to care about killing the new guy.

So it looks like most of the BF2 players you come up against will probably just be the average joes.

Im on BF2142 now, they warned you about the spyware, it only is active during the game, and the adverts ajust depending on how often you look at certain subject material in the game.

If you just stick to the game and don't go looking for the billboards, you won't notice the advertisements.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Yeah playing BF2 online and it is a great game. But most of the servers there arent guys who want to be commanders. Atleast that way people know what to do besides going lone wolf!

Also some of the servers have pretty easy players and some are real tough. I hate the servers with all the pilot maniancs. You cant do a damn thing on the ground without getting shot to peices from the sky!! :bash:

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   
maybe i need to reinstall and wtfp00n all the n00blets again

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Hey, i am probably the only Private First class in any server!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I hope it aint too late, I just started playing this month, and i'm getting well and truly pwned.

top topics

join