It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Da Vinci Code 2007

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
No religion! At all!

Religion ruins purity.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
No religion! At all!

Religion ruins purity.

I do agree with you on that. Religion is the antichrist.
I m ready for this world to change. I will never teach my children the way i was brought up, NEVER.

I hope i see the changes sooner than later.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by theTRUTHtheWAY
I hope i see the changes sooner than later.

Be the change you want to see in the world.
Gandhi

See the link for elaboration.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   

You have voted yeahright for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

Right on! 10 new commandments!

And then an Einstein quote, too? How much more real can it get?!?!

AND that is exactly why the world (religious world mostly) is not going to be getting what it thinks it is getting....but it is far better to send a dedicated army of ants than one coyote or vulture when it's time to eat the evil entity's lunch... ( trust me I know this )
I used to eat lunch with him every Friday. Fish again!?!?! Yuk!

The world expects 'Flash Gordon.'

But what they are going to receive is 'Working Class Hero.'

Remember what John and Paul said!!!!

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   
While a curse can never be "taken back" It can be modified or gotten around just like
promises. In evidence of this you have the "promises" made to David but amended for Solomon. And the case of the curses laid on the Tribe of Bemjamin. That curse being that no father of the tribes of Israel should give his daughter to a Benjamite in marraige.
But when they had relented they lamented that a tribe should pass from being. So they
sent the Benjamites to "fall upon " the women of a village that had taken no part in their hostilities. Go Figure.

So you might say that promises and curses like treaties with NA's have the same disclamer in small print at the bottom, " or 90 days whichever comes first."

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   

And then an Einstein quote, too? How much more real can it get?!?!

I noticed the quotes at the bottom of the link change every time you refresh the page. I got this one from Wordsworth- "That best portion of a good man's life, his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and of love."

Remember what John and Paul said!!!!

Something about "Don't turn your back on Ringo" ?

Just funnin'. Thanks for the WATS & have a great Thanksgiving.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   

As I live, saith the LORD, though Coniah the son of Jehoiakim king of Judah were the signet upon my right hand, yet would I pluck thee thence; And I will give thee into the hand of them that seek thy life, and into the hand of them whose face thou fearest, even into the hand of Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon, and into the hand of the Chaldeans.
And I will cast thee out, and thy mother that bare thee, into another country, where ye were not born; and there shall ye die. But to the land whereunto they desire to return, thither shall they not return.
Is this man Coniah a despised broken idol? is he a vessel wherein is no pleasure? wherefore are they cast out, he and his seed, and are cast into a land which they know not?
O earth, earth, earth, hear the word of the LORD.
Thus saith the LORD, Write ye this man childless, a man that shall not prosper in his days: for no man of his seed shall prosper, sitting upon the throne of David, and ruling any more in Judah.
~Jeremiah 22:24-30

You know the words well, Annie, but their interpretation you do not.

22:30 childless. Although Coniah had seven sons (perhaps adopted; cg. 1 Chron. 3:17), none occupied the throne. So, as far as a continuing dynasty was concerned, Coniah was to be considered "childless." Although his line of descendants retained the legal throne rights, no physical descendant (no man of his seed would ever prosperously reign on the Davidic throne. The genealogy of Matthew traces the descent of Jesus through Solomon and Jeconiah (Heb., Coniah; Matt. 1:12); this is the genealogy of Jesus' LEGAL FATHER, JOSEPH. LUKE traces Jesus' physical descent back through MARY and NATHAN to DAVID, bypassing Jeconiah's line and showing ACCURATELY the fulfillment of this prophecy of Jeremiah. If Jesus had been born only in the line of Joseph (and thus of Jeconiah), He would not have been qualified to reign on the throne of David in the Millenium. See note on Matt. 1:11.

Here is the note from Matt 1:1 - "The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham." The note follows:

Jesus Christ. The name "Jesus" is from the Greek (and Latin) for the Hebrew "Jeshua" (Joshua), which means "the Lord is salvation." "Christ" is from the Greek for the Hebrew Meshiah, (Messiah), meaning "anointed one." son of David was a highly popular messianic title of the times. The genealogy is here traced through Joseph, Jesus' legal (though not natural) father, and it establishes His claim and right to the throne of David (v. 6). The genealogy in Luke 3:23-38 is evidently that of Mary, though some believe it is also Joseph's by assuming that Matthan (v. 15) and Matthat (Luke 3:24) were the same person and Jacob (v. 16) and Heli (Luke 3:23) were brothers (one being Joseph's father and the other his uncle). See note on Luke 3:23.

Now the note from Matt 1:11 which says "And Josias begat Jechonias and is brethren, about the time they were carried away to Babylon:"

Jechonias (the NT form of Jeconiah, Jer. 27:20) = Jehoiachin, king of Judah, who was taken into captivity by Nebuchadnezzar in 597 B.C. In the Heb., Jeremiah contracted "Jeconiah" to "Coniah" (Jer. 22:24, 28; 37:1). A curse was pronounced on Coniah that none of his descendants would propser sitting on the throne of David. Had our Lord been the natural son of Joseph, He could not have been successful on the throne of David because of this curse. But since He came through Mary's lineage, He was not affected by the curse.

And the superior evidence as to how Jesus lineage from Mary is all is concerned, a note from Matt 1:16 which is "And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, OF WHOM was born Jesus, who is called Christ."

of whom. The word is feminine singular, indicating clearly that Jesus was born of Mary only and not of Mary and Joseph. It is one of the strongest evidences- His virgin birth.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Also, we cannot fail to see the lineage that really matters...that is the lineage Luke draws upon from Mary's side, her father, being Heli.

Luke 3:23 "And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was SUPPOSED) by the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli." Here is the note:

Luke affirms the Virgin Birth by the phrase as was supposed. son of Heli. Joseph was Jacob's son by birth (Matt. 1:16) and Heli's son by marriage. This is apparently the genealogy of Jesus through His mother, Mary. See note on Matt. 1:1.

Any questions, Annie?

Oh.. and this.

My full name means 'light bringer' 'favored by God' 'many camps' Lilly (no etymology on that one - it just means 'lily')

That is Lucifer's name, too.

Also, since you know as much as you do about Babylon, then you would know that it was full of cultural diversity and "coexistence". See where that got Babylon with God?

Your heart may strive for the light, but your works lead to darkness. It IS within the anti-christ to pose such lies as peace, and religions, and coexistence, and harmony and lalala... and the more people who are blindly going along with that already, the easier it will be for this anti-christ to con everyone into believing that he is the answer. Surely, remember this. There will be no more peace before there is all out decisive terror. Let no man or woman deceive you to believe otherwise. My Lord will have His way regardless.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   
do you all really think SHE is the ONE?

OR we all are the ONE.

Spirituality is the key, not religion, it is the ACTS of being true to humankind that is important. It is HOW you are to your beliefs. ONE women will not hold the key. ALL MANKIND will hold your future.

Without the evils in this world shall we never see the new ages apon us.

i agree we are heading to new begining. But its our world, an US that are doing it. GOD is all of us. in our MINDS is where GOD lives.

ALL HUMANKIND are GODS royal bloodline.

[edit on 26-11-2006 by Tranceopticalinclined]

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tranceopticalinclined
do you all really think SHE is the ONE?

OR we all are the ONE.

THERE ya go! The TRUTH in a nutshell!
If i had said that, it would have been in a nut's shell.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
i would like to know why she wants no invovement with the united states. what does she know that i do not. that is what i want to know. something big i know is going down , but how big is it.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   
As big as MIND will draw it to be!

whirled peas
whirled peas
whirled peas

IMAGINE

thoughts are things
think good thoughts
make the entangible tangible
first in your mind
then before you!

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TarzanBeta
O earth, earth, earth, hear the word of the LORD.
Thus saith the LORD, Write ye this man childless, a man that shall not prosper in his days: for no man of his seed shall prosper, sitting upon the throne of David, and ruling any more in Judah.
~Jeremiah 22:24-30

You know the words well, Annie, but their interpretation you do not.

Perhaps you just don't realize or acknowledge the manifestation of that which God was thinking when this was written?

NO MAN of his SEED will PROSPER!

Did any man of Jesus's seed prosper? His fleshly seed through the line of Jeconiah? We don't even know for sure if there was such a seed....
Mary was married to John. Jesus didn't have a wife nor a widow.

The plant must die in order to make a seed.
Then that seed will grow if it has what it requires...
There is no King sitting on the throne in 'Judah.'
There never will be.

There is a King (of LIGHT and TRUTH) above and a queen (of hearts and truth in both colors) below....
but not just for Judah
For the WHOLE house of DAVID

The world is the kingdom of DAVID
(means: loving)
the seat is that of righteous judgment (acceptance and understanding of ALL)
(the dark horse holding the scales and also the pale horse which is flesh)
and the legacy belongs to Solomon
(means: peace)

And the SPIRIT
(love and truth)
and the bride
(qoheleth: means 'female assembler' and thus tells us that our entire Mother EARTH is the true 'church')
say 'COME.'

Josiah's lineage inherited the fleshly throne...three lines into one family, actually.

A three strand cord is not easily broken. Nor shall it ever be.

What manifests now will soon come to pass across every land in every house and then we will know what Abraham brought: true blessing for every family in the Earth!

For neither did Abraham or our FATHER withhold anything at all...open arms means putting down our arms and using them for embraces!

whirled peas
whirled peas
whirled peas

IMAGINE

thoughts are things
make your thoughts count!

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Annie, poor Annie.
How lost are you?
I think them whirling peas have taken over your mind.
Relax and trust in the Lord.
God Bless.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TarzanBeta
Annie, poor Annie.
How lost are you?
I think them whirling peas have taken over your mind.
Relax and trust in the Lord.
God Bless.

I am not lost at all....NOT at ALL....I am finally found!
I trust God with my entire being....ALL of me.
If not for those whirled peas we'd all be ashes to dust and dust to ashes!

God bless you, too.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
But, the god that you put your trust in is a blasphemer.
The Lord, His Son, Jesus Christ, IS the only way.
God will bless you as He has blessed me with answers and truth instead of more questions and agonizing theory.
You just gotta ask Annie.
You're already a seeker; you're a step ahead of the rest.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Maybe I am completely missing the point, but just say a true bloodline of Jesus and heir to the Davidic dynasty was found,,,,,,, so what?

As was pointed out France has no monarchy anymore, the revolution took care of them and most of the priest: so are we expected to institute another monarchy just because Jesus's son or daughter shows up? " Oh wow, oh man this is awkward,,, uh yeah, see we kind of gave up all that king stuff like 200 years ago so we're gonna have to go ahead and ask you to just, clean out your desk and go back to where you came from"

Would we be expected to worship this person, or make them a world leader? Why would the kingdom of David even be relevant to the world today? In the west we (in theory) no longer mix our politics with our religion and this would be the ultimate theocracy*

Why are we supposed to go gah gah over such a person? Could they do even half the cool things that say, Cris Angel could do?

It would be interesting for awhile if the descendant of Jesus showed up, stir up some contreversy, but then the world would move on*

And the book publishers and talk shows would come calling

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   

It would be interesting for awhile if the descendant of Jesus showed up, stir up some contreversy, but then the world would move on*

or might it be seen by some as the expected second comming?

Jeshua said that the second comming would not be as expected.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Criss Angel's illusions are simple to explain.

All it takes is some light. Criss Angel certainly isn't the light.

Christ lights our way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join