It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where did the Dulce Story come from?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 06:14 AM
link   
No disrespect to Anyone, but I'm starting to think the whole Dulce Story is one big scam. There are a lot of strange things about the late Phil Schnider that give a serious researcher pause. I'm not sure how to take him. I trule believe that someone Murdered Mr. Schnider to hide something. Did he know something important? I'm sure he DID!

What did he know? I'm not sure.

However, this Dulce Story still has too many holes for me. When I asked Mr. Lear a direct question on another thread, he shifted the topic to Sandia in Nevada. Until I get some straight answers, I'm going to have to call BS on this story.

For anyone who's disappointed, I'm sorry. I just can't run with something that all my knowege and instincts tell me isn't right!

Tim

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I hope I don't anger anyone for what I'm about to say.

There are in my humble opinion a number of things in the world that many of us are told are real and we believe are real even tho some of us will never see these things ( i.e. The Great Wall of China, the U.S. flag on the moon, God )

Now how does this relate to the Dulce base ?

A lack of evidence does not necessarily mean Dulce is fake.

Try to think of it like this. If Dulce is real, it took great deal of money, technology, and desire to create. And any group who could pull it off could probably hide it from the public by just applying the the same desire and money.

And how do you hide something as big as this ?

Well here are a few ideas on how to do that.

1. Keep the public's attention away by directing there collective eyes to something else.

Example: While all eyes are on a place like say Area 51 no one is paying attention to what going on behind them.

2. People are good at ignoring whats right in front of them.

Example: I was once on a bus and as we stopped to pick-up the next passenger, there was a man across the street being robbed of his wallet. All ten passages including myself knew what was happening but we acted like there was nothing going on. That was 8 years ago and I still regret my cowardice, but I did learn that day anyone is capable of ignoring the facts that are right in front of there faces simply because its just easier then facing the truth.

As far as my personal feelings on the Dulce base go, I want it to be a hoax.
I have read a few things about it and it scares me, I'm not afraid to admit it. The idea of this place being real makes my blood run cold.

I hope I have add to the debate in a positive manner. And I welcome any criticism that well help me better contribute to ATS in the future.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost01
No disrespect to Anyone....

I'm going to have to call BS on this story.

Tim, if you truly mean "No disrespect for Anyone"...then let me respectfully suggest that you reconsider the initials B.S. for things you don't agree with.

You use the initials a lot and someone may think that its because of a limited vocabulary.

There are many references available in the library and on the web for substitute descriptions for your personal feelings.

When I see you use the initials B.S. I take personal offense number one because you are less than respectful towards your fellow ATS'ers and number 2 because I know you are able to express yourself in a more adult manner.

Thanks for considering these comments Tim, they are not meant to offend but only to suggest a way that, if you are ever proven wrong about your beliefs, you have a graceful and less embarrassing way out.

For instance instead of using tha letters that you use for your disbelief on the existence of Dulce you might phrase it this way: "Dulce may exist but I haven't seen enough evidence that would convince me". That way, if Dulce is ever proven to exist, in addition to sounding more like an adult, you have a way to backpedal gracefully.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Good Idea John!

I think I'll take you up on that!

Tim

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
There is noway in Hell that the U.S. Government has a secret underground base in Dulce especially on Tribal Land, The Native Americans would run with this in a heartbeat the have no loyalty to the government what so ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would put my money on exsisting Military bases to hold a Top Secret Underground Facility but not Tribal Land, it's known fact that Los Alamos and Sandia federal labs in New Mexico have huge underground and in mountain storage depots for Nuclear ordinance why not other goodies????

And just who the hell is The All Important Installation Commander of the Nellis Bombing and Gunnery Range where do I get ahold of that Ass Clown????????????

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Telos
And this are the last ones

external image

The photos are said to be made by former Dulce Base Security officer Thomas Edwin Castello
[edit on 4/2/07 by masqua]

Amazingly he was killed like most of whistleblowers

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Regarding Los Alamos and Sandia land:

Tribal land is everywhere and often comes into contact with government land. Near Los Alamos is Santa Clara, for example, which extends to the tip of Los Alamos County (the townsite of White Rock is right next to Santa Clara land). Government land once annexed from homesteaders still has relics from that time, which the Laboratory still maintains.

About Dulce:

Can't really say much about it, particularly when it comes to evidence. Much of what I have read in books and on the Internet regarding how security works and clearance levels is wrong (there are basically three levels of security clearances, with specific organizations and groups adding their own versions and regulations (Yankee White, SCI, Gamma, CI)--I've never heard of an ULTRA or Advanced clearance. Still, New Mexico has lots of secrets, some of them even shameful. Live here long enough and you learn a lot.

My thoughts lean more toward secrecy with respect to shadow projects or black projects. A lot of the alien stuff seems like mythology now (reptiles, greys, underground battles, and so on), but the kernal of alien visitation still rings true to me.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
The photos of Dulce all seem fake except the lower quality ones. The "video game" ones are probably just for giving you an idea of its structure if it exists...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
You need to realize that what we hear about what is happening in Dulce, the horrors, the manipulations, the experiment, this is most likely true. I myself have no doubt that this is happening and probably on a scale that will appear staggering. You see. These people, they want to create life! That is their trip. This is a huge sensation for them! To be able to create another life form.... this is their deepest wildest dream. They have no empathy for the ones they experiment on. All they want is to see how far they can push it. How far can they manipulate DNA. What are the possibilities? They aren't going to bother over some puny human rights. They go underground where no one sees them and do exactly what they want.
Their misconception though, is that no one can create life... only god can. All they can do is manipulate life forms that are already created by creation, and feel themselves gods.
So dont say this is a hoax. Phil Schneiders and the security guard, the workers, they are most likely telling the truth. This I base on studying their stories and by imaging the way these elite people think, the state of mind they are in. You must forget all the lies they have taught you and see them for what they are. They are the ones that want to be gods.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join