It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where did the Dulce Story come from?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
And this are the last ones

external image

The photos are said to be made by former Dulce Base Security officer Thomas Edwin Castello

`````````````````````
pic too large

[edit on 4/2/07 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 04:44 AM
link   
No offence, but 5 of these "Dulce Photos", look suspiciously parts of NORAD's Chyenne Mountain Complex in Colorado Springs.

Here the Blast Door at NORAD's Entrance:

You can see more photos of NORAD Here:

NORAD Photos

Really, what are the odds that Dulce would look Exactly like the NORAD Command Center in Colorado?

Sorry, but I'm far from convinced!

Tim

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Telos
And this are the last ones

external image

The tunneling machine, top left, looks a hell of a lot like this one, used to dig the channel tunnel.

``````````````````
Pic too large

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Yes the tunnel boring machine is been around for a while.

Few pics look like screenshoots from a videogame. That's why I mentioned #1, #3 and #7. Don't know what to think.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
First off Telos not even one of the above pictures is of the Dulce Base and also not even one of them was ever taken by the late Thomas Edwin Castello.

According to John Lear...none of the items taken from the Dulce Base has ever been made public. Supposedly it still rests in the desert buried somewhere near Groom Lake...no one has ever found it...and no one ever will.

Sorry for the bad news.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
First off Telos not even one of the above pictures is of the Dulce Base and also not even one of them was ever taken by the late Thomas Edwin Castello.

According to John Lear...none of the items taken from the Dulce Base has ever been made public. Supposedly it still rests in the desert buried somewhere near Groom Lake...no one has ever found it...and no one ever will.

Sorry for the bad news.

I know perfectly every single detail about Dulce. There is thing I didn't read and research. I know that till recently nobody came foreward with the set of pics and the video tape left to them by Th. Castello. But this pics are posted in a website by Branton and the poster is Commander X.
Check this out freenet-homepage.de...

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
According to John Lear...

John Lear is currently building lunar mythology for the purpose of shifting units. Why would his opinions on the supposed Dulce base be any more relevant than any other? I don't understand the logic.

Mr. Lear "is the only pilot to hold every airman certificate issued by the FAA", so this makes him an expert on the genetic labs under New Mexico?

en.wikipedia.org...

Dulce Base is the name for a supposed secret underground facility in or near Dulce, New Mexico, United States. To date, no evidence confirming the existence of this facility has surfaced, and the tales regarding the Dulce base are widely regarded as urban legend.

Source.

Thomas Edwin Castello, Paul Bennewitz, and Phil Schneider IMO were doing just as Mr Lear is now. Trying to catch a little celebrity, trying to generate a little green.

Tea

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I happen to be slogging through "The Dulce Book" online right now. It's an interesting read and would be much better if this Branton guy hadn't thrown off the narrative with his frequent interruptions.

I guess he's never heard of footnotes.

Anyway, I can't say that I buy much of it. It's a nice Saturday evening diversion though.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Here are few more

external image

oh wow we got some quakeage up in here...that image bottom left is from Quake 2 on the space station
nice try

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pic exceeded size requirements

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Quick thing here... did anyone realize that dulce is Spanish for sugar? So other then this section of the southwest has ties to to Mexico from many years ago, isn't kinda odd to name an AFB that? Especially considering all of the alleged horrors that occur there... or maybe not. Perhaps it's a play on words... Sugar Air Force Base... maybe to the aliens we're "candy?" The Greys are supposed to feed off of us through the liquification process of our bodies or some ish like that, and then the Reptilian-Draco collective are not only supposed to feed off of our physical bodies, but also our energies as well. Anyone find this odd?

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by MR_UNSMiLey
Quick thing here... did anyone realize that dulce is Spanish for sugar?

I think the translation is "sweet", not sugar. I am not sure why you think this is an air force base but whatever kind of a base it is I don't believe it is officially called Dulce. We only refer to it as Dulce because of the town it is nearest to.

The only official name I have ever heard is "Section D" used by some who work there. But not all who work there call it Section D.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Original Anonymous Post By: anon_93875
This anonymous post is in response to ATS thread: Where did the Dulce Story come from?

Hey, it's me, MR_UNSMiLey... I think you're right in stating that it is sweet... I'm sorry, it's just that sweet was what first came to mind since I purchase Mexican candy quite often so immediately that's what I assumed. I'm Hispanic but barely know a word of Spanish
. But the fact that in translation it would be referred to as sweet... as for it being an Air Force Base, it's what I heard way back when so it's just something that stuck with me ever since, so other then that, I have no reason to think it's AFB, so again, it's just another mistake and assumption of mine
. And on the note that it's called Section D is interesting... thanks for that bit of info
, keep up the good work John.

I posted this earlier under Anonymous Posts...

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConfederacyOfUnity

Here are few more

external image

oh wow we got some quakeage up in here...that image bottom left is from Quake 2 on the space station
nice try

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pic exceeded size requirements

I too noticed that those are videogame screenshots. I found that quite amusing. I was actually waiting until the end of reading the thread to see if someone else noticed.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost01
After looking into it on my own time and talking to others, I'm sure the Dulce base is NOT real. It's one of the great Myths of conspiracy investigation. Now, it taking up it's own little section of ATS. I don't mean to offend anyone, but we need to put this to rest. So I pose my question to this board:

With no Physical evidence of a secret base out in New Mexico, Where did this story about the Secret Dulce facility come from?

Dulce is Not real, but the Joker who invented this tall tale sure is! I want to know who created this runaway roumor!

Come on, I ready to Bust this myth Once and for All! So bring it on.

Tim

The Dulce myth continues to thrive on, as long as people continue to write anything on it, whether it's based on reality or not. It is surprising to see that when one does a yahoo or google search on Dulce or Dulce, New Mexico, the overwhelming majority of references that come up relate to the alleged underground base. There are far greater number of hits on Dulce as relating to the underground base than Dulce as simply a Jicarilla Apache town in New Mexico. In other words, Dulce = alien base has become the standard results in search engines. Although I could say that I am also guilty of contributing to the Dulce myth by writing a short article on my upcoming visit to Dulce in March, I feel sorry for the 2900 residents of Dulce who have to live constantly with this constant association of their town with the alleged alien base. Here is another item that I just found on the net, adding to the Dulce myth:

The DULCE REPORT by Rob Solarion

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Well what an interesting read. I have only just started to read up on the Dulce base really so i can't comment too much. But i hope to read a lot more about it.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion

Mr. Lear "is the only pilot to hold every airman certificate issued by the FAA", so this makes him an expert on the genetic labs under New Mexico?

No. I don't consider mysefl an expert on anything with the exception of a Boeing 757 flying into the Pentagon through a 14 foot hole. It didn't.

Dulce Base is the name for a supposed secret underground facility in or near Dulce, New Mexico, United States. To date, no evidence confirming the existence of this facility has surfaced, and the tales regarding the Dulce base are widely regarded as urban legend.

That would be correct.

Thomas Edwin Castello, Paul Bennewitz, and Phil Schneider IMO were doing just as Mr Lear is now. Trying to catch a little celebrity, trying to generate a little green.

Castello never made anything off of his stories neither did Bennewitz, Schneider made a few public appearances and I have made a couple.Yes, I have made a little green. Darn little.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I am reading through THE DULCE BOOK right now. Some of it makes for interesting reading. Whilst at other times it seems to far fetched. So what is the "official" story about Dulce because surely a lot of information in THE DULCE BOOK is conjecture (?), and not based on the so called DULCE PAPERS. Is it all reasearch that Branton has done over the years? Or is it all "fact"?

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAMES TAYLOR BYE
I am reading through THE DULCE BOOK right now. Some of it makes for interesting reading. Whilst at other times it seems to far fetched. So what is the "official" story about Dulce because surely a lot of information in THE DULCE BOOK is conjecture (?), and not based on the so called DULCE PAPERS. Is it all reasearch that Branton has done over the years? Or is it all "fact"?

There is very little 'fact' about Dulce. All of Brantons work is from his research and interviews.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

There is very little 'fact' about Dulce. All of Brantons work is from his research and interviews.

How can some-one research something that "doesn''t" exsist? How many people did he interview for the information? Can these people be trusted? I apologize if the answers are in the "BOOK" (even though i'm not looking for the answers, just figurelivty (?) speaking), but it would appear to me that he has taken some-ones theory or actuall fact and applied it to his "story" to make it more intereseting.

Now i am not saying that he is wrong, i am just asking "How can I be expected to beleive with no proof?"

And i can imagine you now thinking "that's what the goverment wants ya to think" but i do want to beleive but i find it hard some-times1

[edit on 27-2-2007 by JAMES TAYLOR BYE]

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Now i am not saying that he is wrong, i am just asking "How can I be expected to beleive with no proof?"

Welcome to the club.
Most here on ATS have the same thoughts.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join