It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Points

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I can't remember who it was, but one guy here joined on September 30'th and he's already got 11k!

I must post more without resorting to pointless posts.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Posting threads that people respond to does help.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Ah, I've only posted one thread, I think. that's probably why then. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 02:30 PM
link   
when I first joined I watched my points slowly grow and grow, and I was looking forward to gaining enough points to access Really Above Top Secret, but now that I've got enough I've turned into an ATS points scrooge.I don't want to spend them. I worked hard for them with hopefully not too many bad posts.(and a little help from two of the surveys) Now I'm scared that if I gain access to the forum that it will all go over my head and that I won't be worthy.Perhaps I will just hang around gaining a bit more knowledge before I take the plunge.It's a bit hard to make the decision because after reading another thread about RATS anyone who has access already is understandably cagey about it.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I paid the money for rats. I rarely look at it. I can't even remember how much it cost.

My dillema is I really want the email address, but 10,000 points will be gone and I'll look like a total newbie with 24 points under my avatar.

Oh well.

[edit] I can't believe it censors the word n.e.w.b.i.e yet it turns sh.it into shyte[/edit]

[Edited on 18-11-2003 by Zzub]

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I took the censors off long ago, I miss them, they are funny.

I wish there was a way to turn them on and off.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 02:53 PM
link   
You could ask for a refund?

I do quite like the censors, you are right, they are funny. Oh why won't they give me a free email addy? I'm getting close, but I'm also becoming attached to my points. Decisions, decisions.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I said it before, and I'll say it again: I want my ATS coffee mug!

Points? Don't really care about 'em. A 200 000 points top-secret forum? I don't think they're would be much more valuable info posted there. Just look at RATS. (don't get me wrong, I think the idea was cool) It doesn't have so much special info in there. Just some kind of 'intimity' feeling. Or we could say a no-newbies feeling Lol... But still....once in a while, I see threads in RATS that are really useless, or innapropriate, but anywya...I'm not here to rant..

I started to bought loads of upload space to host a 400 k animated gif, but while doing so I learned that max size for avatars is 175 k. What can ya do.

Oh and there's no refund or replacement. Get over it.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Hey MA, big sale today. I spent all my points on upload quota. Like I said, penny whistles and moon pies.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Sales are cool.

Everyone's spending their points on upload. I rarely use my upload space since it's scarce and there's nothing worth uploading.

According to my calculations, MA can afford to buy over 23 megs of storage!

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 05:21 PM
link   
hahahaha, that's funny. Do it MA, get 23 megs. That would be a lot of button pushing.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Nah, MA will likely start his own bank and start lending points to desparate newbies and charing interest. He will become the richest ATSer like the Gates of ATS.

All he needs is his own MSDos.

Me I don't care if I am the richest as long as I am a player.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I jin on October 5 2003 and know i have 62,XXX points.

all you need to do is to have good threads so people

post on them.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Well you could do that. But that requires thinking. I just need enough posts to sustain my addiction for upload quota. When the # goes down, your guns aren't going to mean #. it is all about the upload quota.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Continue saving your points, once you get to 250,000 you get free lifetime access to Simon's webcam site, conspiracyhornbags.com

[Edited on 23-11-2003 by Kano]

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 03:15 AM
link   
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Yeah, and at 1,000,000 points you get the area 51 webcam. You will learn the secrets of alien autopsies and how they keep fitting more silicone into Pamela Anderson's breasts

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 03:33 AM
link   
If you have 666 points like I do before this post hits, what do I get? That empty seat in the EU?

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Argh. I'm so stupid. I've just wasted a buttload of points to up my upload space. Why, oh why didn't I do this last night when the sale was on

I'm a doofus.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 12:00 PM
link   
THERE WAS A SALE LAST NIGHT??!?!

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Yes and you missed it!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join