It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Points

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 12:36 PM
link   
What does a U2U quota mean? It is really vague on that point

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 12:40 PM
link   
"Not enough points for an e-mail purchase"

its at 10,000... not 5,000
!!

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 12:44 PM
link   
When you go to send a u2u, at the top will be something like:
You have a total of 86 u2u's, and your quota is 200.

This is the total number of u2us you have in your inbox and outbox I believe. Buying more for your quota allows you to keep more in these folders.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 12:51 PM
link   
i never need to increase my U2U capacity...i hardly get any! even as a mod! (shocking eh?)

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Wow, the social mavens finally have their chance to store proof of their coolness...

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamstone
Wow, the social mavens finally have their chance to store proof of their coolness...

yes as i am obviously not cool....

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
greenkoolaid

You are not setting your goals high enough.

Oh, by the way, did I mention that once you're in, you get to keep your 200,000 points for spending?

And look around. The mysterious unholy trinity Uninen-Fulcrum-Bandit (FULCRUM) is about to catch me on points. Now THERE is a conspiracy, much bigger than the dragonrider Ponzi Scheme (j/k) or my honest hard-earned stash.

I agree we should make a forum where you need at least 150,000 points to get in.

Also make it that you cant post crap.

If you do then you get kicked and you lose your 150,000 points!

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian

greenkoolaid

Oh, by the way, did I mention that once you're in, you get to keep your 200,000 points for spending?

And look around. The mysterious unholy trinity Uninen-Fulcrum-Bandit (FULCRUM) is about to catch me on points. Now THERE is a conspiracy, much bigger than the dragonrider Ponzi Scheme (j/k) or my honest hard-earned stash.

I agree we should make a forum where you need at least 150,000 points to get in.

Yeah but, it would most likely consist of 3 people, which wouldnt be much fun at all

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sapphire

Originally posted by Russian

greenkoolaid

Yeah but, it would most likely consist of 3 people, which wouldnt be much fun at all

It doesnt have to be fun.

It would have alot of info that is hard to find and it

would have valueble posts.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sapphire

That's a good one.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I don't see how a top secret forum with 3 members in it would have lots of secret information. Unless these 3 members are the Smoking Man, George Bush. Sr, and the leader of the NWO.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenkoolaid
I don't see how a top secret forum with 3 members in it would have lots of secret information. Unless these 3 members are the Smoking Man, George Bush. Sr, and the leader of the NWO.

We such get them in a most top secret forum

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I undertake when I get to 200,000 points to post some (real and true) secrets in that Forum, the likes of which none of your fantasy members will have access to. Or maybe they would, who knows, they are sitting on and using very creative intelligence indeed....

The secrets will sit there until the next member with 200,000 points gets access.

Of course, Admin and the intelligence agencies might always have access, so the secrets will be not-so-secret, but still worth the entry fee. Or something like that.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Is there a way above top secret *hush hush* forum for members who reach 200,000 points? What if you get to 200,000 and noone is there but yourself? I never knew there was a more top secret forum other then cosmic, here?

How long do you estimate until you reach 200,000?

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 03:35 PM
link   
My estimated date of arrival is 112 days less the number of day elapsed since I estimated 112 days. I will continue to rev in neutral, making occasional noises to attract attention, and moving along a little in first gear.

The 200,000 points-entry Forum is in the ATS Fantasy League at the moment. If I don't post any secrets in that Forum because it's not there, nobody in ATS will know any differently probably, and this chunk of cyberspace will carry on as it always has been.

I will sell them elsewhere in mercenary fashion rather than providing them for some like-minded ATS people.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 02:16 AM
link   

My estimated date of arrival is 112 days less the number of day elapsed since I estimated 112 days. I will continue to rev in neutral, making occasional noises to attract attention, and moving along a little in first gear.

The 200,000 points-entry Forum is in the ATS Fantasy League at the moment. If I don't post any secrets in that Forum because it's not there, nobody in ATS will know any differently probably, and this chunk of cyberspace will carry on as it always has been.

I will sell them elsewhere in mercenary fashion rather than providing them for some like-minded ATS people.

Well I don't feel that much more enlighted having gone to RATS, I hope that this other forum you speak of has more to offer.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 02:36 AM
link   
greenkoolaid, I keep forgetting about RATS. Every now and then, I remember it and read the threads there. I tend to just look at the recent posts box to see what's new. I'm pretty sure the RTS ones don't appear in that.

However, I'm only realy typing to boost my score, I want that email address @denyignorance!

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Yeah, they do show up if you look under Today's Posts.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zzub
greenkoolaid, I keep forgetting about RATS. Every now and then, I remember it and read the threads there. I tend to just look at the recent posts box to see what's new. I'm pretty sure the RTS ones don't appear in that.

However, I'm only realy typing to boost my score, I want that email address @denyignorance!

same as me

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Better put it in second gear. THENEO has been here only about 2 monthts and has over half as many points as you.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join