It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another march conspiracy idea...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Ok, so do we all remember the story that came out last Jan or Feb where this 'high class hooker' claimed a congressman told her about a conspiracy to frame Iran (i think) for bombing the US in March 06?

(Sorry i cant find the story)

Well, when it didnt happen, i started to think that it was a ploy to see how people would react to the idea (among other things). But then i also thought, perhaps she misunderstood the timeframe, maybe 07 instead of 06. But not having anything to base the idea on, i never gave it much credence. Then today i read this story:

www.breitbart.com...

In it, Irans leader, President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, declared, "In the nuclear case we are ready to take the final step and I hope that by the end of the year (Iranian year to March 2007) we will be able to hold the great celebration of Iran's nuclear right," .

Does anyone think this could be the setup our government, or powers within the government, is waiting for?

And just for my curiosity, is there anyone here who thinks that Ahmadinejad could be recieving and carrying out orders or suggestions made to him by the same people plotting the destiny of the civilized world?

Any ideas?

join