It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bush and kerry admit to being members of skull and bones

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I looked and couldn't find a similar thread so sorry if this was posted before.
www.youtube.com...
doesnt tell us anything we didnt already know but i find it funny they admitted it on tv

[edit on 16-11-2006 by ben420]

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   
this is Dumb!!! we've all already known as all seen this footage.

This is a perfect example of someone posting just to get some points!

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Oh say can you see. Not a democracy.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by umwolves123

And your reply is a perfect example of a seemingly deliberate attempt to troll..
I,m sorry but I,VE never seen this footage before.!!
Your reply is both insulting and demeaning to a new member who has at least checked to see if the subject has ran here recently.

Isn,t calling a thread dumb against the T&C?
Maybe you should stick to posting trivia about star trek and let members post subjects that might not have been discussed in depth

Thanks for the vid Ben.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   

this is Dumb!!! we've all already known as all seen this footage.

this just deserves an eye roll

Originally posted by AGENT_T
Thanks for the vid Ben.

no problem

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
actually no i was not trolling at all. and if he'd done a complete search he would have discovered that it had been talked about in GREAT depth.

Everyone knows that kerry and bush were both bonesmen. if you dont then you were alive durring the election for christ sake. or your from another country at least. so this video really doesnt do anything but tell us what we already know, WHICH even he says i know you've already seen this but here ya go anyways. come on, WE'VE ALREADY SEEN IT!!!!

and no calling a thread "dumb" is not actually breaking the rules, calling a PERSON "dumb" is. which i did not do.

the point i made was that i found this thread to be both meaningless and pointless and a waist honestly. BECAUSE WE ALREADY KNOW IT!

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   

actually no i was not trolling at all. and if he'd done a complete search he would have discovered that it had been talked about in GREAT depth.

Everyone knows that kerry and bush were both bonesmen. if you dont then you were alive durring the election for christ sake. or your from another country at least. so this video really doesnt do anything but tell us what we already know, WHICH even he says i know you've already seen this but here ya go anyways. come on, WE'VE ALREADY SEEN IT!!!!

and no calling a thread "dumb" is not actually breaking the rules, calling a PERSON "dumb" is. which i did not do.

the point i made was that i found this thread to be both meaningless and pointless and a waist honestly. BECAUSE WE ALREADY KNOW IT!

lmao dude, you really need to chill out and stop touting these forum rules as the rules of life. i simply did a search for a topic like this im not going to open up every topic to see if this has been discussed
we all dont have a full day to kill for such fun filled activities....i like having a social life

and yes, i am from another country, canada.

and take notice of what i said also

doesnt tell us anything we didnt already know but i find it funny they admitted it on tv

oh, and like agent t said, not everyone has seen the vid.

how was this thread pointless and meaningless? its point was, to umm...maybe....but just maybe....show a video where bush and kerry were admitting to beig skull and bones members
!!!!

but just maybe.

one more babbling troll or flame by you and i get to make use of that handy little ignore button

[edit on 19-11-2006 by ben420]

join