It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new cryptid animal from the past

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
www.cryptomundo.com...

I'm going to say dog. Possibly the rear leg is dislocated giving it an elongated appearance. Also, the front paws look like, well, paws! If you look very closely at the paws you can see the individual claws that look very doglike. Also the front "legs" look to be in the right configuration for a narrow chest (lying on its side).

Possibly a strange mix feral dog.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
ok heres my point of view. How about you think of it not as a 3d object (e.g. bigfoot laying on the ground) but as an imprint in the snow. Looks to me like its just a hole through whitch you can see rocks and the ground. Just as that thingy at the top right side of the "bigfoot"... is that a tree or just patches of the black ground?

heres an example of what i mean. I was too lazy to look for a better picture but here too we can see a man sitting on top of the dead bigfoot...

img242.imageshack.us...

...which in fact just a dude sitting in front of some random pit in the snow.

[edit on 16-11-2006 by Sureiyaa]

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
no, thats me sitting on a dead bigfoot I killed while it was mutilating cattle onboard the plane they tell you crashed into the pentagon while it was sitting in the hanger in Dulce....

Honestly though , it looks like a 3D object sitting on the snow.

[edit on 16-11-2006 by Tiloke]

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sureiyaa

heres an example of what i mean. I was too lazy to look for a better picture but here too we can see a man sitting on top of the dead bigfoot...

img242.imageshack.us...

...which in fact just a dude sitting in front of some random pit in the snow.

Good example, I see what you mean and also agree with your conclusion.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I just don't see a hole in the ground. Could be a pile of something but it doesn't look concave. I do like that thinking outside the box approach though. You can see the way the snow pattern goes up and around rather than down and in.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I total agree with the pattern "gap in the snow" reply as that's exactly what I thought before reading any of the replies.

"I just don't see a hole in the ground. Could be a pile of something but it doesn't look concave. I do like that thinking outside the box approach though. You can see the way the snow pattern goes up and around rather than down and in."

How can you tell for sure?

It's a 2D b/w picture, just look again.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
It looks like a poodle to me. The narrow waist, the "poodle cut" on the paws....
I don't know how anyone could mistake it. Probably not even dead, just laying in the snow.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
that's a dog for sure. i don't know the breed right off, but our friend in santa cruz has one. they're pretty large.

Wig

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I too like the thinking outside the box approach, but the picture to me looks nothing like a hole in the snow and everything like a 3D object complete with shadows on top of the snow.

It could be a dog it could be something else. At the end of the day it is another inconclusive piece of evidence.

top topics

join