It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Need Doctors? When did Doctors As We Now Know Them Come to Exist?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
First and Foremost, HEALERS, have been here since man has been here... lol

Doctors of Science/Education/M.D.
Have been around since when though? ... quite awhile? Since Man Taught Man????
but not forever... atleast, HEALERS were more ... recommended and widely used around .. 2000, or less years ago..

So once again we loop the mobius strip of humanity, and science comes full 'circle' to the beginnings of religeous experience.
and the 'new' science that is breaking and bending all kinds of science 'facts' called Quantum Physics, Quantum Mechanics, or Quantum Theory Has Made A Great 'Re-Developement' in Healing Using Only The Human Body.

So Where Did All The Old Healers Of ManKind Go?
I'd absolutely 100% Say With Full Conviction That They Have Gone No-Where.

The Conspiracy is an Obvious One, The PHARMACEUTICAL Inquisition
The Pharmaceutical Companies who produce the drugs and the mad human scientists that research new ways to mimmick and pervert our bodys natural neuro-chemical peptides and their peons, Doctors, who are their Street Dealers, for their wicked drugs that stimulate our brain to create neuro-peptides, that create our cells to crave the neuro-peptides which in turn create sister cells that have fewer receptor sites for the actual needs of the cell (to survive and perform harmoniously).
Which in turn leads to aging... youthful skin is a result of our brains neuro-peptide called Elastine (cleverly named by those witty scientists, that on one hand poison us with their knowledge and on the other hand enlighten us with their knowledge, because now we know their methods... How they take over our bodies and pervert our bodies with false peptides. Born into SiN Innoculated, even in the jungle, mothers are already perverted by drugs they use communally and after giving birth the children are given medication to 'treat' ailments... Instead of Seeking Gods Council... Cleverly your going to also call me a false witness because of that statement.. but thats just a ploy devised by them to keep you... But I am Here to Set you free from the horrors of polluting our bodies... its even leaked into our foods! We are Healers each and every one of us, if we have the intent of Love. This is all obvious.. but people just don't understand what it all means or how it all works... they do but on a very basic level. I have demonstrated in the previous sentences how these 'drugs' effect our bodies. Here below is the 'new' findings...

EVERYONE has the INNATE ability to HEAL horrible horrible dis-eases of the body and mind, such as emotional distresses, scoliosis, liver cancer, breast cancer, CANCER, SMA (spinal muscular atrophy), cranial deformities.. etc etc.. ALL using JUST the power of your hands and breathing techniques.. Something that MUST be seen to be believed.
Its called Quantum Touch.
Quantum Touch
The Book Can Be Found on the Internet for free... (illegally) but I'm sure you'll buy the book or help the people who helped you in one way or another.

[edit on 11/16/2006 by PuRe EnErGy]

[edit on 11/16/2006 by PuRe EnErGy]

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Good question:

When did Doctors As We Now Know Them Come to Exist?

A: According to my information, Western doctoring became a profession when men realized they could make money doing it, and manipulate populations in tandem with the priests.

So the ruling authorities said female healers were witches, and killed them all - thereby expanding their turf.

Most witch killings occurred between 1550 and 1650. Totally destroyed many communities, because the healers served many essential functions.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow
Good question:

When did Doctors As We Now Know Them Come to Exist?

A: According to my information, Western doctoring became a profession when men realized they could make money doing it, and manipulate populations in tandem with the priests.

So the ruling authorities said female healers were witches, and killed them all - thereby expanding their turf.

Most witch killings occurred between 1550 and 1650. Totally destroyed many communities, because the healers served many essential functions.

There have been men giving other men lessons on healing for centuries.. using old concepts instead of the living God, to manifest the miracles. i.e .. Drugs.. one could even consider our food drugs.. and our thoughts.. because our thoughts are also neuro-peptides. And when we do things that are unhealthy habitually we make our body, our cells... addicts to our thoughts, feelings, foods, and medications..

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
YES

I was an RN for 11 years and I learned a lot - about people and about the power of the body over the mind....I finally had to 'retire' because of dissonance within me - but I do not regret doing it or quitting it, either. (although I missed my little old people that I took care of in my last job as a home health care nurse)

I learned that resentment and grudges and unresolved negative feelings cause various kinds of cancer, depending upon the type of the (emotional) wound and it even has a lot to do with a person's position in their family (both growing up and as an adult).

Breast cancer is a biggie - middle daughters and often they are rejected by that which they want out of life - they have a resentment in their heart which is near their breast!

Breasts are nurturing parts of a woman's body and if she doesn't feel nurtured or able to nurture it is surely detrimental to their health.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
PHARMAKIA

It is interesting that several of the Greek words translated "witchcraft" and "sorcery" have the root pharm, from which our words "pharmacy" and "pharmaceuticals" are derived. This root (pharm) refers to "drugs, potions, and poisons." Those who are familiar with the practice of sorcery both among primitive tribespeople and "sophisticated" Westerners have noted that the drugs are often used to induce altered states of consciousness which, in turn, are claimed to bring increased knowledge, sensitivity, or even contact with spirits or "entities."(1)

once again, and i have been telling people for years, that all of the "drugs" that is being pumped into humans is just lucifer just doing his thing. i drew a picture of the planet earth with the evil ones hand over it casting the spell of pharmakia(just the way i see it i guess) im telling ya everything you see in this materialistic self lusting world, that joker has his hand in it. come on. people can keep telling themselves that lucifer is not real and that we are just doing this to ourselves and something like pharmaceuticals are from doctors and hospitals so they must be good... are kidding themselves.

how do people keep on living not knowing the truth or dont even get off their lazy arses and study and learn and seek the truth.(not you thread creator..just sayin) the bible my friend tells of this matrix we live in and who is behind it. people will complain about the bible is just stories but again thats just lucifer doing his thing again. pharmaceuticals are just another thing to take the place of the true healer.

("pharmacist") or poisoner, i.e. (by extension) a
magician, a sorcerer.

#5333 = word is pharmakos = same as #5332 = a sorcerer.

Thayer's Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament:

#5331 = Definition:
a. the use or the administering of drugs.
b. poisoning.
c. sorcery, magical arts, often found in connection with idolatry and fostered by it.

#5332 = one who prepares or uses magical remedies, a sorcerer

Moulton's Anaylitical Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament

#5331 = employment of drugs for any purpose; sorcery, magic,
enchantment (see also Gal 5:20, Rev 9:21 & 18:23)

#5332 = one who deals in drugs, an enchanter, magician, sorcerer.

#5333 = a sorcerer

Mounce's Analytical Lexicon to the Greek New Testament:

Mounce's definitions are identical to those of Moulton above.

Bauer-Arndt-Gingrich & Danker - A Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament and other Early Christian Literature - Second Edition - 1979. Page 854, top part of Column a.

#5331 = sorcery, magic, magic arts

#5332 = mixer of poisons. magician. to mix poison, make potions, practice magic.

pharmakon = Poison = a magic potion, a charm. a medicine, a remedy, a drug.

Origin was credited to the Egyptian goddess Isis ( Babylonian name - Ishtar - "Mother of the Harlots")

www.rumormillnews.com...

There are several Hebrew and Greek words which condemn the practice of witchcraft. In the Bible we find the words “witchcraft, divination, enchantments, mediums, spiritists, sorcery.” All of these practices are condenmed in the strongest terms.

Deut 18:10
"There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, one who uses divination, one who practices witchcraft, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer”

Deut 18:14
"For those nations, which you shall dispossess, listen to those who practice witchcraft and to diviners, but as for you, the LORD your God has not allowed you to do so.”

2 Kings 17:17
“Then they made their sons and their daughters pass through the fire, and practiced divination and enchantments, and sold themselves to do evil in the sight of the LORD, provoking Him.

2 Kings 21:6
“He made his son pass through the fire, practiced witchcraft and used divination, and dealt with mediums and spiritists. He did much evil in the sight of the LORD provoking Him to anger.

2 Chron 33:6
“He made his sons pass through the fire in the valley of Ben-hinnom; and he practiced witchcraft, used divination, practiced sorcery and dealt with mediums and spiritists. He did much evil in the sight of the LORD, provoking Him to anger.

Nahum 3:4
“All because of the many harlotries of the harlot, The charming one, the mistress of sorceries, Who sells nations by her harlotries And families by her sorceries.

Acts 8:9
“Now there was a man named Simon, who formerly was practicing magic in the city and astonishing the people of Samaria, claiming to be someone great;

Acts19:19
And many of those who practiced magic brought their books together and began burning them in the sight of everyone; and they counted up the price of them and found it fifty thousand pieces of silver.

Ga 5:20* idolatry, sorcery, enmities, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, disputes, dissensions, factions,

Re 18:23* and the light of a lamp will not shine in you any longer; and the voice of the bridegroom and bride will not be heard in you any longer; for your merchants were the great men of the earth, because all the nations were deceived by your sorcery..

The Scriptures condemn all sorcery as opposed to a proper sense of dependence upon God. In Galatians 5:20 witchcraft is listed as being one of the acts of the sinful nature. The book of Revelation contains several passages that condemn sorcery in the strongest terms (9:21; 18:23; 21:8; 22:15).

The Bible teaches that only God has the right to understand the realm of the supernatural (Gen. 40:8), and that intrusion into the realm of the occult makes one worthy of death (Ex. 22:18)(Also see Leviticus 19:31; 2 Kings 21:6; 23:24; 1 Chron. 10:13-14; Isaiah 8:19; 19:3).

It is interesting that several of the Greek words translated "witchcraft" and "sorcery" have the root pharm, from which our words "pharmacy" and "pharmaceuticals" are derived. This root (pharm) refers to "drugs, potions, and poisons." Those who are familiar with the practice of sorcery both among primitive tribespeople and "sophisticated" Westerners have noted that the drugs are often used to induce altered states of consciousness which, in turn, are claimed to bring increased knowledge, sensitivity, or even contact with spirits or "entities."(1)
www.scripturessay.com...

[edit on 16-11-2006 by Funkydung]

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
When did we need doctors ? Hmmmm let me see....wait, let me back up. Having served in Iraq (and proudly back on US soil) let me give some accounts of the village Shaman who came out to magically reattach the legs of a severly wounded G.I in my unit. Oh and there was the other time an Iraqi girl had seven bullets removed for her torso and lived when Chriss Angel came for a troop rally (that was a treat) Oh but wait, that DID"nt happen.

It was thanks to the extensively trained and educated proffessionals who gave an oath to provide care to the sick and injured. To the men and women who spend 18 hour shifts on call to come remove that staple from your eye at 2 in the morning. I am not by any means poking fun in your beliefs, I myslef am a true believer in the power of prayer. I just think it is a pretty arrogant inquiry to question the existence of doctors. I mean are teachers next ?

P.S. Proud son of a pediatric physician.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nothing Man
When did we need doctors ? Hmmmm let me see....wait, let me back up. Having served in Iraq (and proudly back on US soil) let me give some accounts of the village Shaman who came out to magically reattach the legs of a severly wounded G.I in my unit. Oh and there was the other time an Iraqi girl had seven bullets removed for her torso and lived when Chriss Angel came for a troop rally (that was a treat) Oh but wait, that DID"nt happen.

It was thanks to the extensively trained and educated proffessionals who gave an oath to provide care to the sick and injured. To the men and women who spend 18 hour shifts on call to come remove that staple from your eye at 2 in the morning. I am not by any means poking fun in your beliefs, I myslef am a true believer in the power of prayer. I just think it is a pretty arrogant inquiry to question the existence of doctors. I mean are teachers next ?

P.S. Proud son of a pediatric physician.

I totally understand your anger... and exactly what you're talking about... Those people are my heroes.. doing everything they can, everything they've been taught to do to help as much as they can... but we all know doctors unfortunately still deal with some loss of patients and I am also very sure that it has a lasting negative effect on these people despite their coping methods.. deep down they feel they could have done.. just a little bit more.. all I'm doing it trying to give those people more tools for their belt... perhaps things they didn't know about themselves and their own abilities...
I'm not condeming doctors.. they are just as misinformed as the pharmaceutical companies... these people DO have our best interests at heart.. but it was when Man began teaching Man, that we started getting filled with self-importance and self-pity... and darkness.. because we were still in a fallen state, we were still ignorant.
But we have grown tremendously, although we did it in sleep, ... funny how sleep, is when the body heals..

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
And in turn I apologize. I did not consider your topic to be slanderous towards doctors in general. The title however was a bit misleading. Anyways, yes I do believe in alternate treatments than pumping the sick full of manufactured (for profit) drugs. I do believe that doctor's take advantage of their position and power, some become motivated by greed than the benefit of the patients. And again I do believe in spiritual healing, mind over matter what have you. So I think we can come to an accordance on this subject. -Peace

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Very interesteing read there PuReEnErGy! I'll definetly keep myself updated on this thread. As for Quantum Touch, does the book instruct you how to do healing as you propose it to be a inner ability in us all?

Thank you for opening my eyes in the Pharmaceutical area.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Anyone can learn to heal, or already can. I have healed myself a few times, like headache, hand pain etc. It's not very complicated, you just have to believe you can and there is no spesific method, you don't need to use your hands for example.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by InSaneTK
Anyone can learn to heal, or already can. I have healed myself a few times, like headache, hand pain etc. It's not very complicated, you just have to believe you can and there is no spesific method, you don't need to use your hands for example.

well no, you don't need hands exactly.. you can use your mind.. (which is amazing for healing at a distance)
but using your hands you can raise the hands vibration to get better results.. its a focus point... but if you can focus on the place that needs the energy and keep the breathing up (to not match the lower vibrations, in essence the breathing keeps your focus on the higher vibration, so you don't empathize with the lower ones...

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
To my opinion:

The Doctors we know today had their origins (in a practical and worldly sense)
during the course of the American Civil War ! and medicine was forever changed afterwards

there's way too much to cite here in a reply post....research it for yourself
triage, MASH type field hospitals, infection containment/sterilization, specialty surgeons etc etc etc

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Healing very powerfull compare to what surgery can do. When you have a decease it's not just physicaly, but on the energy level aswell. Cancer is deceased energy in your body that will make it come back even tho surgery has "fixed it", if the deceases energy is gone the decease will disappair completely without help of surgery or anything like that. There is also divine healing with is instant and can do things that would be considered impossible by most people.

top topics

join