It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not Mormons...Mormo - a "Death Cult"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Has anyone heard of the so-called "Death Cult" Mormo? I'm not talking about the Mormons, although some claim the Mormon Church is a front for the Mormo cult. I can't find a single reference to it anywhere on this entire website, but I was reading online about it and it's very interesting. One of the websites I was on had a cautionary note saying:

A Word of Caution

Three revisionist historians investigating Mormo Cults have disappeared in the last two years. The first came up short in Matewan, West Virginia, in April 2003; John Wickle was found on the 29th, garroted in a crack house. Maynard Schorr, a professional Scoutmaster, fell to his death in Little Rock after publishing an exposé in the popular Boys' Life. This was on May 16, 2004. Sandra Day was shot through the temple on January 1, 2005, in Tampa, Florida.

plastictub.vaporslave.com...

I've found some weird similarities between this cult and the Mormon Church, although I doubt the Mormon Church is a "front" as much as it is a plagiarised conglomerate of names and ideas taken from every religion and cult known to Joseph Smith at the time. But I dunno. Mormo is also the name of a minor Greek goddess who "bit children".

Anyway, this website also claims that

The cult of Mormo forms part of a larger pattern and is only one of many Death Cults which currently control opposing elements in both major American political parties, the Supreme Court and many local fire departments

This website seems to have a knowledgable history of the Mormo cult, but I'm curious if anyone knows more about the role that they may or may not play in today's society? Anyone know more about what they're about today or maybe more about the people who died investigating them?

This may have ntohing to do with the cult, but www.mormo.org... is a website, (if you can call it that), which is nothing but a single page with a picture of a tropical fish. I wonder if it's all related...probably not.

[edit on 16/11/06 by an3rkist]

Cug

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by an3rkist
Maynard Schorr, a professional Scoutmaster, fell to his death in Little Rock after publishing an exposé in the popular Boys' Life.

That has to be a goof.

Really an expose of a cult in Boy's Life?? Was it between the articles on frying an eggs in a paper bag over a campfire, and how to make you own volcano with vinegar and baking soda?

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cug
That has to be a goof.

Really an expose of a cult in Boy's Life?? Was it between the articles on frying an eggs in a paper bag over a campfire, and how to make you own volcano with vinegar and baking soda?

Haha, I was thinking the same thing. I'm trying to find the issue somewhere. I'm just hoping I don't disappear trying to find it.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I have done a few similar searches and found some crazy things. I personally believe they are evil, pure plain evil. When I say that I mean the chosen ones at the top. As I always say I am not judging anybody just stating what I believe.

It is plainly obvious they are the total opposite of goodness. Once again I am referring to the people at the top. I am not trying to prove I am right, just being honest on my thoughts. I was raised in it so I should have earned my right to express my views.

Once again I am not saying this to make them look bad. I am just sharing my views. This is what I believe. Take it how you may.

new topics

top topics

join