It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airport arrest of man with nuke info and lots of $$$!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Why would Nigerians have to do with Arab terrorists? Nigerians tend to be Christian usually no? That name is obviously not a muslim name.

Maybe majority Christian, but Nigeria also is notoriously corrupt. Let's just say I wouldn't put it past a government official to support a terrorist for the right amount of dollars, Christian or not.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by slayerfan

Originally posted by justyc
that zabasearch shows an interesting anamoly...
[edit on 16-11-2006 by justyc]

where did you get this info? any links?

www.zabasearch.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by behindthescenes

Maybe majority Christian, but Nigeria also is notoriously corrupt. Let's just say I wouldn't put it past a government official to support a terrorist for the right amount of dollars, Christian or not.

Then it could also mean he would do it for anyone for a price. No? They could be American. Making that stop in Detroit has already had a few people think even before they knew what he was or what his name was , that hes an Arab. Even I did. If it is a terrorist plot then the link is there and if something would have happened automatically the Muslims up that way would have been implicated. Im dying to see how this pans out.

[edit on 16-11-2006 by ThePieMaN]

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
Why would Nigerians have to do with Arab terrorists? Nigerians tend to be Christian usually no? That name is obviously not a muslim name.

Profiling much?

Believe it or not, all terrorists aren't arab or of the islamic religion.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Since this story broke I have not seen any follow up on this.There has not been alot of coverage of it.It has been swept under the rug pretty quick.Why the cover-up???There seems to be a connection between organized crime and terrorism on the surface here.Who knows what they might find if they dig into it alittle deeper.When I say "They" I mean the media..................

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Be back in court on Monday, ARNOMANN:

Federal Magistrate Judge Donald Scheer approved Assistant U.S. Attorney Leonid Feller's request to detain Dinssa pending a detention hearing on Monday. Between now and then, Feller said, agents would try to find out more about him and the computer files.

www.freep.com

The media's job is to report, the agents get to get down and dirty with the evidence?

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DickBinBush

Profiling much?

Believe it or not, all terrorists aren't arab or of the islamic religion.

At first they didn't say his name or nationality just that he was caught in detroit.
Detroit/Dearborne heavy arab population.

Pie

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by justyc
that zabasearch shows an interesting anamoly...

apparantly there are 2 sisaye dinssa's living on the same road but living 80 doors away from each other

I did a search on the Cole Directory and found one with an address on Montfort Dr (no apartment number listed, so maybe a house) and my search has a phone number with it too, but I don't want to bother the guy about it. If it just broke on The Drudge Report, I can be sure that I'll get to read something about in the NTJTTF (North Texas Joint Terroism Task Force)bulletin in the next couple of weeks when they come out with an update.

btw it was the first address and phone number on Zaba, so that's probably most current. The Cole Directory is updated regularly.

[edit on 11/18/2006 by PapaHomer]

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   

At first they didn't say his name or nationality just that he was caught in detroit.

That has nothing to do with what I said. I'm saying, not all terrorists are arab or of the Islamic religion. Anybody that thinks they are is clearly very ignorant.

Detroit/Dearborne heavy arab population.

It's Dearborn, no "e" at the end, and there isn't a heavy arab population in Detroit itself. It's just Dearborn. And, I know this already. I'm well aware considering I live in the general area.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join