It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airport arrest of man with nuke info and lots of $$$!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   
This just broke on Drudge.

Cops arrested a man at the Detroit airport with a bad containing more than $60,000 and a laptop computer with files on nuclear information and cyanide.

source

May be nothing, may be something.

I tried Googling the suspect's name, Sisayehiticha Dinssa, but came up blank. Anyone else try to make a go at it and see what we can find?

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   
you might have better luck making anagrams out of that name because i spotted immediately many permutations of the words 'assassin' and 'cyanide' in there.

the name definately looks more like an anagram than a name to me

[edit on 16-11-2006 by justyc]

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by justyc
you might have better luck making anagrams out of that name because i spotted immediately many permutations of the words 'assassin' and 'cyanide' in there.

Interesting Theory. Although the guy is Nigerian.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by behindthescenes

But going on your theory, I found a few interesting anagrams:

ASSASSIN A CITY HIDE HI
ASSASSIN ACHY DIE HI IT
ASSASSIN ACID YE HI HIT
'Aha! It is icy shadiness
his isaiah syndicates
synthesis acid isaiah
hyacinth idea is ass
cynthia is asia dishes
scythia dishes in asia

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   
more interesting would be..

I CIA ASSASSIN THEY HID

theres actually quite a few interesting ones in there... have fun

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   
did some digging and he may possibly be a resident of texas. i wont put any details here in case its a different person

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   

did some digging and he may possibly be a resident of texas. i wont put any details here in case its a different person

Give the details. In the story, it does mention is was a resident of Dallas. Sounds like you may be on to something....

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   
there are no details to give really. it is most likely the same person but he is not known by the (full) first name. i also don't think he is nigerian but is possibly ethiopian. thats all im going to say in case its a different person.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   

there are no details to give really. it is most likely the same person but he is not known by the (full) first name. i also don't think he is nigerian but is possibly ethiopian. thats all im going to say in case its a different person.

I did a Zaba search... I see what you mean.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
This is what I found

Dinssa, who is from Dallas, arrived in Detroit from Nigeria by way of Amsterdam and was headed for Phoenix, Feller said. He is charged with concealing more than $10,000 in his luggage, which carries a maximum penalty of five years in prison, the Detroit Free Press reported.

Source

Blessings Brother, My name is Dr. Sisayehiticha Dinssa and I am the Minister of Libraries and Archives in the country of Nigeria. I come to you dear friend because I am in need of assistance and I know you are a trustworthy fellow. I have in my great uncles cousins bank account the sum of US$25,000,000.00 (twenty Five Million) which I am in great need of assistance to bring out of the country. I am looking for a trustworth American with which whom I can entrust this sum of money to and in return you will recieve a tidy sum of money for management. Please fax me your bank information so that I may proceed with the wire transfers before this money is taken by the corrupt government.

In Christs Name Your Humble Servant
Dr. Sisayehiticha Dinssa

(I made this letter up BTW!)

[edit on 16-11-2006 by ThePieMaN]

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by behindthescenes
I did a Zaba search... I see what you mean.

i used intelius myself but i guess you get the same info for free.

thepieman - that is so funny
thanks for making me laugh out loud

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   
that zabasearch shows an interesting anamoly...

apparantly there are 2 sisaye dinssa's living on the same road but living 80 doors away from each other and yet another one who registered at a different address but on the same day & date as one of the previous sisaye's. one road also runs directly off the other on a map.....i wonder what the chances of that are?

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
HAHA Pieman thats funny.

The guy had $78,000 and only declared 18. Wow. That is alot of money. Honestly, I carry all valuables with me onto airplanes, because I don't trust airport workers, that if they saw a mp3 player or a computer they may take it (saw that on a 20/20 episode lol) who trust them with 78,000 dollars??

It wouldn't say what kind of nuclear information was on there.. honestly if it is something that an average joe could get off the net.. they don't have a case.. if it is information on detonating or transporting or constructing nukes.. then he may be in trouble.

I think this would go to show that terrorist would have the funding, would have the inteligence, and the ability to transport or build a nuke or dirty bomb here in the states.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   

thepieman - that is so funny
thanks for making me laugh out loud

NP...Dude probably just got back from ripping off someone in a 419 scam and the cash was his take...or maybe even hes an Ebay scammer. They are going hot and heavy on those as well, all big ticket items like cars, boats, motorcycles. People are so greedy.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Gonna be a good test of the Torture Bill, and a warning to the wise...?

PieMan, so one of those chain mail scams finally paid off? Or TIA's been trolling all these years to find a patsy to make an example of when the time came?

That's what I think of when I see sludge from drudge. A setup.

Now we'll see what kind of rights he is afforded.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by psyopswatcher

PieMan, so one of those chain mail scams finally paid off? Or TIA's been trolling all these years to find a patsy to make an example of when the time came?

That's what I think of when I see sludge from drudge. A setup.

Now we'll see what kind of rights he is afforded.

Psyops they are making MILLIONS , the greed of people opening some of those emails is just plain blinding until its too late. They are in Nigeria, Spain, Netherlands and even GB its a big crime syndicate. I hope they keep us posted on this and let us know the real outcome. I wouldn't be surprised if he was some sort of courier or even one of the scammers.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
That name is only two letters shy of being an anagram for "I am the cyanide assassin".

the h could easily substitute for an n (just take the top off) leaving just the letter i out of place. To me that is too much to be an accident.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Figures that it was in Detroit. Nothing good happens there.

Anyways..

Gut feeling..based on this story..we may see an increase in warnings or threats by way of nuclear attacks from terrorists in the coming weeks. I have nothing to base my prediction on except this incident so don't ask for links or whatever other crap that's asked for. Just my opinion.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DickBinBush
Figures that it was in Detroit. Nothing good happens there.

Anyways..

Gut feeling..based on this story..we may see an increase in warnings or threats by way of nuclear attacks from terrorists in the coming weeks. I have nothing to base my prediction on except this incident so don't ask for links or whatever other crap that's asked for. Just my opinion.

Why would Nigerians have to do with Arab terrorists? Nigerians tend to be Christian usually no? That name is obviously not a muslim name.

One thing I have learned in the computer field..when you see someone with a laptop and no power supply for it, it usually means its probably stolen.

Lets see where this leads too. This oughtta be interesting.

Customs officers also discovered that Dinssa was in possession of a laptop computer for which he had no power source. During an initial look at the computer, “Inspectors discovered some files that had been downloaded with information about cyanide and nuclear materials,” an affidavit from an ICE agent filed in the U.S. District Court in Detroit noted.

Source

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   

that zabasearch shows an interesting anamoly...

apparantly there are 2 sisaye dinssa's living on the same road but living 80 doors away from each other and yet another one who registered at a different address but on the same day & date as one of the previous sisaye's. one road also runs directly off the other on a map.....i wonder what the chances of that are?

where did you get this info? any links?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join