It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Purported Anti-Christ predicts terror in West soon!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Breaking news!

In line with Pravda's prediction, the Anti-Christ predicts attacks, even before 2007.

source (more reliable than pravda I think):

blog.central.is...

Also talks about initating a war on Iran or it's rulers, fine with me.

[edit on 16-11-2006 by Prokurator]

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   
yeh, in february. it is comming for real, and watch it happen on tv. but before that it will be stated in time magazine of tips and what is going on there. february 2007 people. over this oil thing. the nations , ect. it will happen. exactly how it goes down i do not know. dommino#1 iran to strike in the gulf.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
What in the world do you find to be reliable about that blog???

I am the anti-christ. I work as Council at War for God. I can only assume you have heard of him.
CASE 051106A-The Johnny Cash Code.

Big Foot and Custer's 7th Cavalry vs. The Anti-Smoking Lobby.

Defendant is charged with an attempt to steal Plaintiff's narcotics. Plaintiff demands that defendant's medical benefits be terminally cancelled.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Nygdan.. DUH. Honestly..

your thick you know that?

I mean.. honestly.. if it is on the web it is true. Everyone knows that. You can't mkae a blog or a website unless it is validated through people who are actually inteligent, it is not like the people like the one that made this blog are 30 something year olds living in mama's basement. Everything on the web is factual truth backed by actual scientific evidence and the credentials of their creators!!

So of course he believes the blog means it must be real.

How many times has the world supposed to end just this year alone? .. alot eh. Every once in a while (I would say once every 2 months?) ATS goes into a flare of OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING and every one freaks out. May. People where actually stocking up food and water. August, people thought WW3 was coming in just a matter of days. July, Israeli war had people fearing war with Iran.

STOP believing everything on the internet!

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Oh no another the World is going to end in (insert day and date here) thread.

You can not trust everything you see on the internet.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
This seems to be a relatively bening anti-christ. Mostly wants to destroy theocracy and collect money and respond to terrorists. Why not trust this source, seems to me more straightforward than deciphering some crazy Nostradamus Code, which mostly backs this thing up anyhow

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I think we need a reason to trust the 'source', rather than trust everything and every source until it gives us a reason to distrust it.

THe page seems to be more of a joke than anything else.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Here! Look here for real breaking news on terror!!!!!

www.belowtopsecret.com...

Now that is scary!

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
So what we've got here is a strange coincidence (or a terrorist posing as a humorist and conveying a donut message to his terrorist buddies here on this forum), plus the Pravda, plus MI5 chief, and possibly the anti-christ predicting major terror in the next months. And war with Iran to boot.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Prokurator seriously how old are you? Or are you just naive? You really believe that someone on some blog saying they are the anti-christ is proof that there will be terrorist attacks it definitely means there will be? Or the Russian National Enquirer?

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Well of course I am a bit sceptical. But al-Qaeda has not been diligent in publishing their exact intentions in the past. So very reliable knowledge on their action is not likely to appear before an attack, they don't even seem eager to claim credit after attacks. But they seem likely to use the seriousness of the world's situation today, with the Iran and N. Korea situation, to their advantage and do something explosive. That's why I think we should be on the lookout for signs.

top topics

join