It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

diablo3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Anyone planing on getting d3?

www.diablo3.com...

And does anyone still play any D2?

[edit on 11/14/06 by thixotrophy]

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I dunno buddy im still recovering from part 2, to install a 3 on the PC don't even wanna think about it lol. Blizzard one of the finest out there though hands down.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I've played numero uno and dos, soooooo why not?

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I played part 1 on PSX and i loved it.

I played part 2 on Battlenet since day 3 after release .. when Telia was horrible.
And in my opinion D2 was pretty dull.

I've come across Sacred recently.. and will certainly get Sacred 2.. instead of D3. o.O

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I have heard, as of this last summer, from someone close very close to the project that there was some discussion at Blizard about D3, but that there was a lack of real creative drive to get the story together. One Blizzard Employee was actually quoted on a private Games Industry website as stating that now that they are owned by Vivendi and most of the real talent left, who knows what will happen.

Vivendi =

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 01:27 AM
link   
the creator of diablo left. he started making hellgate:london

basically 1st person diablo game. looks amazing

www.hellgatelondon.com...

ill be playing this one for sure.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but there is no D3 - not yet. Diablo3.com is a fansite, it's not official, just a bunch of people who want there to be a D3.

If you've played on BNet, you know the way rumors go.

Ladder is going to reset tommorow, I swear - I heard it from a guy who heard it from a guy who polishes chandeleirs at network support headquarters, and he heard it from this girl who once spent the night with a guy who looked a lot like Matt Householder.

D3 release info is in the same vein as ladder reset info - it changes like the wind. Blizzard is working on a couple of unnanounced projects, but they haven't indicated they're even interested in making a D3, nevermind actually in the process of doing so.

If I were them, I'd be too busy counting my money to do much of anything else (besides making Starcraft 2, of course).

They make great games, addictive as Hell. When I was unemployed I played an insane amount of D2. My excuse was that I could sell items on Ebay to offset the hardships of unemployment, until I found a proper job.

new topics

top topics

join