It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death, Republican Style!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 09:22 AM
link   
You made me laugh Colonel, i needed that today!

BTW I'm a centrist.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cearbhall
Col. and Observer,
So how do you propose to fix this justice system? What with more appeals? Better judges and lawyers? Lynch mob or vigilante justice? You can rant and rave all you'd like about it how the system is currently but the problem is how to fix it for the better and not just rant about it.

Who's ranting and raving? I was simply adding my 2 cents worth to the discussion. As to how do you fix the system? Ya got me. If I knew that I'd be Chief Justice. I don't think it's out of line for me to point out the systems flaws even though I don't know all the answers.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I support the death penalty, only in cases where the defendant is black and democrat.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fury
I support the death penalty, only in cases where the defendant is black and democrat.

So J.C. Watts is safe and Col is not?!

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by observer

So J.C. Watts is safe and Col is not?!

yeah,
and i only support aborting black democrat babies. they're the best for cooking.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I support the death penalty for persons over 18 that have committed a crime such as murder. in fact i think we should put rapists and child molesters on death row. i do not suport abortion. you make the decided to have sex dont punish the unborn for your mistake. the only problem i have with the death penalty is purons under 18 wanna know how i feel on that readmy blog cause there is not room on this board to hold it all.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 10:15 AM
link   

yeah,
and i only support aborting black democrat babies. they're the best for cooking.

Yikes, if I did not know you were just goofing I would be very worried... you sick sick man

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I like my republican babies burnt with BBQ sauce.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
I like my republican babies burnt with BBQ sauce.

Might i reccomend adding some jack daniels to the mix?
with all the hot air, there's alot of marinade time.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 05:16 PM
link   
You all are sick, sick people.

But as I mentioned above, if a person commits a crime that violates their own humanity their life is forfeit, it is as simple as that. And have you ever though that the reason more black men are on death row is because more black men do crimes that put them there? Not a racist statement, just a real one.

As to repressive, I can define myself thank you loud mouth liberal. Sex is dirty only to those who wish it to be, and just because we don't glorify a man who didn't even have the self control to keep his snake in his pants doesn't mean we're child molesters.

Get real Colonel, or should I say General, master of the sweeping, oversimplifying statement.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 06:12 PM
link   
We kill others thinking that they are seperate and not part of ourselves.

And yes TC, I know you can't see that.....

Nothing is true.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 06:15 PM
link   
VOD, for once in your life, TALK STRAIGHT! then I can address your point.

SO once more with feeling...

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamstone
VOD, for once in your life, TALK STRAIGHT! then I can address your point.

SO once more with feeling...

ok...."We kill others thinking that they are seperate and not part of ourselves. "

Perhaps your lack of comprehension is to be blamed on your lack of imagination. There are no "straight" lines anywhere in the universe...this includes "lines" of thought. But I love you regardless...keep searching

The way up is the way down - Lao Tse

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Oh, I get what youre saying now...and that is entirely dependent upon belief.

I don't believe in a world soul, per say, but I do believe in a collective mind that becomes to defficult to explain here. Not for this thread.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 05:03 PM
link   
We need to deal with the obvious differences amongst certain categories of humans and their attitudes and predilections towards the sexual act.

It is my express hope that recent and continuing research into the very nature of human difference will lead to an explaination for the variances in behaviour.

Hopefully this will lead to changes in policies that better address differences between people and thus mitigate the need for abortion in the first place.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join