It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

this is my wife's story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 02:21 AM
link   
one reason i beleive in aliens is because when i was about 15 or 16 i had sort of an incounter. I can't explain what i saw any other way. so here is what happened.

like i said i was about 15 or 16. At the time my bed ran longways against my window. I was looking out the wendow one night and i saw what looked like a very bright star. But then i notest it was moveing down, very slowly, in a zig-zag pattern. Then when it got to a sertan point in the sky it would zip back up in a diagnal line to it original hight realy fast. This happened every night for a little over a week. Then one night i was looking out of the window again as usual and it just vanished. I have not seen it sence. Can anyone explain it to me if it wasn't an alien craft what was it?
TextText BlueTextText

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 02:23 AM
link   
okay justto make sure everyone knows my wife is the one telling the story and it is about what she has experianced

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Thats a pretty vague description of what happened. Most people around here like to have more information before giving any kind of advice. Some here just ignore lots of threads that too vague, like I did a while ago, but i thought I would bump this thread thought it might help to know.

new topics

join