It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Telekinesis!! (and other PSI)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Telekinesis, aka psychokinesis, is defined as the ability to affect changes with your mind. This mind-matter interaction can occur in two different forms; Macroscopic - moving visible objects with your mind, and microscopic - affecting the probabilities of outcomes of events.

As strange as this may sound, there is actually enourmous scientific evidence to support Micro - PK. Numerous studies throughout the years have attempted to quantify this strange occurence. From affecting the rolls of dice to altering random light patterns created by a computer. And yes, they are truly random as the RNG uses peaks in radioactive decay of isotopes to determine the random sequence.

Dean Radin, Ph.D in psychology from Princeton, has devoted his career to Psi funtioning. In his book, The Conscious Universe, Dr. Radin lays out numerous examples of how science has proven beyond a doubt that Psi is real.

The statistical analysis of Psi experiments shows billions, or even trillions to one odds against chance of their results being random. The statistical significance of these results far outways the statistics for any medical trial ever conducted. Yet Psi still remains a point of contention among researchers. The only arguement offered is that if a study shows evidence of Psi, it must be flawed, either by methodology or fraud. This high level of scrutiny has lead to some of the most thoroughly conducted, most well controlled, and most heavily audited studies in history. Yet science still continues to work from assumptions and fit evidence to preconceived notions....

Radins studies show, among other things; Those that believe in the possibility of Psi functioning consistently score above chance, while those that do not believe consistenly score below chance (which is just as statistically significant!!). Some groups (like classically trained musicians) consistently score higher than other groups (like construction workers).

If there were no such thing as Psi and these results were all from chance, then a persons level of belief or occupation would have absolutely no bearing on the results.

One of Radin's studies is based upon involuntary autonomic nervous system response. Hooking people up to what essentially amounts to a lie detector and showing them random series of pictures. Most pictures are very serene and calming, and radomly interspliced are occasional "shock" pictures that depict something graphic or obscene. What his study shows is that the subject consistenly showed "fight or flight" responses BEFORE the "shock" pictures were actually shown...
Source - In particular the graph on page 8

Princeton's P.E.A.R institute is studying the affects of Micro-PK on the sensitve equipment found in airline cockpits. Boeing is supporting the study out of fear that the stressed minds of pilots may be damaging the very sensitive cockpit equipment.
www.princeton.edu...

Please also see these excellent videos of people demonstrating PK effects:
video.google.com...

video.google.com... (NOTE-Magnets would destroy the cell phone!!)

video.google.com...

video.google.com...

Also, excellent 2-Part video that investigates PK in a very balanced way:
video.google.com... PART 1

video.google.com... PART 2

Mod Edit: title

[edit on 16-11-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Check out www.gotpsi.org... and play with the tests there. See if you yourself have psi!!!

Also, notice how essentially the same people fairly consistently stay in the top ten more often than other people....

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I was just looking for a thread like this. It only took me two days to figure it out how to do it but all i can move is Psi wheel made of Foil and i can wiggle the Psi wheel made of paper pretty good. Anyone else able to do it?

Edit: Moving it with Telekinesis and Psi Balls.

[edit on 17-11-2006 by jwater88]

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 12:53 AM
link   

See if you yourself have psi!!!

There is no telekinesis or psi. Stop fooling yourselves.

i can move is Psi wheel made of Foil and i can wiggle the Psi wheel made of paper pretty good. Anyone else able to do it?

No, no one in the world can do it. You can't either, it doesn't exist. This is the "real" world and if you look around you at your coaster or w/e is next to you. Try and imagine if that could possibly be moved without force. It can't, you can't look at that coaster and make it move, it is impossible. I don't believe in science, it's all made up. Who says your a human? They do. Why don't you call yourself whatever you want? Why does bush have so much of this so called "power"? Because, people made up stupid rules and said he does. Do whatever you want but start getting "real". Were all playing "house".

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1Crisis

i can move is Psi wheel made of Foil and i can wiggle the Psi wheel made of paper pretty good. Anyone else able to do it?

No, no one in the world can do it. You can't either, it doesn't exist. This is the "real" world and if you look around you at your coaster or w/e is next to you. Try and imagine if that could possibly be moved without force. It can't, you can't look at that coaster and make it move, it is impossible. I don't believe in science, it's all made up. Who says your a human? They do. Why don't you call yourself whatever you want? Why does bush have so much of this so called "power"? Because, people made up stupid rules and said he does. Do whatever you want but start getting "real". Were all playing "house".

You are wrong. I dont think i need to say more. Try it for yourself. :-)

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1Crisis
Try and imagine if that could possibly be moved without force. It can't, you can't look at that coaster and make it move, it is impossible.

Well, the thing is, he IS using force. Just not the kind of force that he uses by pushing it with his hand.

If you don't want to believe in the stuff, all you have to do is say so. I can understand you flat out rejection of the topic, I would have done the same once.

Though, you are incorrect.

[edit on 17-11-2006 by Voidmaster]

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by sp00n1
Check out www.gotpsi.org... and play with the tests there. See if you yourself have psi!!!

Also, notice how essentially the same people fairly consistently stay in the top ten more often than other people....

I had a little peek on that site and I noticed that generally results tend toward an average. Of course there are deviations either way but does that mean that the people at the bottom of the "hall of fame" are negatively psychic? ie they always guess things wrong?

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by surrender_dorothy

Originally posted by sp00n1

I had a little peek on that site and I noticed that generally results tend toward an average. Of course there are deviations either way but does that mean that the people at the bottom of the "hall of fame" are negatively psychic? ie they always guess things wrong?

Actually, a Meta-Analysis of the results show a fairly consist average slightly above what would be expected by chance alone. Whats more important, however, is that the same users tend to stick towards the top, and the same users tend to stick towards the bottom. If there was no such thing as psi, you would not be able to spot patterns like this in the historical data...

People that consistently score below chance, referred to as 'psi-missing' is just as statistically significant as those that score above chance. The theory is that they dont want to believe in psi so they subconsiously use their psi to sabotage the results. If there was no such thing as psi, they would not be able to do this.

If you look at the Z-score statistical probablility rating, as discussed in Dean Radin's book, you will see that those that believe in Psi consistently score above chance, and those that dont believe in Psi consistently score below chance. This pattern PROVES that the results are not just random....

[edit on 17-11-2006 by sp00n1]

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1crisis

Perhaps, then, you can explain how exactly they were able to pull off such an elaborate hoax?

How did they get the quarter to levitate? You CANT do that with magnets!

How did they spin the cell phone? Magnets would cause the screen to flicker and go blank!

How do you explain the very real scientific evidence presented in the two part film at the bottom?

The statistics are in! The proof is here!!

Tell me why you believe to know that PSI is fake? Can you prove it? Of course not!! Your flawed beliefs are based entirely on circular logic and faith, not scientific fact!!!

[edit on 17-11-2006 by sp00n1]

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
the problem with this thread is there are two types of telekinesis. One is Mind and the other uses energy. And psi is diffrent from the mind telekinesis. Another great website is
www.psipog.net... I do not understand the telekinesis that uses energy at all but the mind one was easier for me to get at least.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Actually, a Meta-Analysis of the results show a fairly consist average slightly above what would be expected by chance alone. Whats more important, however, is that the same users tend to stick towards the top, and the same users tend to stick towards the bottom. If there was no such thing as psi, you would not be able to spot patterns like this in the historical data...

People that consistently score below chance, referred to as 'psi-missing' is just as statistically significant as those that score above chance. The theory is that they dont want to believe in psi so they subconsiously use their psi to sabotage the results. If there was no such thing as psi, they would not be able to do this.

If you look at the Z-score statistical probablility rating, as discussed in Dean Radin's book, you will see that those that believe in Psi consistently score above chance, and those that dont believe in Psi consistently score below chance. This pattern PROVES that the results are not just random....

mmmm....maybe. Have you heard of the black box that predicts the future?

www.redorbit.com...

maybe it's all about the world's collective psi...?

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   

...black box that predicts the future...

Yes, that black box is mentioned in the two-part video that i posted at the bottom of the OP. Its really weird. Like it went way off the charts before 911 happened. And similar strange phenomena during OJ trial, Princess Diana death, Oscar Awards, and anything that a large number of people are watching and/or paying attention to....

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Learn how to bend spoons at www.fork-you.com...

new topics

top topics

join