It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce Base - On Sci Fi Channel Tonight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   
For all of those interested in Dulce Base,
you should check out when a program on Sci-Fi will repeat again...

It was on tonight, and it ended at 11 (before Ghost Hunters)
and must have started at 10 or 10:30 (did not catch beginning)

These guys did a lot of checking out of the area-
including flying over the mesa and getting temp readings (so very hot!!!)

Anyway- I will try to get the name of the show-
because I have never seen a show about Dulce...

Hope someone caught it in its' entirety...

Peace!

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Update:

This program on DULCE (and Sedona and other UFO hotspots)
is on right now...

On SCIFI Channel

Right Now...

12:04 Eastern Standard Time at night (on in the morning, technically)

Tivo it, record it, or watch it! Now along amount of time, but interesting!

T. Patrick

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   
What a complete waste of time!

It's not that the premise isn't intriguing. If anything, I think Dulce and the surrounding area is promising. And after the episode tonight, I'm still perplexed as to the real goings on.

But, is it just me or does SciFi Channel do more of a disservice with these episodes than anything that forwards the investigation. Seriously, the group spent 2 DAYS in Dulce and it expects to find conclusions as to whether there's any veracity to underground bases and cattle experiment claims? SciFi wastes more time on this sugar-coated drivel than if a real team with a solid budget and a decent time period could probably accomplish.

But that's what we get for relying on what is essentially reality tv.

Crap. That's what it was.

Oh, and those hot spots? I think the one guy got it spot on: Heated soil patches.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
It was worth the watch, for the little I have paid attention to the subject anyway. Consider this is a show and not a team to prove something whole heartidly.

I am not sure how far out from main roads they were in the plane but the heat signitures would be most of interest. Someone suggested doing the same in mid winter to find exhaust vents, which I think would be the best.

Also finding entry point would be good. I have read that they have their own supply of water off a river and also exit the same. It would be of interest to scan the river for these, maybe in winter finding a warmer exit point.

Also what is the equipment to find hollow spots in the ground? And what depth and material can that equipment go?

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   
For me- that may be a fair critique of the show-
but how about the guys who go poking around at Dulce-
and then find their house bugged and then they get death threats?

Interesting to me.

But more importantly-
I am glad ANY show of ANY kind or quality is on about Dulce-
which is sort of a fringe subject (compared, say, to Area 51)

In other words- I am glad that it is being talked about at all
on a well-viewed cable channel... (the network GALACTICA is on)

Emmy winning it ain't- but at least it is ON... twice in ONE NIGHT!

I am happy about that.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I for one cant stand that show. Rob is a complete idiot, so was no surprise to me that this was the best one yet. . . especially since Rob wasnt there! In any event, you are right. The most compelling aspect of this investigation was how the gas mask was found on site, and how their house was bugged. I now believe there is NO doubt that the cattle mutilations are indeed done by the govt, and not some alien force. I know its off topic, but think I read somewhere that the govt may be doing underground nuke testing, and testing the animals is the only way to see if the radiation is getting into the food source. The alien mutilation is just a deflection so nobody even thinks it could be about the nuclear testing. Anyway, thats what I got from this show tonight. . the govt is behind the mutilations (groundbreaking, I know, I know).

What irritated me though is why wouldnt the scifi channel team spend the cash on a ground sonar system to see how large this base is? I know its supposed to be a mile beneath, so maybe the technology doesnt exist. But at least show an attempt. Also, was it just me or did the sheriff know a lot more than he was letting on? He creeped me out to be honest. . .

I like the river idea by the way . . good idea!

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Yeah,I started to post this after it first aired,but figured someone would get around to it.

That sheriff was definately creepy.Especially when someone mentioned this having to do with the gov't.Maybe he was threatened.

The real reason I thought about posting this was the Dulce part,but after seeing how little time they spent on it,I didn't really know what to say.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
The most compelling aspect of this investigation was how the gas mask was found on site, and how their house was bugged.

Okay, first off, that gas mask reeked of military surplus. I mean, I can go pick up one of those from my local army/navy supply store. And it was in real bad shape, not up-to-date equipment you hope secret military personnel would have.
As for the house bugging, anyone else a little suspicious of the equipment? I mean, we're talking "bugs" that were as big as thimbles. Again, not the type of equipment I believe our government uses. In fact, if the ranchers were truly being bugged by the gov't, they'd never know it.

So here are a couple of devil's advocate possibilities: The mutilations are being done by a local group for some unknown nefarious reasons. Perhaps they're black marketing angus beef? Okay, that last part was a joke.

Another possibility: The ranchers are completely making this up, planting their own "evidence" to feed on the frenzy surrounding the Dulce mystery. Right now, I think that's the more likely scenario.

I now believe there is NO doubt that the cattle mutilations are indeed done by the govt, and not some alien force.

I won't go there. I think you can read the above and guess where I fall on that theory.

I know its off topic, but think I read somewhere that the govt may be doing underground nuke testing, and testing the animals is the only way to see if the radiation is getting into the food source. The alien mutilation is just a deflection so nobody even thinks it could be about the nuclear testing.

Actually, that's a pretty compelling theory. But it doesn't explain why the bugs and gas mask were so .... well .... 1950's. Again, this is stuff you can essentially buy from military surplus stores.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   

So here are a couple of devil's advocate possibilities: The mutilations are being done by a local group for some unknown nefarious reasons. Perhaps they're black marketing angus beef? Okay, that last part was a joke.

If only! I would definately make an investment in black market Angus beef.

Thickburgers for everyone!

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
Also, was it just me or did the sheriff know a lot more than he was letting on? He creeped me out to be honest. . .

I thought the investigator knew something else but what could he know?
Seems weird to me that the crime of cattle mutilation is not enough to bring someone to court maybe not enough evidence but what about the bodies are they not evidence? If someone was doing that to cattle and they left it for you to find why? why not just grind up the rest and then noone would know it ever happened.
seems like a disinformation technique to me, why didn't the investigators find out if there were any uses for cattle pieces harvested or who would use these pieces for a prank/initiation to some club?
The whole if the ground is hot thing is dumb because they are in the desert and of course the ground is hot it has been in the sunlight the whole day, but they never explained why they flew and not hiked up the mtn. is the area off limits I thought there is no military base near there. it would be better done at night when the ground is cooled. why not use ground radar maybe you couldnt find the base but maybe an entrance would be near or venting ....again the sci-fi investigates is renamed by me sci-fi fabricates for not finding any evidence and fabricating findings.

new topics

top topics

join