It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats so bad about a New World Order?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
You need financing to start revolutions of that scale. They were far from being alone.

NWO often implies a one world government. What's to keep an "individual megalomaniac” from taking power? Nothing. Same difference.

NWO believers claim there is a vast conspiracy of intertwined famlies, organizations, corporations.

I’m one of these believers, I have no idea how you fail to see the reality of this. (keep in mind that these families to compete against each other.)

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
You need financing to start revolutions of that scale. They were far from being alone.

NWO often implies a one world government. What's to keep an "individual megalomaniac” from taking power? Nothing. Same difference.

NWO believers claim there is a vast conspiracy of intertwined famlies, organizations, corporations.

I’m one of these believers, I have no idea how you fail to see the reality of this. (keep in mind that these families to compete against each other.)

I don't fail to see it. Indeed...as I said......I believe it.

I was pointing out the differences between your two examples of malevolent conquerers (Hitler and Napolean) and what most NWO believers think comprise the foundation of the NWO.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Got it, thanks for the clarification.

I'm pointing out that one of the effects of a democratic One World Government would be the dilution of our voting power, and of course the enormous risk of a dictator seizing power.

Needless to say, I don't believe their aims are benign, although I think they do believe that what they do is beneficial. I being on the positive side of the equation have benefit greatly from their activities, unfortunately to the detriment of others.

[edit on 17/11/06 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
Got it, thanks for the clarification.

I'm pointing out that one of the effects of a democratic One World Government would be the dilution of our voting power, and of course the enormous risk of a dictator seizing power.

The US is a Federated Republic of 50 independent states. The electoral college works to preserve the voting power of each state.

The EU has a similar structure I believe.

Im convinced the only long term solution to global conflict and terrible poverty for masses of people in Africa and Aisia is a unified world govt. I belive it will come (in the long term (50-100 years) and I dont belive it will be malevolent. I also believe there has been a coordinated and well planned movement toward it since at least 1945.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I don't believe at all in a one-world government, and I don't believe it would work. The European Union can't get along as it is; the Irish still resent the English, the whole of Britain dislikes France, etc...in the Middle East, you've got Islamics killing EACH other over a very simple dispute (something about who in the past married who), then you've got all of the Islamic folk wanting to kill the Jews, the Africans can't stop killing each other, etc...

I also believe in sovereignty for the United States. This is a free nation, that became the most powerful on Earth through its economic strength, brilliance, and hard work ethic. To just be forced to "do what the rest of the world wants" because it's supposed to be some "one-world" govt', IMO, is a no-no, especially when you look at the corruption seen in the rest of the U.N. and the European Union's statement on terrorism (which is that they will do nothing about it).

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I cant believe no one has brought religion into this thread even tho I hate to. The reason mainstream America and others are against the NWO is because they believe it will be the start of "the tribulation" as described in revelations in the Bible. The book of Revelations was written by the Apostle John about 2000 years ago. It was specifically describing future events which would be catastrophic times for the people on earth. It specifically states that anyone who receives "the number of his name" [*1] as a body mark will go to hell. It states that 'no man can buy or sell' unless he receives the mark of the beast. Some people believe this might be an invisible ink tatto with a UPC code of your Social Security Number, others speculate it will be a chip implanted in your hand or forehead. thus the fear of "implants" . It also says there will be a one man dictatorship type ruler. The tribulation is stated to last seven years. For more info consult your Bible (Im not kidding, really).

Some people think the Illumanti or other "covert" or "secret societies" are going to use the Antigravity Craft (aka UFO's) to help subvert and subdue the population, (I personally have no opinion on that yet) which is why they are going to such lengths to keep it secret. Many others have stumbled (not the best word) onto this technology and it is quickly taken out of the mainstream media. Such as John Searl, Nikola Tesla, Thomas T Brown and a russian group www.gravitywarpdrive.com...
Im sure there are others.

So the New World Order is considered to be, by many, (me included, but I respect everyones individual opinion) the start of the One World Government as described in the book of Revelations. Im not writing this to preach to anyone. This is simple factual evidence of what is in the Bible. IMHO fear is the worst enemy. That is how any subversive government controls.

[*1] Your Social Security card says on it ...."This number has been established for "your name inserted here" also refererred to in The book of Revelations as "the mark of the beast" [sidenote.. about 10 years ago, my employer required that I clock in on computer using my social security number. I went to the top CEO and professionally and cordially told him that it went against my religious beliefs to use my Social Security number as a requirement to be employed. I informed him that I would resign unless they could give me a number to clock in that was different than my SS #, he asked me, what is the difference? I stated that any other number that is not the number officially assigned to my name is ok. They gave me a different number to use, and I was the only one to use a different number]

I also think there is too much paranoia associated with different perceptions of who or what groups might constitute the NWO. One group believes the "illumanti" is going to infer th NWO, others say "the masons" or the ACIO or the Aliens, etc etc Different religious groups have different interpretations as do many people who dont believe in God.

IMHO nothing is more important than doing good deeds and showing love to others. To focus on fear and a possible impending doom is a waste of precious time. BTW I own 3 business, have a beautiful wife and 2 beautiful children and live a happy prosperous life (for those of you who think Im a nut LOL)

Cheers .............Dango

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I do not rule out the possibility of a NWO, I just think it is highly unlikely considering the present day state of affairs among the nations of the world.

Given the lack of unity between nations today, even among so-called allies, it seems to me that it would take a catastrophe or problem of global proportions, ( real or perceived) to unite them into a single cause or common goal. I can think of nothing else that would cause idividual nations to relenquish their soverignty.
What role, if any will the UN play in this? What would the ramifications be for the disparate religions in the world today?

What would motivate the nations to give up power? A planet killing comet or meteor? The threat of World War III? A Global movement to finally end the threat of war once and for all? A global movement to shrug of the heavy yoke of religion?

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I hope for the best though... Lets just hope it will be a democracy where all are treated equally...

[edit on 28-11-2006 by Techsnow]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join