It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Whats so bad about a New World Order?

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Why is everyone so afraid of a New World Order?

From the looks of things the Old World Order is not doing so good. The world is teetering on the verge of a global war.
Third world nations are developing nuclear weapons and blatantly threatening their neighbors. Genocide is taking place in one place after another. Mankind is constantly being threatened with one calamity after another.
Global warming, Biological warfare, Dirty bombs, Terrorism, Illegal Aliens, Crash of the global economy......ect and the list goes on and on.

No matter what country they live in people have to put up corrupt power hungry politicians, & hypocritical religious leaders. Many People are convinced that their own governments are conspiring to take away their rights and establish police states.

If individual nations continue to demand their soverignty, If they continue to esteem their own customs & cultures as superior to others, if they continue to celebrate their differences instead of looking for ways to unite all of mankind, how can there ever be real peace and security?

Can mankind's problems ever be solved without a New World Order?




posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   
The concept of a new world order isn't bad in itself, but the "New World Order" spoken of here is the specific conspiratorial one in which a few powerful people end up taking over the world killing or enslaving most humans.



posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Yes, sooner or later the Earth will be controlled by a World Government. The important questions really are what format will the New World Order take, and who will be in charge?



posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   
What if the New World Order is not something to dread? Perhaps those fearmongers are really just interested in supporting the status quo.
How do they know that they are not really standing in the way of true progress?

Like I said before, What is the alternative? More of the same?
As far as I am concerned this next step, or experiment if you will, in human government will have to run its course.

I live in the US but work on a daily basis with people overseas, like Indonesia, China, & India. The friends and associates I have in these countries are finding their own circumstances unbearable. For them the only answer is to get to the US by whatever means possible and then hope for a better life. But when they get here they are saddened to see levels of government corruption, crime, violence, sometimes higher than the countries they left. They find out that they have just traded one set of problems for another.

I do not know what a New World Order would bring. I'm sure it will not be a utopia by any means. All I know is that nothing stays the same, mankinds societies, its governments, its institutions, must inevitably change.
Will it elevate man or repress the human spirit? Who knows?



posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Just take a look around Sparky, does it look like we're heading in a direction that is going to be better for us?

I guess if you think your life would be better if it was controlled in every way, then yes we're heading for better things.

But reality and history shows us that as long as governments, especially ones controlled by corporations, continue to dictate our future then NO we're not heading for anything good. Just more intense version of what we already have, a slave nation ruled by those who's very existence depends on us.



posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 05:48 AM
link   
The 'new world order' being forced on people allover the world, has the prospects of a new 3rd Reich. But then again, I guess the Nazis arent so bad..? Sarcasm.

Lets take alook at some of the luxry accomodations the nwo will provide, when full power is achived.

1) Throw that mortgage away! Grab the kids, and stroll down to the new neighborhood concentration camp, for the next.. ever.
2) Money? Who needs it? Just swipe your hand over the laser beam, and the microchip in your hand will subtract the ammount from your credit! FUN!
3) Eugenics! Earth is over populated!
U.N. Says : "Time to kill 80% of population on planet Earth or we'll all die!" Wonder who they think that 80% is? o.O
4) DEATH! Yeah...

So, looks like a fun time.
See you there.



posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I just wonder why people assume that it will be a totalitarian state.
What makes you think there will be concentration camps, genocidal populations control, or enslaving of mankind?

Is it simply fear of the unknown or fear of change that cause some to be so pessimistc? Why should we view corporations as the "Monster under the Bed"?



posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Corporations aren't the ones behind the New World Order agenda. It's a small group of dynastic banking families and had inter-married through the generations. These central bankers, some call them globalists, control the major central banks, IMF, and World Bank.

Before America declared war on Germany in WWI, JP Morgan had loaned Britain and France $2 billion ($40 billion in 2006 dollars). The central bankers pushed America into WWI, pushed America into WWII (Pearl Harbor), pushed America into Vietnam War (Gulf of Tonkin incident), and pushed America into Iraq (9/11).

They are behind the CIA secret wars in developing nations in Southeast Asia, Africa, Latin America. They control the IMF and World Bank that push developing nations in debt burdens that they can't get out of. These country have paid off the principal of a few billion, but the compounding interest is keeping them deeper in debt. When the governments default or seek debt relief, the IMF had conditions that destroy these nation's economies.

If you look at the major problems of the world and in recent history, it's the central bankers that are behind it. Do you want these kind of people to be running a world government?

I think a world government could be a good idea (with philosophy of our Founding Fathers and principles of Declaration of Independence and Constitution), but I believe in national sovereignty. If we are to have a world government, the New World Order, should tell every thing to the people of the world. Put every thing on the table. Let the people of the world decide.

Why do push the agenda of one world government, one world currency on the people of the world in secrecy? What do they have to hide? If they tell everything, it's not something good and the people will be totally against it.

I for one believe in national sovereignty. I believe in the sovereignty of the United States of America and the US Constitution. It's with sovereignty of nations that there can be hope in balances of power in the world. If you have one world government, what is there to prevent it from a totalitarian one.



posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I think the New World Order is a brilliant idea and I will support it all the way! Because the only opposition to the NWO is a world of chaos! The NWO is going to bring synchronicity to the world and it would eliminate a lot of the threats that have developed by the extremist seperatists who detest the way of order and yet wish for the world to succumb to their views. The NWO is perhaps the greatest revolutionary movement that could ever happen in the history of human kind.



posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Great White Cheney
Lets take alook at some of the luxry accomodations the nwo will provide, when full power is achived.

1) Throw that mortgage away! Grab the kids, and stroll down to the new neighborhood concentration camp, for the next.. ever.
2) Money? Who needs it? Just swipe your hand over the laser beam, and the microchip in your hand will subtract the ammount from your credit! FUN!
3) Eugenics! Earth is over populated!
U.N. Says : "Time to kill 80% of population on planet Earth or we'll all die!" Wonder who they think that 80% is? o.O
4) DEATH! Yeah...


Just a few questions for you:

1) What makes you think that there are going to be concentration camps? With how fast information spreads today, I have to tell you that realistically, there is about a 0% chance of this happening. If a concentration camp is opened, then the majority of the citizens of 1st world countries are going to know about it within 24 hours. Thats just how information works today. So, again I ask, why do you think that there will be concentration camps? Who will be put in them? Will there be genetic testing? What Will happen in these camps?

2)Who does need money? You think that the cash that you carry around is worth anything at all? Its all faux economics. The dollar bill isn't worth anything more than what other people are willing to trade for it (In every form of economy, from global to loca). Why would the microchip that acts as a pay-pass be a bad thing?
Personally, I hate carrying around cash; it'd be nice to just scan my hand, and have money taken from my account.
They already have something incredibly close to that these days... It's called a debit card. I'm assuming that you don't have a debit card, otherwise that would be a little bit hypocritic of you, don't you think?

3) Who is the 80% of the population that will be killed? How did you arrive at this figure of 80%? How will these people be killed? What's wrong with eugenics? Sure, in the past, the idea of Eugenics has been used as a subersive propoganda campain that caused atroscious human rights abuses, but in the present, I see nothing wrong with the use of prenatal testing, birth control, or even in some cases, genetic engineering.

4) Death. It happens to everyone, doesn't it?

I dont know, maybe there is something that I am missing, maybe everything that you said is right on. If you could answer my questions and enlighten me, I would very much appreciate it.



posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
Because the only opposition to the NWO is a world of chaos!


Maybe you should introduce yourself to some history that wasn't taught in your high school...

flag.blackened.net...

So a society without authoritarian control would lead to chaos? As you can see in that article we Humans are quit capable of controlling and taking responsibility for our lives without big bro or a NWO.

The society we live in now is chaos, take a look around you. You are just used to it and so it seems 'normal', it's not. We live in a world perverted by a few selfish, power hungry bigots. A society of devide and control.

We have incredible powers when we cooperate, why do you think the rich have their secret societies and stuff? They know the power of cooperation and use it against us everyday.

[edit on 16/11/2006 by ANOK]



posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
So you don't like rich people I take it? So I assume Oprah must be one of these NWO power hungry bigots. Oh no....
GOD BLESS THE NWO!



posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I don't know, it just seems like paranoia. Some people on this site and in this forum constantly mention superwealthy families like the Rockefellers....ect and seem to forget all the good that has resulted from their achievements.

I read where John D Rockefeller Spent his last 40 years in philanthropic pursuits and gave away most of his wealth. He funded insitutions, colleges...ect.

Or was all this part of the Prime Directive to brainwash or program the unwashed masses?

My mind wont accept a worldwide conpiracy, but maybe thats because I am already caught in their web.



posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I love it when people make outrageous claims on this site, and when you call them on it, they dont show up to answer.

Notice how I called that guy out, and where is he to respond? I gave him a ton of points, and he is yet to answer a single one of them.

It DOES seem like paranoia, because it IS paranoia. Some people just believe what they want to believe, facts be damned. It goes against everything this site stands for, and brings disgrace to the entire community.



posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mezzanine
Just a few questions for you:

1) What makes you think that there are going to be concentration camps? With how fast information spreads today, I have to tell you that realistically, there is about a 0% chance of this happening. If a concentration camp is opened, then the majority of the citizens of 1st world countries are going to know about it within 24 hours. Thats just how information works today. So, again I ask, why do you think that there will be concentration camps? Who will be put in them? Will there be genetic testing? What Will happen in these camps?

2)Who does need money? You think that the cash that you carry around is worth anything at all? Its all faux economics. The dollar bill isn't worth anything more than what other people are willing to trade for it (In every form of economy, from global to loca). Why would the microchip that acts as a pay-pass be a bad thing?
Personally, I hate carrying around cash; it'd be nice to just scan my hand, and have money taken from my account.
They already have something incredibly close to that these days... It's called a debit card. I'm assuming that you don't have a debit card, otherwise that would be a little bit hypocritic of you, don't you think?

3) Who is the 80% of the population that will be killed? How did you arrive at this figure of 80%? How will these people be killed? What's wrong with eugenics? Sure, in the past, the idea of Eugenics has been used as a subersive propoganda campain that caused atroscious human rights abuses, but in the present, I see nothing wrong with the use of prenatal testing, birth control, or even in some cases, genetic engineering.

4) Death. It happens to everyone, doesn't it?

I dont know, maybe there is something that I am missing, maybe everything that you said is right on. If you could answer my questions and enlighten me, I would very much appreciate it.


1) There are concentration camps currently in the states.

2) It's a bit different then a dollar bill. When you make money you like to be able to see it. Not just having the thought of the money being there. You like to see and hold what you earn in life.

3) The truth is the world is overpopulated. There are TONNES OF PEOPLE. We don't know it will be 80% it was just a guess. Plus there are many ways to kill people we don't exactly know how

4) Death it does happen to everyone. But why efore we need to?



posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pepperslappy
1) There are concentration camps currently in the states.

2) It's a bit different then a dollar bill. When you make money you like to be able to see it. Not just having the thought of the money being there. You like to see and hold what you earn in life.

3) The truth is the world is overpopulated. There are TONNES OF PEOPLE. We don't know it will be 80% it was just a guess. Plus there are many ways to kill people we don't exactly know how

4) Death it does happen to everyone. But why efore we need to?


1) Its a big jump to go from the possible existance of FEMA detainment camps to calling them concentration camps, especially since there is no evidence that there is anything sinister going on at all in the FEMA camps.

Who knows, they might be places set up to take refugees of national disasters! That is what FEMA is set up for, after all.

2) It's NOT different than a dollar bill, and frankly your argument makes no sense. More and more people within the last 10 years have stopped using cash altogether. I know that personally, I haven't used cash in the last five years, since everywhere takes a debit card, and it keeps my wallet from getting too thick. Besides, how is taking away someones cash imprisoning humanity?

3) Do you know that if you took every single person on the planet, and you gave them 3 square feet all their own, EVERY person in the WORLD would fit in the US state of Iowa.

It's a common misconception that the world is over populated. Its not, we have enough living space and natural resources for another two billion or so people, according to some top cultural geographers. The problem is, is that we are not using our space or our resources effectively.

And even if there is overpopulation, my point still stands that the world population wouldn't even watch 10% of the worlds population be disposed of in concentration camps. There would be massive outrage.

4) I agree, my point was that, "Great White Cheney" was just making another superfluous claim that really had nothing to do with the discussion and it was obvious that he was reaching. Death is an inevitable part of life, and it will come when it comes, there's nothing we can do about that.

Now, I think I have explained why "Great White Cheney's" points are fairly ridiculous and I think its cool of you to back up your opinion, even though Im sure you wouldn't have made points that are quite this... unsubstantiated. But still, I wonder if he is going to answer my questions, or whether or not he will just ignore it because I have facts on my side, and he has paranoia.



posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
People, people. A Monopoly on government is BAD!!!! THERE ARE NO GOOD MONOPOLIES.

Can anyone give me an example of a “good” monopoly? We need more localize government and representation not less.

I also pointed out before that if this NWO was democratic, China and India by virtue of their large populations would control its leadership. One has a rigid caste system and the other mass produces goods at 10cents a day. Is this what you want your government to be? WE need to develop our local economies, grow our food locally. Do you want some dude in Nepal deciding if you get the necessary funds to repair the highway in your hometown?

Besides if you worked in any government office or large corporation, I’m sure you noticed how slow and inefficient large organization are. What makes you think an enormous World Government would be efficient?


Originally posted by Mezzanine
Who knows, they might be places set up to take refugees of national disasters! That is what FEMA is set up for, after all.

Then why the barbed wire keeping people inside?



I know that personally, I haven't used cash in the last five years, since everywhere takes a debit card, and it keeps my wallet from getting too thick. Besides, how is taking away someones cash imprisoning humanity?

It doesn’t matter if you use cash or not. As soon as the dollar is injected in the economy it incurs a debt for the people. (the percentage depends on the security the Feds use to back it up) There are plenty of threads on here describing the Fed Reserve scam.


It's a common misconception that the world is over populated. Its not, we have enough living space and natural resources for another two billion or so people, according to some top cultural geographers. The problem is, is that we are not using our space or our resources effectively.

And even if there is overpopulation, my point still stands that the world population wouldn't even watch 10% of the worlds population be disposed of in concentration camps. There would be massive outrage.

I agree with you that there are plenty of resources to go around. It’s simple mismanagement. However it is a fact that portion of the elite is concern with eugenics ever since Malthus infamous world population growth publication.



posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Sparky63, For whats it's worth...I'm with you.

I tend to believe there is a wide ranging, behind these scenes movement/strategy for eventiually creating a world government, but not with sinister motives.

I believe the goal is to create a world in which people/nations will not fight over land and resources, and huge percentages of each states wealth need not be spent on arms amd defense.

The question the NWO fearmongers never seem to answer is why any group would seek to enslave or kill or brainwash the masses. To what end? Money? They have it already...power...same.



[edit on 11/17/2006 by darkbluesky]



posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbluesky
I believe the goal is to create a world in which people/nations will not fight over land and resources, and huge percentages of each states wealth need not be spent on arms amd defense.

If they left other nations alone it would not be a problem. Yet, they chose to remove governments that are not “corporate friendly” and ravage other countries natural resources.

Why do they force other countries to buy arms at the risk of loosing their support?



The question the NWO fearmongers never seem to answer is why any group would seek to enslave or kill or brainwash the masses. To what end? Money? They have it already...power...same.

I’m sure you heard of Hitler or Napoleon. It doesn’t matter much what their motives are, it’s happening.



posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23

I’m sure you heard of Hitler or Napoleon. It doesn’t matter much what their motives are, it’s happening.


Both were individual meglomaniacs acting on thier own....and both were defeated.
NWO believers claim there is a vast conspiracy of intertwined famlies, organizations, corporations.

Big Difference.



new topics

top topics



 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join