It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone think women are taking over?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
As a woman, I can tell you that I don't have time to think about "taking over". I barely have time to take a bathroom break.
Most of the non-lesbian women I know are totally engrossed in what men think of them and especially in what other women think of them. Personally, I don't value most people's opinions enough to care what any of them think of me. I'm frequently put in positions of authority simply because I don't play politics (too boring and non-productive). I have zero talent for "flirting" or seductive games. I'm a pretty straight shooter and most men find that unattractive in a female (usually want someone they can "conquer"). Any boy with a peashooter can take down a rabbit but it takes a mighty hunter to bag a tigress.

No, women aren't "taking over"; we're just filling in the gap left by lazy men.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 03:04 AM
link   
yea well its nice to be a straight shooter but most of the man doing that got so cuted out that theyr afraid to ask a girl out

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Unisol, I think you may be right on that point. I have seen females say the ugliest things to guys that, if a guy said the same thing to them, the girl would either be fighting mad or would run away in tears. If a woman has no interest in dating a guy she can state that fact without making the guy feel like crap. There's no need to be cruel. We all have our preferences and if some guy prefers a girl who doesn't prefer him, then there's no need to be ugly about it. Don't waste your time on such girls. If their good looks were accidentally marred they would learn compassion in such matters. It always angers me to see girls reject guys in such a hurtful manner.
As for "taking over", it seems our little secret is out! BWAHAHAHA. (kidding)

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   
thx. yea girls like that.....they cant understand that when a girl rejects u ur confidence falls to the zero and u feel screwed.
always the same stuff like "wanna be friends only""and i dont like u that way"
some people were telling me right to instead wonder to just ask her and piece but that aint right...its not that easy...so no more humiliation....let HER ASK YOU
theres a good think though.....this girl that rejected me now understanded that she dates only fools who want to....u know what...her....on the other hand now i have like everything i wanted from the world....so the tables turned not for the first time....
theres just too much to talk about this

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join