It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Israel, causing so much arab outrage?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
This is why the Arabs HATE ISRAEL!

“ROCKETS fired from Gaza killed a 58-year-old woman and wounded several other residents of an Israeli border town today, prompting Israel to vow it would "find and kill" the Palestinian militants responsible.”

- www.news.com.au...

Fair enough, Israel has demanded the person who murdered innocent women be found and brought to justice, he has VOWED this happen avenger her death.
So what then should Palestine do when the following happens?

www.haaretz.com...
“IDF kills 28 Palestinians in West Bank and Gaza on Wednesday”

www.guardian.co.uk...
“Palestinian children pay price of Israel's Summer Rain offensive
Rights group says 197 civilians have been killed in military operation, including 48 minors”

www.aljazeera.com...
“Israel kills 50 Palestinians in 6 days”

www.aljazeera.com...
Israel kills 9 Palestinians in “major Gaza operation”

news.bostonherald.com...
Palestinians bury 18 civilians killed in Israeli artillery attack

So, let me get this straight.

Israel are allowed to hunt down the people responsible for murdering an innocent civilian from far away, this is justified. I mean after all... an innocent being murdered is haneous... it should be condemmed, and Israel are ALLOWED to bring justice for their murdered comrade. I mean after all Israel is a NATION, its recognized by AMERICA and the world powers.

Where as Palestine,
They are expected to just bury there hundreds of dead, their babies, their mothers and fathers. They are expected to bury them and accept they died unfortunately.
But if THEY SEEK REVENGE, they are terrorists. They are fascists they are no better than the Nazi’s.

So let me get this straight
Palestine, not allowed to avenge there murdered civilians. After all, Israel and the US believe if you fight Israel you’re a terrorist. You deserve to be murdered.
But Israel, well, they are supported by the US, so therefore they can murder all the innocent Palestinians they please... and when one of their own are murdered... they are justified in hunting down the culprites... this isn’t terrism. Its revenge from a nation.

RIIIGHT… and people wonder why there’s so much ANTI – ISRAELI feelings in the Arab world.

JUST DISGUSTING!

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
seeing as Israel is backed by the worlds super power there is little anyone can do.
every action that is taken aganst israel is vetoed by the US or UK.
people are starting to see israels true colour shine through

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   
There's a huge difference between the yehudis firing at murdering terrorists and an innocent person dying as collateral damage, and the palestinians specifically targeting and murdering civilians.

The jews are completely justified in responding to the palestinian attacks, all it would take is for the palestinians to agree to peace, but they don't. They continue to wage war against israel, so of course israel is going to counter-attack.

If the arabs in general are made over it, who cares?

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Like Natanyahoo says:

When someone wants to annihilate another there are 2 techniques involved

Vilification & Slander and Habituation

Habituation just gets the 3rd parties (That would be people like us in the USA) involved to get used to the idea on a constant basis , they will not care after a while

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
There's a huge difference between the yehudis firing at murdering terrorists and an innocent person dying as collateral damage, and the palestinians specifically targeting and murdering civilians.

The jews are completely justified in responding to the palestinian attacks, all it would take is for the palestinians to agree to peace, but they don't. They continue to wage war against israel, so of course israel is going to counter-attack.

If the arabs in general are made over it, who cares?

True,
but doesnt that make it all the more worst?

Israel has satelite homing missles..
they can target and deliberatley hit certain places...
Yet so many civilians are being killed.

Palestine fires of a rocket, not knowing where its going to hit..
in this instance it hit a innocent civilian.

Both are wrong either way.. innocent people dying is horendous.

But why can the palestinian be punished and killed, and the israeli soilder given a slap on the wrist?

Israel cannot expect to be murdering countless citizens... then wonder why arab nations are prepared to retaliate.

I dont have a solution, but obviously the one being tried isnt working, on both sides.

It Is not right for Israel to declare they will hunt this man down and make him pay.
When yet all the palestinians killed are threatened with being labeled a terrorist if they seek revenge.

[edit on 15-11-2006 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
[edit on 15-11-2006 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Look farmers exterminate vermin on their property all the time so what is Israel doing wrong?

I believe that Israel wants most of the lands in the area and thus they have to get rid of those people somehow (Palestinians), or encourage them to move on.

What is the kill ratio over there right now? I think its like 10 to 1 in favour of Israel which is very impressive to say the least.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Depends, who was there first.
If the farmer moves in onto land habited by .... possums..
it is wrong for him to systematically kill the possums and push them off.
IF the farmer was their first and the possums moved in, he has a right to take them on.

This applies to both Israel and Palestine.

Impressive? Dont know wether ya kidding or not so ill leave that lone for now!

Would be interesting but to see the ratio of innocent women and childeren killed on both sides..
Or even quality of life on both sides..

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Modern munitions are accurate......If you know where to aim. More often than not there is not a clear target to hit vis a vis the Israeli and Palestinian conflict.

When Israel does get a bead on an individual they are usually pretty good about hitting the target person or persons, with some spray that takes innocent civilians down with the target. Even then, those attacks are never 100% sucessful. Modern technology does have it's limits.

More often than not however, there is no clear target as the attackers blend into the population. Israel has two choices then: Not to attack for fear of hitting civilians and inviting another attack with the same retreat into the "crowd" or Take their shot at the attackers even though civilians will be killed and maimed in the attack.

Israel is dammed if they do and dammed if they don't, mainly due to the tactics employed by the Palestinian militants attacking Israel in the first place.

Yeah I know it's an endless cycle and "Israel attacked first" , no "the Palestinians attacked first" Truth be told, eventually it will come down to either BOTH sides saying "let's try another route" or endless bloodshed. I'm not taking bets that either or both sides will choose the first option. Truly sad situation for both sides.

Egypt has made peace last with Israel. Jordan has too. Why is it so much harder for the Israel and Palestine to achieve Peace. I think neither side really wants it bad enough IMO. They both don't want the other side to be the "winner", so they both end up losers.

Even if Palestine and Israel reached a peace, would Iran stop it's constant call for Israel's destruction?

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
This applies to both Israel and Palestine.

Impressive? Dont know wether ya kidding or not so ill leave that lone for now!

Would be interesting but to see the ratio of innocent women and childeren killed on both sides..

Well they say that possession is nine tenths of the law so... but recent history had the land owned by Arabs before the British invaded and then handed it to Israel.

I don't consider myself a fan of Israel's tactics nor of those that support its behaviour unconditionally.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I lay claim that the arabs are the rightful owners to palestine.
Israel may have BOUGHT the land from England... but obviosuly, someone wasnt in agreeance... thus why we are here to day.

IE, the 6 day war.
You dont have 4 Arab nations, all immediatley declare war and band together against a common enemy... for nothing.

They had to have a reason...

ISrael and England might of thought the transaction was just.. but obvioulsy everyone else IN THE REGION had a different understanding of the deal.

But, I agree with ahmajadine.

Germany afflicted the great pains on Israel..
so why wasnt a slice of Germany given to them?

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Israel has satelite homing missles..they can target and deliberatley hit certain places...Yet so many civilians are being killed.

So just imagine how many civilians would be dead if they weren't uising these advanced techs.

Palestine fires of a rocket, not knowing where its going to hit..in this instance it hit a innocent civilian.

They are firing the rockets in such a way as to make sure that they hit civilian centers.

Both are wrong either way.. innocent people dying is horendous.

And specifically targeting innocent civilians is terrorism.

[quote[But why can the palestinian be punished and killed, and the israeli soilder given a slap on the wrist?
Because the palestinian intended to kill the civilian, the israelis did not.

Israel cannot expect to be murdering countless citizens... then wonder why arab nations are prepared to retaliate.

The arabs in general are upset, but aren't doing anything about it.

I dont have a solution,

How about the palestinians declare unconditional peace and give up trying to destroy the israelis?

[but obviously the one being tried isnt working, on both sides.

?
Why is it not working? The israelis have to deal with occasional attacks. But their occupation prevents heavy arms from being brought into the palestinian territory, and prevents foreign armies from massing right on their own border.
The only people that its not working for are the palestinians.

It Is not right for Israel to declare they will hunt this man down and make him pay.When yet all the palestinians killed are threatened with being labeled a terrorist if they seek revenge.

What does 'right' have to do with it?
If the israelis don't attack the palestinians, then the palestinians will attack the israelis with even more force than they already are.

I lay claim that the arabs are the rightful owners to palestine.

Thats really an issue for another thread. In the end, the israelis have the land, and they're willing to fight for it. The palestinians, they gave it up and hoped that their arab brothers from abroad would win it back for them.
It doesn't matter who has a 'legal legitimate' claim to the land, israel has taken it. Legalisms won't restore it.

Israel may have BOUGHT the land from England

They didn't buy it. The british had sided with the jews for a long while in that area. The arabs already have a homeland, in the penninsula, and the jews are the major figures in the old testament, which was important to the british. They gave it to the israelis, especially after seeing that people in europe would go to extremes to annihliate the jews, they wanted them to have a homeland that would represent them, and to whcih they could flee from persecution. They didn't buy it.

You dont have 4 Arab nations, all immediatley declare war and band together against a common enemy... for nothing

They wanted the land for themselves, yes. That hardly means that it belongs to them.

Germany afflicted the great pains on Israel..
so why wasnt a slice of Germany given to them?

Because the germans had already shown that they could and would try to exterminate the jews. Giving them israel, which they were already attached to through their culture and history, meant that they'd be able to be sovereign and independent and alive. If they gave them part of germany, the germans would've finished the holocaust.

denythestatusquo
I think its like 10 to 1 in favour of Israel which is very impressive to say the least.

How is it immpressive? The yehudis have space age technology and weapons, the palestinians have hobby rockets, rifles, and big sling shots. Its hardly impressive.

I believe that Israel wants most of the lands in the area and thus they have to get rid of those people somehow (Palestinians), or encourage them to move on.

If they wanted that land, they'd take it, and there'd be nothing the palestinians could do to stop it. They'd simply sweep in with the full force of their military, shooting at everyone, and telling them to leave or die. They're not doing that, because they dont' care about that land, its worthless land anyway. They are there because if they leave the palestinians alone, they'll build an effective army and invade israel.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Why is Israel, causing so much arab outrage?

I may be wrong, but my best guess is because they can. I mean, after all, who's gonna stop them? It's been what, six decades? Less than that? At about?

Nothing's changed. Palestinian Arabs still are like walruses being slaughtered by their distant cousins the Israeli polar bears. I suppose it's the way it is. Whatever.

I had a dream some weeks ago of a huge, almost E.L.E. asteroid striking the ME. It created a crater at the place where Israel/Palestine used to be. Maybe it wasn't a dream. But then again, in my own personal history nothing I ever dreamt up of or imagined ever became a reality.

The polar bears will continue hunting walruses.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Of course, if the walruses simply asked for peace, da bears would stop. Alas, they won't. Silly walruses. Koo koo kachoo!

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Polar bears need to survive, too. And who would take a walrus seriously

Besides it's too far away from me for me to actually care.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Hmm, I think you were on to something though. If they're the walrus, koo koo kachoo, then the israelis are the eggman, which sounds like a jewish name. Eggman. Morty Eggman, koo koo kachoo.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I hope some on this board saw the Glenn Beck show on Headline News last night. A real Eye opener on the Muslim world.

It may replay this weekend.

Roper

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Stick to the topic please, we have enough threads informing people about the 'obsession' movie.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Do you think the new "Bush Freedom Center" in israel will be a popular site for arabs to go? LOL Will it bring more love to the ME ya think??

Bush gives go-ahead for 'Bush Center' in Israel

WASHINGTON - U.S. President George Bush was informed on Tuesday of an initiative to establish a center under his name in Israel, as a sign of gratitude for his support for the country and its security. Outgoing Israeli Ambassador to the United States Daniel Ayalon asked Bush for the go-ahead to establish such a center during a farewell meeting with the president and his deputy, Dick Cheney.

Bush told Ayalon that "freedom" would be a worthy subject for the center to focus on.

Ayalon has yet to approach donors with a request to finance the establishment of the "Bush Center" in Israel, but does not expect to encounter difficulties when it comes to raising the funds. The outgoing ambassador will continue to work on the matter with White House Chief of Staff Joshua Bolten.

Source

Too much man.
Does Mr. Bush have other Centers as well in Iran and Afghanistan or was that someone joking?

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Mr. Nygdan, I know nothing of the "obsession movie". Is this what Glenn Beck televised last night?

With his guess and his take on the subject, I thought he put the program together.

The topic is" This is why the Arabs HATE ISRAEL!" and another view point was what Glenn Beck showed last night. One of the main points happen to be propaganda. I saw some very disturbing video.

Another point was the hate that the Muslim children are taught at a very young age. Books, cartoons and children preaching hate for the Jews on a kids TV program.

So I'm wondering why I received a chastisement?

Mr. Nygdan, did you see the Glenn Beck program last night?

Roper

top topics

<<   2 >>

join