It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream about traveling across the world in a ballon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Two days ago I had this dream I set out on an hot air ballon to travel across the world with a friend in another hot air balloon. Notice how this wont be easy and I was aware of it in my dream that if I pass through Russia, they will shoot me down. If I pass through Kazakhstan, they will shoot me down too as well as China and Iran. So once I got the the Atlantic Ocean we drifted into that stormy area. We were being blown extrememly fast and it was scary, because these balloons aren't garunteed to stay in the air. The ballons were swaying back and forth and we were worried that they would tip over. Although we survived, the balloons popped once we were in calm water with no waves. There was this small ship nearby so we dragged the deflated balloons to the ship. They repaired it and then we continued. Once we were in Europe, I had this plan to go to Moscow and ask for permission to fly a balloon across Russia and then go to Alaska. Before I deflated my balloon, I lost contact with my friend and now I was alone. I rented a car and it was funny, because they didn't ask for any name or ID or number. Now as I was driving to the Kremlin, I stopped at the coffee shop for lunch. I was astonished to find some old friends there who I haven't seen in awhile. But my plan did not work and I was in the Pacificin a path to Hawaii. Waters were calm but still scary to sink in them. Then I woke up without reaching America. That dream was fun for the most part except the ocean parts.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Not a very appealing name isn't it? Does sound like a boring thread though.

join