It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosive information on the Pentagon to be released soon.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Verrrrrrrrrry soon!

Within a few days.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Excellent!

Next question - are you looking for distribution help of the film?

There is a major "anti-War" rally at the Pentagon on March 17th outside of the Pentagon and there will be a plethora of Truth movement people there - including myself.

I had the opportunity to be in Washington for the February March, and that was a HUGE success for building bridges between the Peace movement and the Truth movement.

We would love to help distribute your film at the rally.

Send me a u2u if you'd like to discuss this more in detail.

[edit on 20-2-2007 by TruthSeekerMP]

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Yeah, I think that would be a great idea! Would get a boost on the viewing count of your film and generate more opinions to the matter.. better than just us here watching it.. plus you would be taking it to a crowd who would be more than happy to see it.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
With all DUE respect.... If you show up tossing garbage around that includes planted broken light poles....planting damaged generators....paying off old cab drivers...and planting witnesses on a highway....

You will turn the anti -war movement into a bowel movement.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
^Yawn, more hateful personal opinion and insults from the oposition.

Yeah, you're here to learn the truth...

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I bet the home page www.thepentacon.com is going to look all spiffy for the new film. Can't wait though!

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
^Yawn, more hateful personal opinion and insults from the oposition.

Yeah, you're here to learn the truth...

Well... Anok. maybe your right..I should hold off until i see the entire video. I shall edit my post until I watch the complete video.
It's just that what he has presented so har has been quite...well...far fetched.

EDIT: I tried to edit the last post, but was not able to.

[edit on 22-2-2007 by CameronFox]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
just wondering -
Do you plan on charging money for this groundbreaking doc ?
if so , i might look at it for free on torrent but would not and will never pay
a cent for anything 911 . to me , it's all blood money , no matter who , what , when ,where or why. 911 belongs to the people , not those who choose to futher their monetary gain and proffit from this nightmare .
and sorry to say but most of these people are the so-called truth seekers .
just m2c !

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
It will be available in it's entirety for free.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
when though..... u said early this week....im so anxious for it, please!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
The trailers good,
but after waiting so long and being told at every turn its almost ready, its making 'doubt' grow, about the actual facts youve supposidly got.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Jack,

May I ask you if you are at all concerned about the safety of your witnesses prsented on the Pentacon Movie, now that it has been released and they have been fully identified?

I know that this may be necessary to get credibility of their claims, but what if the government "pops" them off now as punishment for their testament?

Yeah, I know, it would only prove and/or justify their claims if it happened, but that wouldnt help the fact they would be gone!

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
Jack,

May I ask you if you are at all concerned about the safety of your witnesses prsented on the Pentacon Movie, now that it has been released and they have been fully identified?

I know that this may be necessary to get credibility of their claims, but what if the government "pops" them off now as punishment for their testament?

Yeah, I know, it would only prove and/or justify their claims if it happened, but that wouldnt help the fact they would be gone!

Since they don't believe in a govt conspiracy I doubt they are in too much risk.

I have had an open dialogue with all of them in regards to the release of the film and to what we are claiming.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Nice job Jack on the PentaCon.

I had a little trouble hearing some of the dialogue because the background music was too loud for the voiceover but that may just because my hearing is very poor after 40 years of flying. And I know your budget probably precluded remote mikes for the interviews.

The reason, that none of the guys saw the Boeing 757 pull up, in my opinion, is that they were watching a holograph timed to hit the Pentagon at the exact second that explosives were set off and this would have been at 9:31.

At 9:38, the craft (or missile) that ATC was tracking flew into the already smoking hole in the Pentagon causing a second explosion.

This is just an opinion and subject to change as more facts emerge. If anyone has any insults to hurl please do not clog up Jacks thread. Please hurl your insults on the Questions for John Lear thread. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Nice job Jack on the PentaCon.

I had a little trouble hearing some of the dialogue because the background music was too loud for the voiceover but that may just because my hearing is very poor after 40 years of flying. And I know your budget probably precluded remote mikes for the interviews.

The reason, that none of the guys saw the Boeing 757 pull up, in my opinion, is that they were watching a holograph timed to hit the Pentagon at the exact second that explosives were set off and this would have been at 9:31.

At 9:38, the craft (or missile) that ATC was tracking flew into the already smoking hole in the Pentagon causing a second explosion.

This is just an opinion and subject to change as more facts emerge. If anyone has any insults to hurl please do not clog up Jacks thread. Please hurl your insults on the Questions for John Lear thread. Thanks.

Thanks John!

That is a controversial theory and we choose not to speculate in that direction.

But it sure would explain a lot of things!

But......if you remember from the movie: Robert Turcios DID see it pull up.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jack Tripper

Thanks John!

But......if you remember from the movie: Robert Turcios DID see it pull up.

Yes, and I was hoping the others would say the same thing. If the 757 did pull up Andrews Air Force Base was about 12 miles away. He could have been on the ground there in less than 3 minutes and safely tucked away in a hangar in a total of 5 minutes.

You have all my respect for the work you have done here.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Oh great the video is out and I missed it.

Here is it for all that were fixated on this thread only like I was:

Page: www.ThePentaCon.com...

Thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 23-2-2007 by g210b]

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join