It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

illuminati guns

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
The story that i've heard is that there was the templars, than freemasonry and etc etc and illuminati swept all of them up. I was watching a show on the JFK assassination and i had a thought. Everybody knows that many of our presidents were freemasons. Did you know that all of them that were assassinated, or had attemps on their lives were masons?
Assassinated:
Abe lincoln, applied to be a mason but withdrew for political reason at the last second, so he had mason connections.
Garfield, was a mason
McKinley was a mason
JFK wasn't a mason, but i recently read he made the masons mad somehow sorry i don't know how exactly

Attempts:
Andrew Jackson was a mason
FDR was a mason
Truman was a mason
Ford was a mason
Reagan wasn't a mason but had many mason connections and was given awards by the masons.

Did you also know that of the assassinated all were replaced by masons except Garfiled?

The masons are were well known to help other masons with obtaining jobs and what not. Maybe the masons/illuminati "put" theses presidents in office like in the Manchurian candidate, and eventually got bored with them, sick of them.

Here is an assignment for you, try and find out if the following assassins were masons or had mason connections:
John Wilkes Booth
Boston Corbett (killed JWB)
Charles Julius Guieau
Leon Czologoz
Lee Harvey Oswald
Jack Ruby (killed LHO)
Richard Lawrence
Oscar collazo and Griselio Torresola
Lesile Coffet (killed Torresola)
Lynnette "squeaky" Fromme and Sara Jane Moore
John Hinckley jr

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
You can do the footwork for the assassins and post here. Looking forward to your research.

I know their was an anti-mason atmosphere in the early 20th century. Specifically when it came to job recruitment. Don't think I've seen any hard evidence for it, but I know it was definately an issue at the time.

Anyways, awaiting your info on the assassins. I can tell you that Hinkley Jr. had zero masonic ties. Maybe his dad, don't know.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free & open society; & we are as a people inherently & historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths & to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive & unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers, which are cited to justify it." - President John F. Kennedy
Being Catholic, Kennedy is likely to have no great love for freemasonry.
George Washington was one.
And Ben Franklin.
I had an ex-Order of the eastern star woman tell me Kennedy was the only non freemason president.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Supposedly the Remington Fireball was created with the JFK assassination in mind. There was some CIA interest in 61-63.

new topics

top topics

join