Military activity...... beneath the surface - DUMB: deep underground military bases -

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 07:00 AM
link   
something to read: DUMB - Deep Underground Military Bases

quote: the real heart and soul of the New World Order plan lies in the mysterious underground military bases scattered all over the world, including roughly 30 in Canada, 140 in the United States and more than 1,500 worldwide.

quote:"Let us assume all North American DUMBs are connected below by oxygenated magnetoleviton trains from Krupp, Germany, and are able to reach MACH2+, having the tunnels vacuumed of air to eliminate air resistance. Adjacent to this is a subterranean tunnel highway.

I've heard things like these before.. let's ring a bell here.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I saw a show the other day about a tunnel being built in Malaysia and they showed a good bit of the tunnel boring machine or TBM which was very impressive
I remember doing the calculations and a 25 mile tunnel could be bored by 1 machine in about 4 years, and even faster if multiple machines were used so I don't think DUMBS are out of the question, and maybe even tunnels connecting some, but I don't know about mach 2 trains, ET life forms or other crazy ideas and haven't seen any evidence that such things exist, but thats not to say they dont

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 08:40 AM
link   

DUMB: deep underground military bases

www.jamescasbolt.com...

This guy claims to be former MI6 and similar take on DUMB's and aliens.

They are using this drug money to fund projects classified 'Above top secret' which include the building and maintaining of deep underground military bases (DUMBS). There are now over 4000 of these bases worldwide and the average depth of these bases is four and a quarter miles. Some are shallower and some are deeper. The bases are on average the size of a medium sized city and yes, he says there are aliens in them.

[edit on 16-11-2006 by etshrtslr]

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   
i know where two of such tunnels are for underground bases. i worked by one of them. it is under a hill and under the hospital at a navy military base in;;;;;;;;;cain't say. after edit. ok, bremerton washingtons naval base under the hill and under the hospital there.

[edit on 16-11-2006 by littlebird]

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   
It sure makes more since than mainstream crap we have been spoon feed for years. I would not doubt it at all. I refuse to be one track minded and I believe anything is possible. It echos story's that are all over the Internet about underground bases. I also agree that there is more to the Denver airport than meets the eye. Why not make underground bases? Do people really think that there are not underground installations for military experiments to keep them away from prying eyes? Duh! The military would be stupid for not doing this. And if they started this back in the 50's or 60's I'm sure the common person could not fathom the technology that has been evolved down there. New species of beings inside the earth, why not? there are so many on the surface and in the ocean why not inside too.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   
These DUMBs are basically for the worlds elites and forces to stay in when the nuclear/alien/plague/natural disasters start.
I find it extremely sad that the way our civilization is built,it will protect from harm those who look most likely to destroy the world for the rest of us.
IE governments and the mil.ind.complex.
That really will be a NWO,populated soley by the ****** Elite cowards only.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I saw in a popular science magazine a couple months ago (or maybe it was just last month) an article about these "drills" that you are talking about being used.

PopSci.com

Pretty interesting idea of what they're using them to make. Hmm.. if not for military bases, how about the detainment camps for the unruly?

Staff Edit: Fixed long link

[edit on 11-27-2006 by Djarums]

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 08:23 AM
link   
yes,

but them tunnelmakingmachine might be also like they would say a secret project, tunnelmakers maybe twice to trice the speed of such a TBM.

They always have the more advanced stuff, the secret military and scientists, we get the toys to see. that is true! it must be.

what a world we live in ey...

greets

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   
He used to work at buildingspots for such DUMBs.

ever seen a lecture by him?? Interesting to say the least!!

take a look at these Phil Schneider Lectures

deals about aliens, DUMBs, super technology and super alien metals..

watch it and be startlingly amazed to say the least!

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Sorry, but I think Phil Schneider is a crackpot after watching some of his lectures from the link you provided. He says that they have laser tunnel boring machines that can bore 7 miles per day
He claims there is a secret fleet of black helicopters, equipped with LADAR that can see you walking inside your house, and even tell what kinds of weapons you have like an old hunting rifle
Sorry Phil LADAR isn't FLIR and can't see inside structures. Mach 2 underground trains, a 106 million man army with enough supplies to survive underground for 2 years

He claims if you carry more than $1000 cash the govt knows and tracks you, and you can be arrested for it!! that is complete BS! he then claims the small threads in US bills are RFID devices etc.. which is BS and has already been disproven.

He then claims that Oklahoma City was a inside govt job, and the proof is the force it took to do the damage could only be created by a nuclear explosion, or a thermite shape charge and the only thermite shape charges in these United States (which he likes to say alot:lol
are military ones on some air force base in california
Last time I checked thermite doesn't explode it burns and creates a molten metal, looks like a giant welder or sparkler but it doesnt explode like a bomb so what is he talking about??

He sounds like a rambling monotone moron trying to make a buck or likes the attention or something. Now I dont doubt there are DUMBS and maybe he helped engineer them, but I don't buy all the crazy stuff he talks about.

[edit on 19-11-2006 by warpboost]

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by warpboost

He sounds like a rambling monotone moron trying to make a buck or likes the attention or something. Now I dont doubt there are DUMBS and maybe he helped engineer them, but I don't buy all the crazy stuff he talks about.

[edit on 19-11-2006 by warpboost]

i agree you raise some interesting Q´s regarding some of the stuff Phil talks about. But you can be rest assured he didn´t make any money by "spilling the truth", in January 1996 he "committed suicide".

He felt that his lectures were going good, had more planned for the coming year. Told his few trusted friends that if he ever "committed suicide", they would know he was silenced.

Its very easy and comfortable to call Phil a crackpot, but I believe theres alot of truth in what he says. As always were left with the impossible task of sorting out the good info from the disinfo or faulty information.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Well i live in the same state as the CIA headquarters and a CIA training facility which is only miles away, so close you can hear controlled explosions and occasional automatic fire, but usually explosions. At night.

This state is on the eastern seaboard and has a mountain range in it further west inland. I would not be the least bit surprised to discover that there was a DUMB or two in that mountain range .. considering the close proximity to CIA headquarters, and to Washington DC, this is the closest mountain range to DC.. maybe a two hour drive away to start..

You know, whether or not there are aliens involved or none to speak of, the system of DUMBs is for cataclysmic events such as but not limited to: complete anarchy, nuclear war, meteor impact or near pass from space, and others. Yellowstone anyone?

Could those dumbs out in the northwest even handle the underground earth crust shifting in a super volcano eruption like Yellowstone, whos ash is estimated to cover the entie earth just about for what.. 3 days?

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
runetag have you ever heard of Mt. Weather? Its an underground facility designed to house government officials and is supposedly the replacement for the old Greenbriar facility

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
quote:"Let us assume all North American DUMBs are connected below by oxygenated magnetoleviton trains from Krupp, Germany, and are able to reach MACH2+, having the tunnels vacuumed of air to eliminate air resistance. Adjacent to this is a subterranean tunnel highway.

Do you mean something in the sort of the Transrapid trains?

www.transrapid.de...

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 05:43 AM
link   
"And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

And it was given unto them that they should not kill them: but that they should torment them five months. And their torment was as the torment of a scorpion when he striketh a man.

And in those days, men shall seek death and shall not find it. And they shall desire to die: and death shall fly from them.

And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle. And on their heads were, as it were, crowns like gold: and their faces were as the faces of men.

And they had hair as the hair of women: and their teeth were as lions.

And they had breastplates as breastplates of iron: and the noise of their wings was as the noise of chariots and many horses running to battle.

And they had tails like to scorpions: and there were stings in their tails. And their power was to hurt men, five months."

Intresting to say the least.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I'm finding it hard to find obvious flaws in the man's descriptions of events, places and technology, from the few things I had read about elsewhere.

DIA, for a long time was the subject of scrutiny and there were record loads of cement poured in complexes beside the main passengerway that when finished were apparently covered and closed as bad design. Yet there were descriptions on wall and NWO stuff on pylons, etc.. that have since been changed/removed, after some outcry especially the three group murals painted in skit form.

There was testimony of large fenced-in holding chambers below. The article of this thread was the first I have heard of the material roofing support poles being vents to areas below, that caught my attention.

Iv'e been to Cold Lake, Alberta many years ago. All I can say about the place is that it was desolate. Castello and this guy seem to be saying similar things in different ways.

In this article I was a bit surprised to read the UN's involvement. I considered the NWO to be a growing entity of singular Countrys eg the Security Council states. AIDs and if deliberate and horrendous population reduction methods to come do not surprise me. The obvious Overpopulation approaching seems to me is a no brainer.

Dallas

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by One_Love_One_GOD
"And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

And it was given unto them that they should not kill them: but that they should torment them five months. And their torment was as the torment of a scorpion when he striketh a man.

And in those days, men shall seek death and shall not find it. And they shall desire to die: and death shall fly from them.

And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle. And on their heads were, as it were, crowns like gold: and their faces were as the faces of men.

And they had hair as the hair of women: and their teeth were as lions.

And they had breastplates as breastplates of iron: and the noise of their wings was as the noise of chariots and many horses running to battle.

And they had tails like to scorpions: and there were stings in their tails. And their power was to hurt men, five months."

Intresting to say the least.

Best description of an Apache attack helicopter seen by a guy in the 1st century during a vision that i've ever read!

The blades of a helicopter spinning, when close, has always sounded like semi distant horses stampeding or running. They have tails to stabilize, which point upward at the end, exactly like a scorpions tail. The sting is actually the weapon systems under the wings IMO. The teeth = pointed rockets, many of them in the launcher? just 1 idea..

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by warpboost
Sorry, but I think Phil Schneider is a crackpot after watching some of his lectures from the link you provided. He says that they have laser tunnel boring machines that can bore 7 miles per day

So why do you think this is impossible if you do not mind me asking....

He claims there is a secret fleet of black helicopters, equipped with LADAR that can see you walking inside your house, and even tell what kinds of weapons you have like an old hunting rifle
Sorry Phil LADAR isn't FLIR and can't see inside structures.

The LADAR claim does seem odd as it's not supposed to be able to 'see' inside or past anything solid..... He obviously means FLIR type systems so one wonders if he just made a honest mistake if that's what he claimed...

Mach 2 underground trains, a 106 million man army with enough supplies to survive underground for 2 years

Mach two trains over very long distances is not IMO all that strange ( mag Lev type system ) but the 106 million man underground army would be something interesting if that's what he really said... Then again for 2 trillion or more dollars ( what the Pentagon has trouble accounting for in just the last few years) you could probably have created a star wars clone army in underground bases had such been your intent.

He claims if you carry more than $1000 cash the govt knows and tracks you, and you can be arrested for it!!that is complete BS! he then claims the small threads in US bills are RFID devices etc.. which is BS and has already been disproven.

Must have missed the discussion on ATs about the RFID tags on/in money and since that's pretty interesting feel free to link me to it.... Considering our ATM based banking system i presume that the federal authorities could easily keep tabs on every cash withdrawal above that limit and watch if it is transferred to other accounts directly or indirectly. If the RFID technology is not yet functioning i can assure you that it soon will...

He then claims that Oklahoma City was a inside govt job,

Well they clearly knew about it if they were not directly responsible... You can check out what Alex Jones have to say about it...

and the proof is the force it took to do the damage could only be created by a nuclear explosion, or a thermite shape charge and the only thermite shape charges in these United States (which he likes to say alot:lol
are military ones

Well that type of damage can not be done with conventional explosives unless they are shaped and placed against specific areas of the supporting structures... Conventional explosives outside the building in a truck can just not do that as far as my knowledge goes. Thermite has to come in contact with what you want to 'melt' and to ignite the stuff is pretty damn hard so there were conventional explosives in the truck outside you surely would have needed shaped charges ( not sure why thermite but anyways) to have anything collapse... I am more partial to the mini-nuke theory myself...

on some air force base in california
Last time I checked thermite doesn't explode it burns and creates a molten metal, looks like a giant welder or sparkler but it doesnt explode like a bomb so what is he talking about??

Did he talk about this as i can't imagine anyone with technical knowledge making this mistake...

Considering your 'presentation' ( i am not going to use the word style as that is not in evidence) i would reccomend that you avoid pointing fingers. Since i have not watched the videos i wont comment on his style or his presentation style but i wonder how you came to the conclusion that it must then all be nonsense; it's hard avoiding the truth so completely.

Stellar

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
[Inappropriate and vulgar comments removed.]

[edit on 27/11/2006 by Umbrax]

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Absolutly plausable, in fact wasnt it the north koreans that had tunnels all over the place? if they could do it we certanly could it turned out to be quite the tactical advantage untill someone would come uppon one with a flame thrower.

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join