It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

big plane overhead

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 06:24 AM
link   
hi there , a couple of days ago we had a huge big jet fly over our area.
it was not the normal type of plane we get.

can anyone help to find out what type it is please ?







thanks
snoopyuk




posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 06:38 AM
link   
C5 galaxy
From this angle and shape of wings



posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Yupp, C-5.


A military cargo plane if you are wondering, but who knows, maybe the CIA was transporting hostages in it



posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   
hi there

thanks guys , wasnt sure what it was ,

it was flying west over the north east of england ,

do you think it was poss flying equip/troops back to the USA ?


snoopyuk



posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Could also be a C-17 Globemaster... They look similiar to the C5 except they are abi chubby in the middle and not as long in the body... In my eyes they look almost identical at altitude.

Nice spotting with the camera.. Too bad there is not as clear UFO footage posted on the web.



posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   
It was probably deadheading back for more supplies.



posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I'm here in the South East of London, and saying about large planes there seems to be loads at the moment,

I have never heard so many that rumble loud late at night and through the day as i have heard in the past few weeks,

Has anyone else noticed a major increase in very loud planes, I even feel the rumbles,



posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Absolutely unquestionably a C-5, as the other guys have said. Quite simply the proportions of the C-5, C-17 and C-141 (the other one it might have been) are all distinctly different and there can be no boubting what this is.

Its like the three bears. In relation to the fuselage the C-5's wings appear a little bit too small, the C-17's wings look far too big and the C-141's look 'just right'.

This is a C-5



posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by waynos
Absolutely unquestionably a C-5, as the other guys have said. Quite simply the proportions of the C-5, C-17 and C-141 (the other one it might have been) are all distinctly different and there can be no boubting what this is.

Its like the three bears. In relation to the fuselage the C-5's wings appear a little bit too small, the C-17's wings look far too big and the C-141's look 'just right'.

This is a C-5


thanks Waynos, i wasnt sure what it was but you have solved that,

yes there is a lot of `heavy` traffic at the moment.

many thanks,
snoopyuk



posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   
LOL... Perfect analogy for aircraft. Thank you for clarifying. I understood it perfectly. lol



posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Russian An-124 cargo carrier looks just like the C-5. Ive seen both inside and out. The An-124 is slightly larger though.



posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Sure this isn't a CIA sprayer of chemtrails? It sure is kicking out a lot of exhaust in that picture isn't it? Run for your lives before the metallic salts come down and you breathe them in.



posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annachie
Could also be a C-17 Globemaster... They look similiar to the C5 except they are abi chubby in the middle and not as long in the body... In my eyes they look almost identical at altitude.

Nice spotting with the camera.. Too bad there is not as clear UFO footage posted on the web.


No, C-17s are not that skinny and long. They're fat. I should know..work on them everyday. I'm in the Air Force as a crew chief stationed at Charleston AFB, SC.



posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
Sure this isn't a CIA sprayer of chemtrails? It sure is kicking out a lot of exhaust in that picture isn't it? Run for your lives before the metallic salts come down and you breathe them in.


So the CIA now has C-5 Galaxies? Got any pics for us of any C-5s modified to spray whatever chemical and virus you chemmies claims?



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join