Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

The Jason Scholars

page: 1

join

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 06:10 AM
link   
this is supposed to be a secret society.

anyone with more information about this, haven't searched the net for it yet.

greets

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Hm, well internet research is fairly unverifiable, so please read all this with a grain of salt and consider it all as speculation until more evidence is uncovered.

Also known as the Jason Society, the Jason Scholars is apparently affiliated with the Illuminati. (What secret society isn't these days, right?) President Eissenhower supposedly started this society. The name Jason is derived from the story of "Jason and the Golden Fleece". Oh, and I just read that when referring to this secret society the name "Jason" is supposed to be in all capital letters. The JASON Scholars. And interestingly enough one website claims George Bush has some affiliation with this group. Haha. I guess the Order of the Quest, (The JASON Scholars' mother society or whatever) is funded by opium sales from Afghanistan which the Taliban banned and George Bush wasn't very happy because it took funds away from his secret society.

The JASON Society formed a scientific organization called the JASON Group (I see a trend), which included scientists from the Manhattan Project. The government supposedly utilizes this group for technological research and advancement. There's also a lot of references to MJ-12 as a group of 12 men within the society. I think most of us have heard of MJ-12.

They meet in a place referred to as "The Country Club", in Maryland, a place accessible only by air which was donated to them by the Rockerfeller family.

Oh, hm, I guess this topic has been covered somewhat already: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well that's what I've found in my research so far. Let me know if you find out more or if anything I've posted is false.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 07:56 AM
link   
i vaguely recall JASON being an acronym. i read about it in association with MJ12. could be wrong.

as a sidenote, sometimes Gen X is referred to as the Jason Generation, I assume it's because we grew up on Friday 13th movies, Michael Franti once referred to it in a popular rap song. safe to assume its coincidence in this topic though.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
anyone with more information about this, haven't searched the net for it yet.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

They're a real group, but they're not a secret society. There is a relatively recent book on them:
"The Jasons: The Secret History of Science’s Postwar Elite"

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Here is more info on it, this is a piece written by William Cooper, from To Ride A Pale Horse:

www.angelfire.com...

The names of the JASON group are kept secret, as are its actions, I'd say that makes them a secret society. And yes, sulpposedly Majestic 12 are the top 12 guys of the JASON group.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Yes but the jasons don't have degrees, secret handshakes, secret rituals, etc. They're as much a secret society as, say, the guys working on the manhattan project. I don't think that they are active anymore either, they were just an ad hoc group that was started at that time for a short time, no?

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by forestlady
Here is more info on it, this is a piece written by William Cooper, from To Ride A Pale Horse:
www.angelfire.com...

Well we all know what happened to him, don't we?

Someone killed the messenger

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Yes but the jasons don't have degrees, secret handshakes, secret rituals, etc. They're as much a secret society as, say, the guys working on the manhattan project. I don't think that they are active anymore either, they were just an ad hoc group that was started at that time for a short time, no?

OK, good point. I do think, though, that they are still in existence, at least according to some sources I've read, they are.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   
yes, they were founded in the fifty's if I get it right?

and they had something to do with aliens..

at least, they exist.

aliens, aliens aliens.. seems that america is having a grand history with aliens.. are they 'friends??'

there are rumours of very much problems with them, the aliens, not doing at least what they've told us they would do? they must be superior towards us. What is their master plan? Ours may seem useless against theirs, with their supertechnology.. them being more advanced, being a more advanced race then ours... hmhmm

then different races and such, the good, the bad and the ugly.. hm

I want to meet the truly spiritual ones, I guess they are the ugly, beauty lies inside, not? :p

I want to know more.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I would also like to know more. Im always up for opening my mind more. I believe everything is true. No matter what it is.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Came across some info, actually a lot of info but found this and the history link below more brief and inclusive. Jason Scholars, Illuminati, Free Masonry such as the Knights Templar, and NWO -- all take up the same space for me.
Seems so big one can spend a lifetime exploring section by section then finding all are connected? At the bottom of the page that is linked is an interesting list om members too.

By secret Executive Memorandum, NSC-5411 (1954), Eisenhower had commissioned the study group to "examine all the facts, evidence, lies, and deception and discover the truth of the alien question." NSC-5412/2 was only a cover that had become necessary when the press began inquiring as to the purpose of regular meetings of such important men. The first meetings began at Quantico Mafine Base. The study group was made up of 35 members of the Council on Foreign Relations, secret scholars known as the "Jason Society" or the "Jason Scholars". Dr. Edward Teller was invited to participate. Dr. Zbigniew Brzezinski was the study director for the first 18 months. Dr. Henry Kissinger was chosen as the group's study director for the second 18 months. Nelson Rockefeller was a frequent visitor during the study.

pdharris0.tripod.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   
this man talks about lots of em..

watch this video, he spreads lots of information, everyone should look at it, amazing to say the least.

he talks about the NSC, the JASON scholars, MJ-12 and lots of secrets about aliens and such. really, check it out, but it takes an hour and a half..

see for yourself what he is talking about. I found it an interesting watch.

look!

[edit on 18-11-2006 by etherical waterwave]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Shar_Chi

JASON, as I understand it, is not an acronym. The JASON Society, or JASON Scholars, is a secret society of scientists (thats a bit of a tongue twister, eh?) that is a branch of "The Order of The Quest" - the name JASON came from the story of Jason and The Golden Fleece. The Fleece represents Truth to Jason, so the JASON Scholars claim to be on a "quest", if you will, to find Truth.

It all seems a bit silly to me. Not to mention creepy.

I found this interesting, to say the least:

"Only members of the Order are initiated into the Order of the Quest, the JASON Society that makes up the executive members of the Council on Foreign
Relations and, in fact, the Trilateral Commission as well. George Bush would be a member of the Order. His support to the war in Afghanistan was aimed to re-established the opium plantations (banned by the Talibans) that makes up 80% of the heroin production and funding of the Order."

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

the video wouldnt post, couldnt see the video on december 25th, 2008 at 10:09 p.m central time

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The best information I have found on the JASON groups is here:

en.wikipedia.org...

and even more here:

www.isgp.eu...

They were secret but now - as you can see - they are on Wikipedia - hidden in plain sight as it were - just like DARPA - of which they are now a subset.

Be assured they have and continue to work on projects that are still completely classified and have not been revealed to the civilian world.

(much like the manhattan project once was)

Their parent/recruitment organization (the MITRE Corporation) to me is very much like the fictional "Center" in the once popular Pretender TV Show - and in fact I would not be surprised if it was the inspiration for the writers of that show.

en.wikipedia.org...

Make no mistake about it - this is very much a part of the Military Industrial Complex and it's Brain Drain that takes some of best and brightest to work on pet projects for a small group of elites instead of for the benefit of mankind.

It is a symptom and a part of the sickness that has happend to America since the rise of the Security State - and it is to our shame that we have forfited our rights and our heritage to serve this monsterous entity.

What we need is to take back our Govt. and replace these diseased institutions with a fully civilian, fully-transparent, form of DARPA and NASA, that can actually use it's resources for the betterment of the majority instead of the whims of the political and wealthy minority of our Once Great Nation!

It will be a difficult struggle, but we have the tools, let us have the will - also - to Restore our Republic to it's former Glory!

"The very word 'secrecy' is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings. "

- JFK

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
it may be secret, but they have a website - JasonScholars.com

top topics

join