It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The secret teaching

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
etherical waterwave,

i like the thread and im very interested in meditation and learning about myself

but who are the teachers of light? if you are being literal and beings really do encounter you if you are open to learn from them who are they?

are they beings from heaven or servants of god? could i could contact these beings if i am not a religious person?

just some things i am curios about. thanks

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Phantom
etherical waterwave,

i like the thread and im very interested in meditation and learning about myself

but who are the teachers of light? if you are being literal and beings really do encounter you if you are open to learn from them who are they?

are they beings from heaven or servants of god? could i could contact these beings if i am not a religious person?

They are Indians typically.
They are human as you are, nothing more.
Yes, you can contact them easily. E-mail them, there are thousands of websites about them. Try yahooing Yoga, meditation, kundalini, anything you can name of.

When there are followers, there are teachers and masters.

What you need to do is just to submit yourself, surrender, and then hundred of masters will appear to you.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
What are you doin man?

You aint got nothin constructive to say you then exit the thread. youre not funny

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
That was not exactly what I was talking about.

One does not need a teacher or master.

One can find all their answers within themselves.

"Seek and you will find."

Ask yourself a question and answer it by yourself in meditation.

We all have wisdom to give. There are no wise men or women, we just are.

The "Indians" as you call them are no more spiritually inclined than the next. However, they have wisdom that was handed down to them from the ancients. This is what wisdom we are trying to regain in the modern world.

We all feel a loss of something. We don't know what that is, but it involves a loss of nature and God.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
back in 1997 i was on america online. i met a gentleman by the name of robert bruce, i cant remember his screen name at the time. he looked up the words 'astral projection' in my member profile and contacted me. he didnt let on that he had written a treatise on the subject, only directed me towards this work. he told me to try the methods mentioned there in and see what results i could produce.

i am sure not many people in this thread are interested in astral projection/OBE, however the meditation practices he lays out are excellent, i was able to put myself into a trance using only this doccument and my mind. there are several excercises and i think anyone trying to expand their horizons metaphysicaly should check them out.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Phantom
etherical waterwave,

yes, life is all about learning about oneself. I am very glad you are interested in this one.

as it was to me, on occasions, I had clear view on things, and when there came up questions in my mind, there was this voice, this imprint that gave me the answers to things like this.
nowadays, when I'm calm and relaxed and open to them I get answers frequently.

In fact, I called them beings of light for it knows all, it knows more then I do and it can address me anything. I suppose, you can call them angels of God, this might be such a thing that suits you in your perception. they do not tend to harm, just giving you insight on matters you need answers to, so you must seek for answers and they, it will show you! That's how I experience them, or it.

I could also say, that's there this 'database' (akashic records for those interested) where each and every little to big thing is known. when you address these databases, information can be picked up.

There may be many viewpoints to what it is. but I like to see it the way I described, since I hear the messages in voice, I could call them beings. but the akashic record theorie could fit perfectly.

It's to create a base in your mind of how it functions.

yes,you could, although I do think one has to be pure in motives. even not..
it's up to you what you do with the information at hand.

I am still young, and have a hard way to go with it?. I hope you had something with my intake on this. I try to do the best I can..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join