It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The secret teaching

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 04:01 AM
link   
the teachers of light come to those open for wisdom and knowledge about the self, God and all that is in the light.

- It is secret for it is in the mind, it is channeled, therefor secret. -

it corrects your way of life to a righteouss path.

It judges your behavior, your thoughts, your mindset.

it changes you by heart an to what you are you truly may become free, to be enlightened with the wisdom. To know. To be.. to become a true lord, ar righteouss master

anyone who understands?

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Yes...This is something you must look for deep inside yourself. Meditation helps, but you must ask to receive information, etc. I have had it happen a few times. There has been many shapes and colors relating some sort of cryptic code, but I've only decoded it a few times.

What is your interpretation, etherical waterwave?

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I've tried to open myself up to stuff like that, but nothing ever happened.

So now I just get angry at people who post random vague esoteric riddles and matrix references, without actually giving any information on how to achieve anything.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   
well, I don't know, that's for starters.

I mean, I recently came to like the conclusion, I don't really know anything, I mean, I can recall things I once read, and I can know all that is shown to me.

But me my self don't know anything, I just act, and out of the acting comes the judgement.

Like, this is just an example, thinking doing something is wrong, makes your left arm go up, but when judged and seems that was the wrong thinking you did, it lowers your left arm, and makes space to move your right arm up, which is the right way.

Your behavior depends on your thinking, and you can't learn when your sitting still, I mean, when you don't do anything, did I do not lift my left arm up, that would've not be corrected. something like that.

can you come into this?

you go all the way, with all the thoughts you once thought, untill all is judged right, and you become ..'a righteouss body' as I call it now. With making right gestures and such which result in good normal contact with others, sometimes really surprising that you get something you never thought you would receive or something happening just the way you wanted.

It's the power to get righteouss in mind that counts. Sometimes it's hard to learn, sometimes you don't see things you should, but that is because other things had to be learned first, life's a progress, if you want to get forward offcourse...

but if you feel allright, why change it?

If you got the feeling that nothing ever happens to you, just take some time, or you are allready in place, or changes are coming.

the thing is doing stuff, that is what counts I guess, the only way to learn, it's amazing how insight comes.

I'm getting the feeling lately my body resonates on truth and lies, only to stand open for truth, but is something I don't really get untill now. I learn constantly.

Hobby's are great, but I don't have many, but working is learning!

As I said, insight comes in miraculous ways..

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
I've tried to open myself up to stuff like that, but nothing ever happened.

So now I just get angry at people who post random vague esoteric riddles and matrix references, without actually giving any information on how to achieve anything.

This is very interesting to me !! Hmmm ... Yarcofin ... have you really taken a week outta your life and meditated 30 mins before you go to sleep and 40 minutes whenever you awake !?!? Try this for a week .. In meditation I don't mean Let's just sit indian style on the floor .... Get comfortable .... have your posture correct shoulders back ... back str8 .... sit up .... closed your eyes .. project yourself to a place away from where you are ... Doesn't nesicarily matter where ... as long as it is ... Calmin , Soothing .... to be there .... basically you are trying to get in touch with your Subconcious ... Which is impossible to actually CONTIOUSLY do ... but ... anyways .. you want more information reguarding how I have been shown to do it .... U2U me ... k kiddo .. OH yeah btw .. I am only 23 ... so don't take any offense by me saying kiddo ... k kiddo !?!?

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   
if it works or not, it's worth the try!!

ask for an angel or something to protect you, to be by your side, and to give you information or insight, it can only do good if it works, so why not trying..

I just typed a whole lot of text ten mins ago, but it didn't post the post, a pitty, ask me questions if you want, I like to answer them!! Offcourse, with all that I know of.

Interaction about these things I find great, so start the talking baby.

k kiddo, I'm 24 btw, that's one year of more experience that Deus, but we're here together

Let's make a nasty chat out here..

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
This thread is relevant to another about the pineal gland.

We have two glands in our head: the pineal and pituitary.

Both secrete hormones that allow extradimensional activities.

Science has very little research in these areas (people who are "well-known" anyway) because it is such an open subject.

Nothing is for certain and science loves certainty.

Quantum physics does not lend itself to certainty.

That is the beauty of it.

Our reality is not really what it appears to be. We are not what we think we are.

Yarcofin,

A tip to open yourself up would include first believing that something will in fact happen. If you are skeptical in the slightest bit I can almost guarantee nothing will happen.

Seeing is believing I know, but if you don't believe you will never truly see.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deus_Brandon

I don't mean Let's just sit indian style on the floor .... Get comfortable .... have your posture correct shoulders back ... back str8 .... sit up .... closed your eyes .. project yourself to a place away from where you are ... Doesn't nesicarily matter where ... as long as it is ... Calmin , Soothing .... to be there .... basically you are trying to get in touch with your Subconcious ... Which is impossible to actually CONTIOUSLY do ... but ... anyways .. you want more information reguarding how I have been shown to do it .... U2U me ... k kiddo .. OH yeah btw .. I am only 23 ... so don't take any offense by me saying kiddo ... k kiddo !?!?

That is probably the worst instruction for meditation I have ever heard. wow. Dont write a book or anything, for the love fo God. Yarcoffin, if you would like any help in knowing how to meditate or any other practice feel free to ask me.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by nisurastar
That is probably the worst instruction for meditation I have ever heard. wow. Dont write a book or anything, for the love fo God. Yarcoffin, if you would like any help in knowing how to meditate or any other practice feel free to ask me.

Perhaps you could start a thread on the proper ways to meditate. We could all learn from it. Atleast I could. I took my blood pressure while at Wal-Mart today and both my systolic and (that other one) were in the stage two hypertension range. I don't know what that means but I'm sure meditation would help.

Back on topic though.

I really don't think it's a secret that when you look inside you will find the spiritual answers that mankind has long looked for. It's just that up until recently you either believed as you were told to believe or you were burned at the stake.

Just my 2 cents on it,

wupy

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I really don't think it's a secret that when you look inside you will find the spiritual answers that mankind has long looked for. It's just that up until recently you either believed as you were told to believe or you were burned at the stake.

Just my 2 cents on it,

wupy

You could not have said it any better! I am not experiecned at all in meditation. I am very!!! open minded. I have been wanting to do things like this lately. I do other spiritiual stuff but I just have never really got into meditating yet. I plan on it though. I believe!

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
wupy,

Start drinking some tea bud

Or smoking the good herb haha (Don't take medical advice from me, I'm no doctor or expert :lol

I wish I could give you a WATS. Too bad its been disabled wupy.

You described my feelings exactly.

As for meditation though, there are a few threads already on ATS and I will do some research for you.

Meditation/Interdimensional Experience

I have had a meditation experience similar to this one...Quite fascinating actually. I believe you can definitely contact beings when you enter certain states.

'___' seems to be released during moments of spiritual clarity. Its a great mind-opening experience.

I recommend it highly!

ATS search results on meditation

Contacting aliens through meditation

Hypnosis Awakening

Meditation for those with ADD/ADHD

Mirror Meditation

Podcast: Meditation- Keys to the Unknown?

How to learn meditation?

I will look further for you.

bs

[edit on 16-6-2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Hey biggie smalls, thanks for those links! They are so interesting.

Ive tried so many times to drink tea...even a meditation guru like myself (kidding!) and all my new age-ness cant make myself drink that stuff. I even bought some yesterday, thinking "ill make myself drink it!" LOL

and thanks mrwupy
. It would certainly help manage your blood pressure. And very nice point of view...

Live for the love of life, thats what I always say. happiness and oneness will follow naturally.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I remeber one time I heard a quantum phyisicist tell me that all of the matter that you see is not matter, but is really just energy. I don't know how he concluded that, but this is what I think makes TK work. Think about it. If our brainwaves are energy, can't you just use that energy to move other energy? It's a very interesting concept.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave

the teachers of light come to those open for wisdom and knowledge about the self, God and all that is in the light.

- It is secret for it is in the mind, it is channeled, therefor secret. -

it corrects your way of life to a righteouss path.

It judges your behavior, your thoughts, your mindset.

it changes you by heart an to what you are you truly may become free, to be enlightened with the wisdom. To know. To be.. to become a true lord, ar righteouss master

anyone who understands?

Our heart/mind/soul have the answers to all the questions. We must just reach the level of comprehension of it all. I am sure there are many, many ways to achieve truth/wisdom/knowledge. But it all comes from within.

Our "pure" hearts equal truth. (in my opinion) Here is a bit of literature for a better understanding.

"We live in a world with great influences
because of that we have differences
some positive others negative
but the question is why?
will we know before we die?
or not question it and get "high"?

Emotions control our actions
our hearts and our thoughts make reactions
evil and love opens and closes our hearts
why cant we just control these parts?

Inside our hearts is truth
sometimes hard to see
mixed with emotions that bleed
why must we endure pain?
is it something to master like a game?
The heart is not meant to be played
but true actions and words to be displayed
our hearts know right from wrong
but deceived by the world we make it "strong"

hidden truths and hidden pains
we lied to our hearts with our brains
It is time to show our true side
our hearts never again put aside

do not lie to the heart
if u do, might as well be a dart
cuz lies only hurt in the end
you might also lose a great friend.

Our hearts never lie
its the lies told to it that makes us die
they say you can not do good without bad
because guilt shows that we are not "mad"
listen to your heart, for it will never deceive
if it does, its your mind that lied and made it believe. "

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Personally, I'll contiue to try to reconnect myself to the Adam Kadmon.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
'___' seems to be released during moments of spiritual clarity. Its a great mind-opening experience.I recommend it highly!

I would like to echo what you just said biggie

I had some good fortune recently, and managed to get ahold of some. Once you have seen what '___' shows you, it becomes VERY difficult to believe that there is nothing more to life than what you see. I think one would actually go insane if they did not integrate what they experienced, because it is really that revelationary (maybe thats what skitzos are, people who have openned their minds up, but were not ready for it). So much so for me that i broke out a tear when i was tripping, words could never describe what i experienced. I know what it feels like to die, the exhaling of your last breath and being immersed in this 360 degree plane of immense colour and brilliance that is both infinite in time and space. It was the most beautiful thing i have EVER seen.

You also get a feel for how your own brain constructs reality from the various intertwining energy fields, and how that reality around you is no more real than a dream.

As for extracting knowledge.. when in altered states i have frequently seen weird symbols that made no sense to me, some so vivid i could have drawn them there n then..

What shocked me was i discovered half of those symbols are ancient archetypes and already existed!! Surely that is evidence of a collective human subconscious? I would really like to learn more in this area, how to interpret what you see in your altered states, and how to discern something your subconscious has created/overlayed on top of the fundamental essence.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 06:53 AM
link   
waw, it's great to see how this thread expanded.

we all seem to have a connectivity!

I feel like I sometimes I cannot express myself fully, holding things back, with hard feelings sometimes. We've got much to say to eachother so sharing is...
caring.

I touched knowings from beyound. which soon will reach their space in here which I mean, which will soon be formed here, in ourselves and expressed by ourselves.

It's a greater understanding we build up in here.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
MrWupy,

Most people reject the idea, but I would recommend cutting all meat out of your diet. Both of my parents have high blood pressure/cholesterol and were on medication, but they took meat out of their diet entirely and now they are off their meds. But like I said most people would rather die than give up the nice big juicy steak
. But if you do it, make sure you're still getting all the right nutrients and vitamins. And of course exercise helps too. I should probably start exercising more while I'm still young before I start getting the same problems actually...

I'm not sure myself if meditation could be a long-term 'cure' for high blood pressure. Definately while you are meditating you will be very relaxed and your blood pressure and stress levels will drop, but as soon as you stop and go back to "real life", I'm sure they will probably rise again.

[edit on 17-6-2007 by Yarcofin]

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
What makes it so "secret" is that no book can fully describe it.

One has to experience it for oneself.

Once something is revealed from the Higher Power, one is immediately changed.

Meditation can help facilitate this connection.

No man or woman is better off than the next. We are all equal in this world.

We are not all the same though.

Everyone is given a different set of gifts and should use them appropriately for our further evolution spiritually.

Jah bless.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
No, nope.

Be careful. it is a trick and it is trap set by Indian.

Your belive about master is your trap. When there is follower there is master.

No matter how good the master is, they all die, and you also die. Nobody can cure and help you.

It is about you, yourself, not Indian abracadabra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join