It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inuyasha live action movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 02:32 AM
link   
i keep reading that there is a live action Inuyasha. I dont know if its true but there have been polls in anime mags for the cast and all that. and i also read that they might be getting orlando bloom to act as Inuyasha. but in another magazine that hayden christensen or whatever might be the one to act as Inuyasha, and mandy moore as kagome. I dont remember the rest but i think those choices would be better. i dont know about the rest of you though, to each his own i guess. and if they do make a movie i cant wait to see it.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by joadco

its not out there, i wish it was though

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
its in the works but its like dragonball Z you wont know any thing until a week before...also they are making a naruto live action

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by joadco

I enjoy Inuyasha, but I have qualms with any live action film based on an anime. For the most part, even considering the special effects we are capable of today anime, live action anime films cannot possibly live up to anyone's expectations. Just look at the live action version of Iria.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by outrider

yes it is its for sale on ebay right now for $180!!! put down inuyasha live action

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
if they do a live action movie 1: it would be with a japanese cast , cuz i know Japan would make the movie first

2: they would have to do a REALLY good job cuz the anime was great and the movie should not make the anime loook bad

so f they make the live action movie it better be good. plus i know america would not attempt to make an anime movie live action...video games yes...anime...highly doubt it..except Dragon Ball Z...Inuyasha...hmmm....might not...

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I think Hayden Christiansen is a solid choice, judging from his moody performance as Anakin in Revenge Of The Sith...
I can picture him with long hair, fangs and cat ears screaming "!!!KAGOME!!!".

But envisioning Mandy Moore as Kagome makes me want to cut myself...
:shk:
Maybe TEN years ago...

I'll end this by saying that whoever does wind up playing Kagome had better wear the darned schoolgirl uniform!

Cool of you to clue us in man.

[edit on 6-9-2008 by AnunnakiBastard]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Actually, you guys kinda fail...

There *is* an Inuyasha live action already... It's some kind of musical or play from Japan, pretty much impossible to find though... =(

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Even though i saw a picture of inu and kag talking to each other.
i wondered for a long time if it wass a live action, but mayby it wass just cosplayers that just got too serieus.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Hayden Christiansen is a solid choice I think.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I think that Hayden Christiansen is a solid choice for inuyasha!!!! how about michelle trachtenberg as kagome??? i can see her playing that part what do you think???

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
idk... i think none of those would b good... they r gon have ta look hard to find someone to fit in da role cuz if not idk ifinuyasha luvers will lyk it, cuz u noe dat inuyasha is a handsome demon n there is also sesshomaru idk if they might pull it off, also if they do they should work really hard for the speacil effects lyk the tetsaiga n windscar n naraku!!!

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
OK first of all, to put any Westerner into the role of Inuyasha would ruin it. Let's respect the Japanese culture at least a bit and let a strong Asian play the part. As a white man, I think it is ridiculous to put a westerner into a samurai era to play the part of an asian. Any acceptance of this is like playing to toward the prejudice that allow Bruce Lee to be removed from being considered for the series Kung Fu. Let's the send a message to the media from making us feel that we can only appreciate our own race and blacks for films. Asians deserve appreciation for their cultural creativity. Time to live in the 2000s film world.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
www.parco-city.com...(++www.parco-city.com+mall+main.jsp

Apparently, it's been done. o_O

new topics

top topics

join