It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.talk: Gemwolf Goes Gossip #3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 01:39 AM
link   

PODcast: Gemwolf Goes Gossip #3
A highlight of this week's strange and stupid threads and weird and wacky members. Not to forget the cheesy sound clips. Now available with extra cheese.

length: 22:09
file: btstpod_2015.mp3
size: 9088k
feed: btst

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I just want to add the following credits for clips used out of the following movies:
Shrek 2, Ghostbusters, Pulp Fiction, Austin Powers – Gold Member, Jurassic Park, Kindergarten Cop, Anger Management, Waterboy, the Godfather, The Rocky Horror Picture show, Star Wars and Grumpy Old Men.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 03:18 AM
link   
OMG Gemmy I was killing myself laughing. Very funny PODcast...I think you've really found your niche with the Gossip... great sound clips too.

I hadn't followed the post about the guy who put the thingy up his wazoo...I posted it on my blog a bit ago too...Xeros is hilarious! That really was a great response...you have to wonder how it would fly in a court of law though?

Me thinks it would garner some time in the asylum.

Having a "kiss and make up" forum would be cool too.

Can you feel the love Gem?

So I'm planning on clearing my schedule to make way for all the future dates I'll get next flu season...

Really a great cast tonight
And to think I was going to wait til morning to listen...

Now...off to Johnny's PODcast...I swear ATS is NOT helping my insomnia.

Cheers Luv

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by justgeneric
OMG Gemmy I was killing myself laughing. Very funny PODcast...I think you've really found your niche with the Gossip... great sound clips too.

Glad you enjoyed it.
I only finished it about 23:30 last night meaning I was half asleep half talking (rambling?)... Didn't expect anything great.

Originally posted by justgeneric
So I'm planning on clearing my schedule to make way for all the future dates I'll get next flu season...

LoL!

Why don't you rather clear you schedule to do a blog entry?

Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Hey...I did a new entry tonight....I been sick Gem...*cough cough*...

Seriously, I have neglected my blog this past couple of weeks. Will get back into I promise

Darned good PODcast for half awake Gem

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Hi Gemwolf...

Your podcasts continue to crack me up...lol.

The I'm so sorry forum might actually work...

And I'm probably strange because I think I remember Cows with Guns..

Keep them coming Gemwolf

Johnny

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous
Hi Gemwolf...

Your podcasts continue to crack me up...lol.

The I'm so sorry forum might actually work...

And I'm probably strange because I think I remember Cows with Guns..

Keep them coming Gemwolf

Johnny

Thanks for taking the time to listen! And don't worry - "Cows with Guns" is actually one of my favourite Parody songs. Don't know why but it's a catchy tune...

Is it just me, or do we always post our PODCasts at more or less the same time? Odd. Maybe it's just me.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Oh WOW! A true, honest to goodness, real life dedication in an actual, honest to goodness, ATS PODCast!

That was just too funny. Not sure if you can picture this, but I was walking to work listening to your PODCast standing at the corner waiting for the light to cross, when I heard you say the next song is dedicated to DCFusion. I thought it was going to be some local music group from D.C. you had discovered or something, but oh no...

"My Cubicle, My cubicle
It’s One of Sixty two
It’s my small space in a crowded place"

I laughed out loud and deffinately got a few crazy looks from the people around me! I was not expecting a song parody of James Blunt’s “You’re Beautiful”!!! Ya got me!

And the rest of the PODCast was great as usual. How do you come across these threads? The Big Foot thread and the Cow thread sound hilarious. Your sound effects are comming along quite nicely too. Had to laugh at a lot of them! Good show! Always worth looking forward to.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Just got thru listening and this was great! ATS now has it's very own gossip monger...WoooHoooo...were moving on up

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by DCFusion
"My Cubicle, My cubicle
It’s One of Sixty two
It’s my small space in a crowded place"

I laughed out loud and deffinately got a few crazy looks from the people around me! I was not expecting a song parody of James Blunt’s “You’re Beautiful”!!! Ya got me!

I can imagine the stares...

I would have liked to play the full song, but you know the rules... I'm sure you can find the full version if you put your mind to it, though.

@ Mr Wupy
No PODCast reply? Tsk tsk. I'm disappointed in you.

PS Thanks!!!

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf

@ Mr Wupy
No PODCast reply? Tsk tsk. I'm disappointed in you.

PS Thanks!!!

I would have replied with a podcast but i'm having a bit of a problem at the moment. I keep getting this strange hum that comes and goes in my podcasts. Once I get it figured out i'll be podcasting more.

I'm starting to think it's my computer since i've eliminated just about everything else. I'm going to buy a new one but i'm waiting for early next year when Vista is released.

Still, I love your podcasts and will continue to tell you how great they are. Hopefully soon i'll be responding with casts of my own.

top topics

join