It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What was in the number seven building?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I am shure that Everyone has watched all of the 9/11 tapes online. Some of them state that the Number seven building was on fire before anything ever touched it. I want to know what was so Important in that Building. If you say Fiscal Records or such; come on. Records of that nature are always backed up in some Rural area that nobody knows about (I would at least if it was my corporation)? Can anyone shed some light on this subject because I belive that there had to have been something else?

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 01:52 AM
link   
There were a lot of legal documents in that building that pertained to important court cases that had good potential to expose massive fraud in financial institutions like CitiGroup.

Jim Hoffman's site has it this way:

At the time of its destruction, Building 7 housed documents relating to numerous SEC investigations. The files for approximately three to four thousand cases were destroyed, according to the Los Angeles Times. Among the destroyed documents were ones that may have demonstrated the relationship between Citigroup and the WorldCom bankruptcy. 2

911research.wtc7.net...

From another page:

Building 7 was formerly the headquarters of the junk-bond firm Drexel Burnham Lambert, which contributed to the savings and loans collapse and $500 billion bailout of the latter 1980s.

911research.wtc7.net...

Later, the OEM bunker was installed in WTC7, which is where a lot of a lot of suggestions come from of WTC7 being a command center for the operation in Manhattan on 9/11. It was built with windows resistant of bombs, independent air and water systems, and could withstand 200 mph winds, and had a view over the whole WTC Complex from its South face. Note that OEM stands for Office of Emergency Management, which translates to New York's own version of FEMA. FEMA, coincidentally enough, was also in Manhattan on 9/11 (arriving on Sept. 10) for a terrorism exercise that ended up giving them an advantage in that they already had a command post set up to respond to the situation on 9/11. All in all, a lot of evidence that could've been used to show a lot of devastating things about our country went down with WTC7.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Thank you, Some of this, Citi Corp docs, I have heard of but not the Cammand post idea. So if There were alot of hard documents against Citi Corp....Who flew the Planes into the Towers? (rhetorical) THank you agian

Although I have another question. In the same movies, various people explain that they heard explosions.
Now IF the towers were to be a demolishion job, Who has the Authority and Power to push the button?
And if there were charges, when were they planted?

I work construction on various different High Rises, generally tenate improvements, I have noticed that It would be incredible difficult, if not impossible to place thermite charges under finished Granite (thermite has to be touching the steel). Its not like a bomb would allow the buildings to fall the way they did. Were they (thermite charges) installed when the building was built.

www.prisonplanet.com...
[edit on 15-11-2006 by Brand403]

[edit on 15-11-2006 by Brand403]

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 02:13 AM
link   
There was elldgedy several hundred tonnes of Silver Bullion in there, can't remember were I read that but I do remember reading it somewhere

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Not sure if that was the building but one of buildings other than the towers, was set-off, as NSA info was housed in it, along with a lot of NSA secrets.

I was told this many times. I have not found proof. Apparently the personnel had to split in a hurry and the rule was if the building or floor was taken by armed thieves the detonate button was ordered pushed.

Dallas

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a list of wtc7 tenants and other info can be found here

lists of the other wtc's can be found here

i remember reading a few stories by (i think) a caretaker and an I.T. guy who both reported a lot of strange noises going on in an unoccupied floor during the weeks before the collapse of the 2 towers although there was nobody on the floor. also reports of large amounts of dust appearing from nowhere (as if lots of drilling had been going on). i cant find the specific stories atm but im sure other people here will have links to them

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by justyc
a list of wtc7 tenants and other info can be found here

lists of the other wtc's can be found here

i remember reading a few stories by (i think) a caretaker and an I.T. guy who both reported a lot of strange noises going on in an unoccupied floor during the weeks before the collapse of the 2 towers although there was nobody on the floor. also reports of large amounts of dust appearing from nowhere (as if lots of drilling had been going on). i cant find the specific stories atm but im sure other people here will have links to them

These accounts were shown in "9/11 Mysteries". One of those guys was William Rodriguez and the other was an IT guy on the 94th floor I think.

No one else in the building reported anything similar.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctorfungi
These accounts were shown in "9/11 Mysteries". One of those guys was William Rodriguez and the other was an IT guy on the 94th floor I think.

that was probably because they heard the noises during periods when most of the wtc workers were not there. in the I.T. guys case it was because he was supposed to shut down all his companies servers (which he had never had to do ever before) because of some sort of 'power down' his particular wtc was having the weekend before they were attacked. (found a link to one story)

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brand403
I work construction on various different High Rises, generally tenate improvements, I have noticed that It would be incredible difficult, if not impossible to place thermite charges under finished Granite (thermite has to be touching the steel).

Where is the granite that you speak of? This is the first time I've heard of granite being included in the construction of the towers. Was it in the lobbie with the marble slabs?

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   

that was probably because they heard the noises during periods when most of the wtc workers were not there. in the I.T. guys case it was because he was supposed to shut down all his companies servers (which he had never had to do ever before) because of some sort of 'power down' his particular wtc was having the weekend before they were attacked. (found a link to one story)

Yep his name is Steven Forbes.

He says himself:

When I opened the door the whole office space was empty. There was nothing there at all. It was quite bizarre because it was just empty. Completley empty. Barren. Nothing. Zero.

I find it hard to believe that equipment could be moved that fast. Without any trace being left behind. Possilbe, but barely.

Even if there was work going on up there, shouldn't that be expected on a vacant floor?

www.911myths.com...

The power down can be reviewed in the above link.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 07:36 AM
link   

The reason no one can corroborate Scott Forbes' testimony is because he is the only survivor from his floor. He stayed home on 9/11 because the power down the weekend before screwed up the servers and he stayed home to work on them. So, just because no one else from the building reported anything similar (because they are not around anymore) doesn't automatically negate his testimony. How convienient for the perpetrators of this that they almost murdered all eyewitnesses to something strange.

I'm not saying I put total faith in Scott Forbes but just because there is no one alive to corroborate his story doesn't automatically mean he's lying.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   

The next guy said it was on the 94th floor. the charges would have to have been placed between the 1 and 5th floors. Usually they are also in the subbacement but one could just let the last 5 maby even 10 floors implode on themselves. You would also have to have charges on every floor up from the bottom charge. And you would have to place them throughout the floor. Now with plumbing, People notice when you are working in the celing grid, even at night. Someone should interview the cleaners. Now you have to deal with the fireproofing. One should find out what company did the fireproofing on the building. Not because the fireproofing failed but because the charges would have to have been placed under it. It is just not easy to get to the structurall points after the uilding was built. It may have been able to be done but it would take like 10 or 20 years to place them without people noticing.

None the less if it was a demolishion the next step (which I haven't seen on any video or research) is to look at the logistics of this feat. One has to be careful in doing so cause one would look like a terroist themselves researching it.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

I work construction on various different High Rises, generally tenate improvements, I have noticed that It would be incredible difficult, if not impossible to place thermite charges under finished Granite (thermite has to be touching the steel).

Where is the granite that you speak of? This is the first time I've heard of granite being included in the construction of the towers. Was it in the lobbie with the marble slabs?

Excuse me I may have meant marble. I get materials confused sometimes.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Excuse me I may have meant marble. I get materials confused sometimes.

OK. I was just wondering if there was granite included.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Can anyone shed some light on this subject because I belive that there had to have been something else?

Over 40,000 gallons of deisel fuel for the emergency generator system

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   

He stayed home on 9/11 because the power down the weekend before screwed up the servers and he stayed home to work on them.

That does not make sense.

Why would he work on the servers from home.

[edit on 15-11-2006 by HowardRoark]

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

How much of that was recovered Howard? Didn't FEMA recover at least most of it?

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   

How much of that was recovered Howard? Didn't FEMA recover at least most of it?

Only about half, the 20,000 in the base building system.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   

He stayed home on 9/11 because the power down the weekend before screwed up the servers and he stayed home to work on them.

[edit on 15-11-2006 by HowardRoark]

I quite agree Howard...

I work IT and it makes no sense to me either

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I may be wrong, but my understanding was that he was home that day because he had been working overtime to fix the problems at work.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join