It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Doubletree Video Delay

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctorfungi
Guys I just want to re-itterate the point that the "blurring faces" reason for delaying the tape is only speculation at this point.

All we know for solid fact is that the tape was delayed for "privacy reasons".

listen mate, you said it.. therefore it is now gospel.

none of this reasoning bs ok..

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kruel

Originally posted by Jack Tripper
I most certainly do believe they would doctor it so we can't really see the aircraft.

Wait a sec... so you think they want to doctor the vids so that we DON'T see a plane? What would be the government's motive to perpetuating conspiracy theories?

What if the plane didn't look exactly like it was supposed to or if it ended up flying somewhere that it wasn't supposed to?

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

lol

Nice one

In 3 days everyone on ATS will be presented with $1,000,000. (I hope that is gospel too
)

Jack - If it showed something that wasn't a plane than obviously I'd jump on the Truth Seeker band wagon. But by the same token if it showed a plane it wouldn't 100% abolish conspiracy theories by any means.

I do doubt, however, that the government would release a tape showing something other than a plane lol. What would really do it is the witnesses coming out saying they saw something other than a plane

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctorfungi

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

lol

Nice one

In 3 days everyone on ATS will be presented with $1,000,000. (I hope that is gospel too
)

Jack - If it showed something that wasn't a plane than obviously I'd jump on the Truth Seeker band wagon. But by the same token if it showed a plane it wouldn't 100% abolish conspiracy theories by any means.

I do doubt, however, that the government would release a tape showing something other than a plane lol. What would really do it is the witnesses coming out saying they saw something other than a plane

Oh they saw a plane and there was a plane.

I can promise you that.

The question is did they see "the" plane and where did it really fly?

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jack Tripper
The question is did they see "the" plane and where did it really fly?

Are you suggesting a plane flew towards the pentagon, let loose a missile, and kept going?

Wasn't there a report about a plane flying around in that general area after the hit (when all planes were grounded)? I'm just going from memory so I could be wrong.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
... as in it flew over the pentagon, and something detached form underneat hand slammed into the pentagon?
Or maybe the passenger plane landed at that airport next to the pentagon, a different plane took of in sync and slammed in?

what are your implying?

[edit on 16-11-2006 by Agit8dChop]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join