It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu Calls For War!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Sadly, you apparently do not know your history or your current events. Iran is DIRECTLY responsible for funding Hamas, Hezbollah and Islamic Jihad.

So what. I consider Hamas as a democratic elected government trying everything they do for their people. They are not corrupt to Israël contrary to the Fatah. And who created Hamas in the first place? Israël.

Additionally, it was reported yesterday that Iran is presently lobbying Al Queda to place an Egyptian in charge of the terrorist group once Bin Laden is dead.

www.cfr.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Iran's ties to terrorismwww.smh.com.au..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Iran's ties to control Al Qaeda

Yeah right. Connection with Ben Laden and Al-Qaeda... the same Saddam had, it's pure BS.

For you to even make the assertion that you did above is appalling and demonstrates a complete lack of understanding what is occurring in reality.
The bombing of "innocent" civilians by Israel is NOT intentional. However, if those COWARDS wouldn't use women and children as shields, "Innocent" civilians wouldn't be hit!

Yeah bombing UN posts three times too was not intentional... With their constant speech about the arab problem, and their atrocities in Gaza and the west bank, sorry but I don't pity them at all.

I recommend that you do some reading and research before you come on this forum attempting to spout that rhetoric. You can rest assured that I, and others, will be here to spike that crap into the ground!

Yeah and continue to support Apartheid Israël, you didn't learned from history didn't you?

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I dont think you can completely discount Netanyahu because he's been at the top looking down before. Hes seen the intel documents, been briefed every day he was in office and if this is the conclusion he has come to based on what he has been presented or researched himself then how can you call it part of a Zionist agenda? Because some on here let their bias get in the way of seeing things from someone else's perspective. He believes based on what hes seen and been presented with that Iran wants war with Israel. I cant discount what he says or believes just because some of you say its part of his agenda because none of us know. He could be right, he could be wrong, its all speculation.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Why is anyone complaining about Netanyahu? Iran might not be nazi germany, but its openly stated that it wants Israel destroyed. Why the heck shouldn't the yehudis fight back?

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Why is anyone complaining about Netanyahu? Iran might not be nazi germany, but its openly stated that it wants Israel destroyed. Why the heck shouldn't the yehudis fight back?

Iran (Ahmedinejad) stated he wants Israel's Zionist regime destroyed.
False MEMRI translation, remeber?

Yehudis can fight back with everything they got. Verbaly.

[edit on 17-11-2006 by yanchek]

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by yanchek

Iran (Ahmedinejad) stated he wants Israel's Zionist regime destroyed.
False MEMRI translation, remeber?

Yehudis can fight back with everything they got. Verbaly.

bullcrap. ahmadinutjob is fluent in english. if the translation were not what he meant, he would have had it corrected.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beelzebubba
Former Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu, makes his position clear on Iran in a speech to the 2006 United Jewish Communities General Assembly in Los Angeles.

"It's 1938 and Iran is Germany." Rich.

Link to video
[edit on 14/11/2006 by Beelzebubba]

Some have suggested that the Nazi's never were vanquished but faded into the darkness somewhere... but lately I'm thinking that the oppressed may have become the oppressors as is often rumored to happen in history.

It is obvious that the financial oil elites desire a war on Iran and Israel has been pumped up for this with its supporters so we will see if a strike by Israel will backfire and whether they can scare the people in the west to commit to this endeavor.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by snafu7700

bullcrap. ahmadinutjob is fluent in english. if the translation were not what he meant, he would have had it corrected.

Fluency in English doesn't mean anything Snafu . I don't know if you understand what I am trying to say if you only speak one language, but there are phrases and words that are just not translateable between languages. As an example "I'm gonna Blow you away" is an American phrase and translated into arabic would not sound right in arabic. It would not have the same effect as it does here in America. The translation they gave was to make it sound more westernized into something you could understand as being urgent. Its all a game. Just like the badge fiasco several months ago.

Pie

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN

Fluency in English doesn't mean anything Snafu . I don't know if you understand what I am trying to say if you only speak one language, but there are phrases and words that are just not translateable between languages. As an example "I'm gonna Blow you away" is an American phrase and translated into arabic would not sound right in arabic. It would not have the same effect as it does here in America. The translation they gave was to make it sound more westernized into something you could understand as being urgent. Its all a game. Just like the badge fiasco several months ago.

Ah! so "Im going to wipe you off the map" probably translates to "I want to welcome you" in arabic right?
Give me a break! you are really reaching now.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   

The translation they gave was to make it sound more westernized into something you could understand as being urgent. Its all a game. Just like the badge fiasco several months ago.

So lying for greater effect is not out of the question here then? Hey I'm not surprised since the media is the mouth piece of the international finance group and it is used primarily for brainwashing the masses. Why would not lying be a big part of the game.

But it will be interesting to see if public sentiment really will get behind this escalation or whether it will do a 180 degrees like they did with PELOSI.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Fluency in English doesn't mean anything Snafu . I don't know if you understand what I am trying to say if you only speak one language, but there are phrases and words that are just not translateable between languages.

The billets and boards for the conference were written in two languages (one being English). I am sure you have seen them.

What you will not currently find is a video of Ahmadinejad speaking during the conference (despite all the publicity)…a bit odd…no?

Do you honestly believe Ahmadinejad misspoke his comments in a written speech, on campus at a university where the theme was what? Please remind me of the theme and POS or minimally at least remind me of the theme/topic.

If Ahmadinejad truly did, Ahmadinejad’s attempt at retraction was beyond miserably pathetic if in fact he did misspeak.

mg

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
missed gear:

good name but what gear are you missing and where is it?

Sorry but you haven't made your point. How about providing a video or an exacting translation that we can agree to and then maybe we can see eye to eye on this one.

Otherwise, Israel wants this war no matter what and they are going to pull out all the stops to get it. Look at their desperate actions as an example of what I am saying.

They also want a lot more land in the middle east and they want to control the oil and water supplies in the middle east and turn the arabs into their slaves. Many religious Jews will attest to these claims from the inside.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
missed gear:

good name but what gear are you missing and where is it?

I explained it here (repeat II):

Originally posted by missed_gear
What you will not currently find is a video of Ahmadinejad speaking during the conference (despite all the publicity)…a bit odd…no?

See...I used this word...V-I-D-E-O....

Clear?...probably not.

Exhibit “A”:

How about providing a video or an exacting translation that we can agree to and then maybe we can see eye to eye on this one.

How about reading my original post, if that is to hard then reread the above cited referenced “repeat II” or…refer to this as often as needed: There is no available V-I-D-E-O.

Otherwise, Israel wants this war no matter what and they are going to pull out all the stops to get it. Look at their desperate actions as an example of what I am saying.

Mk…then…get this (its crazy!)-- “How about providing a video or an exacting translation that we can agree to and then maybe we can see eye to eye on this one.”….fair enough?

Until then…

mg

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan

Ah! so "Im going to wipe you off the map" probably translates to "I want to welcome you" in arabic right?
Give me a break! you are really reaching now.

Can I tell you some really bad cursewords in Arabic but translated in english?

Burn religion yours

This is like telling someone to go F themselves.

My name in arabic: Boutros which means "The rock" in arabic, which further translates to Peter who was "the rock" in the bible which is the english translation for the french name Pierre.

I don't know about Farsi but I would bet its just as complex and that we would need someone totally trustworthy, totally unbiased, that read and spoke fluent farsi to translate the original text or translate the spoken words exactly as it was spoken.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Why not then personally explain his comments that caused such international outrage if what he said was really taken out of context?

Ahmadinejad was interviewed by Time. When asked directly about his direct statement, Ahmadinejad did not even attempt to clarify his comments (despite all the supposed misinterpretations) actually, he never answered the question and avoided the topic altogether.

From Ahmadinejad’s presidential website:

TIME: You have been quoted as saying Israel should be wiped off the map. Was that merely rhetoric, or do you mean it?

Ahmadinejad: People in the world are free to think the way they wish. We do not insist they should change their views. Our position toward the Palestinian question is clear:…

He never answers the question and immediately moved to redirect the answer to another topic.

There are a number of other Q&A events where this question was directly raised publicly and never answered by Ahmadinejad.

mg

[edit on 18-11-2006 by missed_gear]

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
The interesting thing is that even if he did wish Isreal to be "wiped off the map" taken in the literal context, you have a whole body of jews who think the land of Isreal should be "wiped off the map" - although probably not as literally...

www.jewsagainstzionism.com...

Many Jews hate zionist as much as Iranians do. Go figure.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   

He never answers the question and immediately moved to redirect the answer to another topic.

mg

MG
I disagree. If what you say is true then why say this:

Ahmadinejad: People in the world are free to think the way they wish. We do not insist they should change their views. Our position toward the Palestinian question is clear: We say that a nation has been displaced from its own land. Palestinian people are killed in their own lands, by those who are not original inhabitants, and they have come from far areas of the world and have occupied those homes. Our suggestion is that the five million Palestinian refugees come back to their homes, and then the entire people of those lands hold a referendum and choose their own system of government. This is a democratic and popular way. Do you have any other suggestions? TIME: Do you believe the Jewish people have a right to their own state? Ahmadinejad: We do not oppose

I would do the very same thing instead of answering to those that have intentionally skewed his words in an attempt to garner support behind Israel to justify their reasoning for attack had they done so.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Oh MG you should edit out that Link because that site attempts to install a virus/exploit. Don't even click on it especially if you have no Anti-virus. If anyone went to the link and didn't get a notification I suggest you scan your system.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Thanks. Pie

I edited it out of the post just to be safe...I used the link first…nothing. However, earlier today I caught a couple exploits loading a thread page, I hope there is no relation.

Anyway, Time wasn’t skewing his words. The interviewer was clearly and directly asking what he meant by what he said albeit literally or rhetorically….

Ahmadinejad’s Palestinian issue and attempt at spinning the question….well, even if the Palestinians did what he recommends, this would not “wipe Israel off the map”….even if it meant the “state of”.

mg

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Thanks. Pie

Anyway, Time wasn’t skewing his words. The interviewer was clearly and directly asking what he meant by what he said albeit literally or rhetorically….

Ahmadinejad’s Palestinian issue and attempt at spinning the question….well, even if the Palestinians did what he recommends, this would not “wipe Israel off the map”….even if it meant the “state of”.

mg

I know there was talk about that site being infected and I didn't realize that was the site since it was the first time I was ever there. I guess the rumors were true. Im using AVG 7.5 and it popped up with a file in my TEMP folder that was infected.

I wasn't talking about the Time interviewer skewing his words I was talking about the original news report that did. I don't see why people concentrated on that one in specific when there were others and I have seen a bunch of them posted here that offered the accurate translations which were totally disregarded. He is not a totally stupid man and he understands politics and he is aware there is an effort to get countries behind Israel. He did the right thing by not addressing them. If he did then he would come across as though he were concerned with Israel which obviously he isn't.

Pie

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Israel suffers from the torment of insatiable anger for what the nazis did to them. They are pouring their bitterness and hatred on those nearest them in a futile desire for revenge. But it is misplaced anger. The Iranians are not the ones who gassed them, nor the Iraqis, nor the Palestinians. It is a terrible thing to see a people so consumed with hatred.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join