It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu Calls For War!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
It makes no sense the money they spend on weaponry yet they cannot rescue these people. Its also a shame weapons are worth more to them.

(My understanding) is that there exists a stubbornness within the core of the small community. Because of this the families of this core are also ‘stuck’. Historically, post 1979, Israel removed and helped many from Iran (in the tens of thousands) and relocated them to Israel and beyond.

I liken the remaining Jews in Iran to the old man that would not leave Mount St. Helens even though it was erupting, there were people willing to get him out…pressuring him to leave… and all the natural signs were there to leave for good…while of the other residents left…yet he felt he had a history there, a life there, he belonged and that was his home despite the dangers and pressure….so he stayed.

mg

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
Still it seems to me that instead of the government of Israel to go shopping for 100 planes that aren't even yet in existence and spend 5Billion of someone elses money , that they should invest the money in protection of their own if they are in such a dire position. It makes no sense the money they spend on weaponry yet they cannot rescue these people. Its also a shame weapons are worth more to them.

the difference is that fundamental american christians are paying for other immigrations to israel. furthermore, israel knows that if they attempt to bring jews out of iran, it will most likely spark a war.....a war that they would rather be on their terms when the time comes (and i think it will be coming soon).

my personal opinion is that iran has plans for it's jewish population. i dont have a clue what those plans are, but i'm sure they involve israel in some way. ahmadidenutjob truly believes that he can cause the mahdi to return sooner by planting as much chaos as possible throughout the world. he's a true believer. israel and the rest of the world need to wake up to that fact before all hell breaks loose over there. israeli sabre-rattling is exactly what this guy wants.

you see, IMHO (and i want to make it very clear that this is only my opinion), the iranian president is intentionally trying to goat israel into a fight. he wants an excuse, much in the way that hitler wanted an excuse with the reichstag, and the US wanted an excuse with the gulf of tonkin. once he gets israeli forces to commit, his retaliation will be immediate, both in israel and iraq (and quite possibly in the US, if his rhetoric is to be believed). and for those of you who believe that israel will have another osirak type victory, you are sadly mistaken. as you will find in other threads here, the iranians have been very busy bees lately in the armament department. anybody catch the video of US ships by iranian drones? how about the sale of top of the line russian sams? or the story about modernization of the iranian army?

something big is brewing folks, and ahmadidenutjob is the guy to watch for all the excitement.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   
You can bet your last dollar that Iran has plans for its Jewish population they already have travel restrictions, pay more for travel permits etc. Human sheild comes to mind.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   
The world would be very wise to listen to this speech in its entirety and to heed Netanyahu's call.

Every word he speaks is true.

The government of Iran in 1941 is a very different one than exists today.

If you are too young to remember the Islamic revolt that deposed the Shah of Iran, I suggest you do some research.

As Netanyahu says, Israel might be first on Iran's list, but the rest of the Western world will be next.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
The world would be very wise to listen to this speech in its entirety and to heed Netanyahu's call.

Every word he speaks is true.

If you are too young to remember the Islamic revolt that deposed the Shah of Iran, I suggest you do some research.

As Netanyahu says, Israel might be first on Iran's list, but the rest of the Western world will be next.

Like Iraq was with his thousands of WMDs ready to strike in the US in 40 minutes from launch... yeah right. Even if they want nukes, it will take at least 10 years, and Netanyahu is well know for his extremism against muslims. Also, a lot of people are saying that the leaders in Iran claiming that Israël will be destroyed is something new... they always did that, if they don't they won't get elected nor supported.

And who says he will suicide Iran by striking Israël? You? Or the propaganda? Sorry, I don't believe either. Because according to the Israëli Samson plan, if they are about to die, they'll oblitarate the country that attacked them and more muslims countries if they are in bad mood.

[edit on 14-11-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Yes the world should drop everything and heed the call of Natanyahoo. The all-knowing man that isn't even the leader of a country anymore but we should listen to this man because he knows for sure. I still can't believe people actually believe that Iran has been the one provoking or goading anyone. I think you people should look and see who tried to get whom sanctioned over their percieved threat 10 years ago and you will see their track record sucks, not to mention Iraq intel had a lot to do with israeli intel and assets as well. People will not be so stupid this time around especially from a warmongering hawk like Natanyahoo. Hes a small man, from a small country with big aspirations, a big sabre to rattle and big words , nothing more or less. He is not a wise man or a statesman, nor is he any type of philanthropist. He intends on keeping the status quo in israels favor and thats that.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Thats Exactly right Grady, like that once famous politician said, its like " Feeding the Crocodile, only to be eaten last! "

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Grady
What point are you trying to make about the Shah?

Are you saying that the revolt that toppled his regime was wrong?

Since you remember the Shah, why don't you tell us about his methods. Tell us about his interogation tactics. While you're at it, why don't you tell us who supported
(ideologically, financially, and logistically) the Shah's brutal subjugation of the citizenry?

If you don't, I will.

The revolt that toppled the Shah was a logical consequence of the Shah's rule, and I don't see what it's got to do with Germany. If your intent is to paint the Shah as a patron of blossoming liberal democracy, that's one helluva stretch. You might as well say Jack the Ripper was an early abstract painter...

Anyway, I'd appreciate it if you would clarify your statement, because as it stands I don't understand what you're getting at with your reference to the Shah.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   
My statement needs no clarification, if it is carefully read.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Wierd if you listen to this mans words the things he lists are exactly what Israel applies to Palestine:
The techniques of slander & vilification
and Habituation

for the third parties to accept the coming destruction. No one cared then and no one seems to care strongly now. No one says a thing. Except occasionally. The world doesn't say anything.

Deja vu

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 05:45 AM
link   

In the midst of World War II in 1941, Nazi Germany had begun Operation Barbarossa and invaded the Soviet Union, which broke the Nazi-Soviet non-aggression pact. The act had a huge impact on Iran, as the country had technically declared neutrality. However, Iran had maintained good relations with Nazi Germany and was seen as a potential member of the Axis . Thus a preventive invasion was staged by Great Britain and the Soviet Union.

So, if government of Iran in 1941 was a Nazi simpatizer and the current regime is the opposite of that, why the comparison to Germany in 1938.

Where's the connection Grady? I can't see it.

[edit on 15-11-2006 by yanchek]

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Strangerous
I really doubt they want nukes for a pre-emptive strike but to achieve a MAD situation with Israel. Unless Israel scraps its nukes then I can't see why Iran shouldn't have them too.

I'll admit that I haven't been following these Israel-Iran threads too closely lately, but there seems to have been a shift in thinking for some members. Previously, it was the opinion that Iran wanted reactors for energy purposes only. It now seems that it is conceded that they want the bomb, but only for MAD purposes.

Am I right that it is now generally accepted that Iran wants the bomb?

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Ive noticed that to, for a minute i thought hmm did i miss an Iranian announcement that theyre making Nuclear weopons, cause it seems even the pro Iran crowd consider nukes a done deal, and just argue well tommy got one why cant i have it too type thing.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 06:59 AM
link   
It's 1938 and Iran is Germany

They sure don't have the cabarets.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 07:25 AM
link   
As an history reader, I wonder how Israelites have mastered the art of creating troubles, getting punished by mass killings and exiles, causing Jeruselam to be looted and ruined sevral times.

Count from Canaanites, Egyptians, Babylonians ,Persians, Romans, Crusaders, Spanish to Nazi Germans.

They concentrated in middle east, in early twentieth century 'cause no where in the world were they acceptable.

The way they are acting in middle east, they would have been annihilated if it were Europe. Recent and remote history reveals that.

Israelites should be content that they have a heaven in middle east where they can play "actors like superpowers", no where else in the world, especially Europe and Americas, they would have been tolerated. Thanks to their disorganised, technically backwards, militarily weak neighbours.
Weather:
From 1,500-mph winds on Neptune to scorching heat waves on Venus and even worse weather on huge worlds beyond our solar system, you'll be glad you live on Earth.

chaudri

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
And Iran's leadership always did that, threatenned to wipe out Israël... but contrary to Israël, Iran does nothing but hate-speech. Israël bomb civilians. Iran don't. Ect...

Anyway, Israël is a big error in the history. And they should peacefully get out of there.

Sadly, you apparently do not know your history or your current events. Iran is DIRECTLY responsible for funding Hamas, Hezbollah and Islamic Jihad. Additionally, it was reported yesterday that Iran is presently lobbying Al Queda to place an Egyptian in charge of the terrorist group once Bin Laden is dead.

www.cfr.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Iran's ties to terrorismwww.smh.com.au..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Iran's ties to control Al Qaeda

For you to even make the assertion that you did above is appalling and demonstrates a complete lack of understanding what is occurring in reality.
The bombing of "innocent" civilians by Israel is NOT intentional. However, if those COWARDS wouldn't use women and children as shields, "Innocent" civilians wouldn't be hit!

I recommend that you do some reading and research before you come on this forum attempting to spout that rhetoric. You can rest assured that I, and others, will be here to spike that crap into the ground!

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beelzebubba
Netanyahu Calls For War!

Former Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu, makes his position clear on Iran in a speech to the 2006 United Jewish Communities General Assembly in Los Angeles.

if israel wants war, iran will certainly not shy away. it will give them war.

it is this type of threatning rhetoric that also makes iran threaten israel back.

israel says iran is like germany, and iran says israel is a cancer that should be wipe out.

when you threaten someone, then dont cry when they threaten you back.

israel has been threatening iran for 20 years.

iran recently threatened israel when it said israel will soon be history.

so why is israel complaining?

[edit on 15-11-2006 by mr conspiracy]

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   
what kind of sense does that make that Iran wants to control Al-Queda but they want the installation of an Egyptian as leader?? LOL Why wouldn't they pick an Iranian if they wanted control of Al-queda? That makes absolutely no sense and i bet you were one of the chest pounders in the run-up to Iraq saying that Iraq was a training ground for Al-queda and they were in control of Al-queda too. Face it...your people can't even find Osama Bin laden, aren't looking for him, and they don't know what the hell Al-queda is doing...you are just parroting whatever story you hear from the Neocons that leads you by the nose to the next egg-hunt they want to have, and you are one of the contestants. All as phoney as those stupid deck of cards propaganda in the beginning of the Iraq war with all the cute nicknames which 1/2 of them were released without charge.

In regards to the Israel didn't do it on purpose thing..Yeah and I have a beautiful Bridge here in Brooklyn I just painted and its new on the market. Interested? Real Cheap.
Gaza Beach...entire family wiped out. Lebanon, Day 1, family of 12 wiped out sitting to dinner. The fact of the matter is these are only the deaths you hear about. You don't hear about the other deaths and you especially won't hear about the deliberate ones, at least not from MSM. You can spike whatever you want. It stil won't convince me otherwise. I see with my eyes and I comprehend whats taking place and who exactly is killing who.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beelzebubba
More rhetoric and warmongering from the state that desires to control the entire Mid-East.

Yeah, but given the option of a Mideast dominated by Iran or one dominated by Israel, I'd chose Israel every day of the week, including Sunday. And on the Sabbath.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I respect the jewish people, when I was 14 years old I had a best friend from russia, he was jewish.
My point that jewish people have the right to be there in israel, some of them have roots there and belong there from generations to generations, the problem is when israel is trying to expand and take more land, that is simply uneceptable.
They should of just lived in peace in the NO NAMED land and every one would of been hapy, they got along just fine in the passed, but it's other people who stear up things.
Israel does not belong only to jews and does not belong only to arabs, it belongs to bolth of them, they lived there for geenrations and generations in peace, the problem is when some one comes and says , well I want to name it that, I want to name it jewish land, and then they begin to demolish houses and take land.
I don't think it's a jewish agenda, I think it's an angenda from some where else, filled with propaganda.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join