It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to 'see' inside A-51 or other bases...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Devised an idea.

Laid on table for those whom want to try.

No legality to my name for just idea posts.

Seismology.

Seismic Guns fired into the ground. P and S waves bounce off the bunkers or any deep foundations. Triangulation would bring forth aproximated depth, size, and strength of these assumed bunkers.

This is a doable and not out-landish idea, and can be done on public property.

To quote 'privacy law', if you are on public property, the Government can NOT order you to cease filming, recording, or the likes. This can be done on public property...

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Nothing against you, Foxe, but it seems that the " Infiltrate A51 " posts are from
new members. Maybe those that are just finding out about the place ?
Trust me, noone gets in, that they don't want in.
Want a fun vacation ? Go to Rachel, NV for a week, climb Tikaboo with a decent
telescope and just look around.

Lex

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I'm talking about ANY base, with ANY bunker complex. Not the surface. People are claiming A51 has a huge bunker complex...

If they truly believe this, then honestly, proove it. This would be HOW to proove a bunker complex, and of what sort, how deep, the likes.

This can be applied to any form of 'bunker secret underground' base, or potential thereof. Area 51 is merely a test-field to me, but if people want to proove it otherwise, proove it has a vast bunker complex.

This was not " Infiltration " just a, "quit claiming there are bunkers unless you want to proove it. Proove it how? This is a way."

If you would take a look at when I registered, you would see I am not 'new' as you claim, nor 'elder'. I simply only talk when I have reasons...

[edit on 14-11-2006 by Foxe]

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foxe
Devised an idea.

Laid on table for those whom want to try.

No legality to my name for just idea posts.

Seismology.

Seismic Guns fired into the ground. P and S waves bounce off the bunkers or any deep foundations. Triangulation would bring forth aproximated depth, size, and strength of these assumed bunkers.

This is a doable and not out-landish idea, and can be done on public property.

To quote 'privacy law', if you are on public property, the Government can NOT order you to cease filming, recording, or the likes. This can be done on public property...

Not to diss on your post man, but to get anything resembling an accurate reading, I would assume that you would have to get in kind of close to the base, which has been proven to be virtually impossible. However, if you were somehow able to get in close enough to even use a seismic gun, that would definitely alert an authority figure to your position, and eventually to your arrest.

But, even if you were to pull this off, what exactly do you expect to find from the readings of a seismic gun? Confirmation that there are structures under the base? That would only prove that there are structures under the base, but it wouldn't tell you what would be inside of those structures. Sorry man, but I believe that this would not be a wise idea to find out what is going on there

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Yeah I don't really understand the reasoning behind this, unless you were looking for a tunnel that leads to an entrance somewhere off base property. It doesn't do any good to know that there's stuff under there, that just means there stuff under there. Anyway, the public property you speak of is so far away from the base there's probably not much to find. I think if you REALLY want to see inside Area 51 you should learn to do remote viewing!

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
You etheir have to use a massive amount of explosives to generate a large enough vibration or get closer than the restricted area. It's simply not posible.

top topics

join