It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Christian gray space alien singing so beautifully

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Where's the conspiracy you ask? Well an alien is singing Christian music on a kids bible TV show. There's a conspiracy in there somewhere (mods might think differently
).

Check out the video

This video surfaced here at ATS before but I couldn't find it. I was reminded of it the other day and found it on the net.

The alien's got some serious pipes!

Peace

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
That has got to be the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. All I know is that if there is a race out there that happens to look like that, then if they ever see that they will be, well let's just say they won't be happy. What was the point of that anyways? Are they trying to make their god look cool now by getting a space alien puppet to sing about him? I was offended by this, and I'm not even christian (not by the fact that you posted it, by the fact that they would do this). So I know there will be at least a few people that have something to say about this. I just hope this doesn't turn into the usual slugfest.

Peace be with you,

Pancho

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
OMG, I remember seeing that here a long time ago...

It's just as disturbing as ever!

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
This is a dangerous game that these TV programers are playing. What if there is an alien that looks like that somewhere out in the universe and he sees this and gets pissed that they used his likeness and he decides to take out earth. It could be blasphemous in their alien culture to worship other gods, he might be offended and attack. These religious people better think twice before they do something that will anger the great alien races again.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   
You can tell it's lip syncing.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Totally!

I know what they say about short posts but whatever.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arm Of Geddon
You can tell it's lip syncing.

OMG

I have laughed more tonight on ATS than I have laughed in a very long time. Just one of the many reasons I love this site.

The vid does seem a bit disturbing though. If we ever do travel the stars will the religious folk be sending missionary workers out to save the universe?

I'll ponder this more once I stop laughing

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Weird....I don't know much about "Christian Science", I wonder if this video sermon is common belief to all Christian Scientists.

top topics

join