It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Longryder checking in and checking out this site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Hello everyone. I have no idea how I came up with longryder as a nickname but ; here I am!! The reason for my being here is that being a baby boomer, we are suspicious by nature. Why ? Because most of us were watching it live when JFK was murdered . Then we witnessed Jack Ruby murder Oswald. The Warren Commission deemed the crime of our lifetime the work of a lone gunman(Oswald). Jack Ruby was just acting out his angst at the little peckerwood( Oswald). Jack just could not stand the idea of Jackie having to face that little creep (Oswald ) while reliving the horror of her Husbands murder. Very tender. Any questions?

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS longryder.

I hope your questions get answered here, and if they dont you should at the very least find a lot of like minded individuals who can help you, and travel with you on your journey.

Good luck.

Regards xS_Gx

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Hey longryder and welcome

I hope you enjoy your stay

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Thanks for making me feel at home

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Important Website-Related Threads.

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Oh, and vote for the Automotive Forum.

Grady

[edit on 2006/11/14 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Welcome to the board Longryder! It's a fun place to be. Lots of nice people. I'm fairly new here too and am enjoying it.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Welcome to Above Top Secret Longryder.

Dallas

new topics

top topics

join