It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the ignore list

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
who uses this wounder full feature and how many people do you have on it?

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I for one have had the fortunate opportunity to have never used the ignore feature on here. Maybe it because I can get along with people better than what most people can.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I have never used it either..
If someone annoy's you in one topic, maybe I will get on with them in another topic.
Not that anyone has annoyed me at all so far..

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I try not to use the ignore button unless someone is specifically targeting you all the time.

So far I have not used it, it is always good to see all the responds and comments in the threads, you never know what information you might find or to laugh at the stupidity of some of them. Hahahaaa....

[edit on 14-11-2006 by ixiy]

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I have never used it at all. Never even thought of it because what is the point.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I've never used it and never will. I don't think anyone deserves to be ignored.

If they're ignored, they may say something splendiferous and you'll miss it.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I ain't got nobody to ignore

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   
as i have pointed out in past threads on this subject:

i've never used it, nor do i see the point in an "ignore" button on a site in which the motto is "deny ignorance." kind of defeats the purpose, does it not?

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
I've never used it and never will. I don't think anyone deserves to be ignored.

This is a sign of just how good our membership is. On places like usenet, there are 'killfiles', its where all messages sent from an address or even with certain words in the messager title, are killed for you and you never even see them.
Killfiles are an absolute necessity in some places. Luckily, our membership is able to deal with trolls and spammers and the like, so the 'ignore list' is like a vestigial organ for most'.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I only ever used it once, For good reason. He's still on there, so I don't really know if he still uses ATS or not.

:shk:

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I hang my head in shame and prepare for the ridicule for being so closed minded and unenlightened.

I have one person on my ignore list.

I throw myself upon the mercy of the court of public opinion and hope to be saved. Please, don't look at me, I'm not worthy.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Katolu
I hang my head in shame and prepare for the ridicule for being so closed minded and unenlightened.

I have one person on my ignore list.

I throw myself upon the mercy of the court of public opinion and hope to be saved. Please, don't look at me, I'm not worthy.

dont i have 10 people on my ignore list ( its just those that keep on pissing me off and try to start atguemnts insted of a constructive debate or actuily keep on a topic)

:bnghd:

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   
The best part of being a mod is that none of you bastiches can put ME on your ignore list!
Mwa hahahahahahah! I can annoy you all foevah!!!

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
The best part of being a mod is that none of you bastiches can put ME on your ignore list!

and i have learnt to live with that

supprisingly i dont find your replies iratating anymore

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Dang, I'll have to work on that.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   

We also cant vote you for wats, does that bother you at all..
I suppose it doesn't really as I have never been member of the month or whatever it is and it doesn't bother me...

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Hey it works both ways!!! You can't afford to ignore any of us either or you will not know of our mischief, except from other mods or members..... Mwa hahahahahaaa!!!! Am I evil or what?!!

--------------------------------------

Thankfully no one has been overly rude, nasty or irritating enough for me to use the ignore button, but that doesn't mean I am not tempted to use it whahaa... (itchy fingers) It does however provide us the freedom to use it should the need arises. Lucky I am not easily offended.

[edit on 18-11-2006 by ixiy]

[edit on 18-11-2006 by ixiy]

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Currently I don't have anyone on it..

I've on seperate occasions put two individuals on it,
neither at the same time.

I ended up taking them off because I'm an information
junky, even if I dislike it, I want to absorb it.

top topics

join