It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you think we will ever see proof

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 06:37 PM
link   
do anyone think we will ever see good hard proof of ALIENS? proof that will make non believers believers only if i had the time and money i would love to start a alien search group (A.S.G.)

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 06:40 PM
link   
we will definately get hard proof within the next 9 years. why? because i have a feeling we will. and i do trust my intuision. it has never failed me before.

before 22 of april 2012. my birthday that is

[Edited on 13-11-2003 by darkspace]

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 06:51 PM
link   
believe it or not I was telling my wife the same thing I was telling her ideas of what to do if thing go bad I was telling her we should set up a emergency plan she is in denial at this time so talking to her does not go to far on this subject so I started a plan on my own i don't know how it will go down but something till my it not going to be good how about you

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saiyan
believe it or not I was telling my wife the same thing I was telling her ideas of what to do if thing go bad I was telling her we should set up a emergency plan she is in denial at this time so talking to her does not go to far on this subject so I started a plan on my own i don't know how it will go down but something till my it not going to be good how about you

i am not afraid.
why that is, i just don't know.
somehow i just "know" that nothing bad is going to happen to me. and if something bad does happen, i will deal with it then.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Good hard proof I thought came in the form of radar returns and credible witness testimony, but its obviously not enough for some people. Of this we have enough to prove UFOs and extraterrestrial visitation.

We will not be getting much extra proof out of any government agency, IMO. Its my belief that the only way all cynical people are going to find out for sure is if there is a display of gigantic magnitude. The government will be busy enough playing damage control afterwards, but eventually something will happen to end the speculation. A daylight version of the March 1997 Phoenix lights incident would probably be enough. At least if the media isn't completely blacked out.

[Edited on 13-11-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
Good hard proof I thought came in the form of radar returns and credible witness testimony, but its obviously not enough for some people. Of this we have enough to prove UFOs and extraterrestrial visitation.

We will not be getting much extra proof out of any government agency, IMO. Its my belief that the only way all cynical people are going to find out for sure is if there is a display of gigantic magnitude. The government will be busy enough playing damage control afterwards, but eventually something will happen to end the speculation. A daylight version of the March 1997 Phoenix lights incident would probably be enough. At least if the media isn't completely blacked out.

That still wouldn't be enough. People still wouldn't think it was extraterrestial. They'd say it was human technology, holograms, demons, whatever. I'm starting to think that nothing would convince the vast majority of humans.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 07:14 PM
link   
we as in humans yes
we already have we just dont know it
and there will be more

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx
That still wouldn't be enough. People still wouldn't think it was extraterrestial. They'd say it was human technology, holograms, demons, whatever. I'm starting to think that nothing would convince the vast majority of humans.

An incident like that will cause all kinds of hell, you know that. The government would then have to come out and say that they owned that particular piece of giant machinery and then reproduce the show. No matter what, the black budget will be called into severe question and investigations into the incident would likely lead to many answers. Though it depends on how much of such an event gets out into the media. Say for instance this UFO hovers for like 2 days in one spot over New York City. That should be enough.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 07:16 PM
link   
if and when that day come how do you think it will go down

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 07:18 PM
link   
over New York City for two days that I would like too see

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 07:20 PM
link   

In my head, I basically see the day of disclosure going down kind of how I already typed it. Broad daylight appearances by UFOs of all shapes and sizes over all parts of the globe. Unable to be blocked or denied. The sky will literally be littered with metallic geometric shapes. I don't know if any true contact will happen on that day, but I do think that this is how they will stop the denial.

I do not think you will see any aliens come down. As I'm sure they would be shot on sight by scared humans. You may see some on the television, but I doubt any will step foot near a civilian area with fearful, gun toting humans.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 07:21 PM
link   
like they say there are not coming there are all ready here

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone

In my head, I basically see the day of disclosure going down kind of how I already typed it. Broad daylight appearances by UFOs of all shapes and sizes over all parts of the globe. Unable to be blocked or denied. The sky will literally be littered with metallic geometric shapes. I don't know if any true contact will happen on that day, but I do think that this is how they will stop the denial.

I can't agree more

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 07:23 PM
link   
yes I think that one day there will be proof and that it will come without warning , totally out of the blue. I think that any incidents that happen to individuals are either discounted or covered up, so it will take a large world wide event for it to happen. Once it does then it will be like the start of a new era.Everything will change.Life as we know it will never be the same.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 07:28 PM
link   
i dont realy know,

becouse the gov will take ever step to cover everything up..

onlyway they could show to the world is to take like there hole fleet of ships fly in plane view.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 08:18 PM
link   
One researcher found that an alien implant was made from two plates of metal held together by an invisible layer of some kind. The invisible layer was as hard as steel and held the two plates tightly. The researcher died of some rare disease.

I think proof will be found but it will come slowly and not enlighten us all too fast. This is because the truth will wipe out everything we believe to be the foundations of reality, and so we need to adjust to the truth slowly, perhaps over hundreds, or thousands, of years. imo

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I have a very STRONG feeling that disclosure and PROOF will come from the entertainment community.....actors/producers/directors and the Sci-Fi Channel.
The Sci-Fi Channel is already lobbying in Congress and SUING the Government about the UFO coverup.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 04:12 AM
link   
In 1996, I saw a UFO documentory. In it, there was a man claiming to be from NASA. He said part of his job was slowly releasing information. He went on to say that in 2003, all would be revealed. I remember thinking at the time, 'holy crap, that's years from now'. Now we are actually in 2003, it doesn't look like he was telling the truth, or the agenda has changed. Very annoying, I've been waiting for 2003 for years!

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 04:50 AM
link   
My lurkign suspicion is that people DID end up getting their hands on proof, but had unfortunate run ins with the Men in Black, which led to disappearances/'suicides'/ 'accidents'.

Unless people like us suddenyl sprout a security force, i doutb we'll be able to keep such proof.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I think when the times comes the times comes.
I Think as individuals we are ready to accept disclosure of any kind but as a mass of society, no.
We barely understand ourselves let alone a whole other species.
What if we begin to question wether or not the aliens are actaully aliens.
What if proof has been given, not on a massive scale but an acute scale, per sa a little town was exposed to an alien being and told that we were not alone.
Whose to say that those towns folks simply did not run after the alien with a pitchfork screaming beezlbub.
I believe we are gradually being disclosed information indirectly.
Deep

top topics

<<   2 >>

join