It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kevin Federline is Vanilla Ice from hell!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   
That idiot's debut album has sold only 6500 copies and they're having to give away tickets to his shows to fill out the crowd. That poser has the eggs to ask that all this stuff be in his dressing room before he arrives.

Check out his hospitality rider

That guy must think he's Elvis or something. What a freakin' joke!!!!!

Peace

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
He's a sick puppy. His meal-ticket just vanished and his 2 year free ride is about to come to a crashing end.

The sicko is trying to sell a nude video he and Brittney made while married. At the same time he is demanding custody of the two kids (so he can collect child support from Britney).

I'm shocked that 6,500 of his albums sold. Then again .. perhaps he bought them himself. :shk:

She's disgusting ... but he is nothing more than spider puke.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Oh, God.

I would LOVE to see this chicken-anus go down.

What kind of fouth-rate tosser can demand these things?

Just let him fade out. He will. You all know he will.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I've seen a lot worse than that one but then again this guy is earning like zilch at the ticket counter so what I'd offer him is this: once bag of doritos (small) and I can of no name cola!

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
i saw this chump at the hawks vs heat game saturday in atl. when it was brought to our attention that he was in the house, everyone booed him. lol sucks to be him. down the road he'll prolly try and commit suicide or something.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
14:59

already?

join